It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chairman Nunes Reveals Fusion GPS Connection to Obama White House…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Eating your lunch with facts and evidentiary items and leaving a booger on your brown bag. He left your denial sandwich intact though. Bon Appetit!

Denial of what? I don't have any of the politics involved, and as you say yourself, it's A useless piece of info, (Nunes sydrome) that's already known, and notwithstanding that King didn't even join Fusion untilDecember 2016 something you carefully avoided, just to try and rope me into stupid two party politics...get real you guys, this is just another load of Nunes bullganda as all of his stuff is...internet gossip, twisting facts, omitting others, into pretty much a nothingburger.
King wasn't there at Fusion and the dossier was complete at that time he started working for them.

If you want to say he was helping in some way before that, he is a reporter after all, fecking well say so but have some bully to back it up. But remember, King will have friends all over reporterland, medialand, Reuters, AP... they will all know what's going on at anytime anyway..they are the people to talk too, not dick heads on Twitterland, or amateurland like here full of those with vested interests, who need to have a tune to whistle to.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

are you trying to pretend you are some broad minded poster who never takes sides?
Please. At least be man enough to admit you picked a side. If you aren't sure what side that might be, ask a friend to look at your posting history and let him explain it to you.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

are you trying to pretend you are some broad minded poster who never takes sides?
Please. At least be man enough to admit you picked a side. If you aren't sure what side that might be, ask a friend to look at your posting history and let him explain it to you.

I don't pretend, as for the rest of your bluster...have a good look in the mirror.
Any body outside of America only need to look to see that government in the US has become nothing more a childish slanging match.
Nothing is done for the people...you don't count, only the two parties count mostly for themselves.
However just because I dislike Trump had nothing to do with GOP, or whatever party Trump professes to be in..he is a fraud, has always been a dangerous fraud, and a trickster, now an oligarch in charge of a big country and got there because he just did his old tricks, in the same old way...selling people a crock, and they fell for it, ignoring all the warnings, even as he stood there welcoming Russia to come in and meddle with elections, and tamper with the American government, and so many people just totally out of reality as to what Tump was doing...it's your funeral mate.
Simple fact, nothing is going to get done until the people make the government work for them...for all the people, regardless of what they like, and with a team of competent, professional people working for the government in the background, not a bunch of nutters dragged in off the street.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

What facts are twisted about the demotions and reassignments at the FBI? What about the "exoneration letter" written months before Hillary had even been questioned that is now on record?

As far as nothing being done for the American people; that's been true up until now. Our whole lives we've been trying to figure out why our industries & economy have been decimated by bad deals and it is so very confusing until one finally figures out we've been sold out by special interests and sleazy lobbying.

Our trade deals do suck and have hurt us tremendously. That isn't even debatable. Trump is actually working on that.

Trump isn't a Republican or a traditional politician, he's something different...he even risked pissing off the NRA by stating his actual opinions and feelings about the issue.

He has quite the ego, true. He probably boffed Stormy. He might even get one more scoop of ice cream than his guests (has that ever been solved?) As far as actually colluding with Russia: The answer to that is evidenced by CNN spending HOURS each and every day on Daniels. They're reduced to being The National Enquirer of Cable News. And that's...I'm just gonna say it...Sad.

Bush Crime Family or Clinton Crime Family---since JFK they have all been puppets for the deep state that hides behind the National Security Act and that includes Regan letting the CIA (Deep State) deal drugs and generally rape the world. I'm not a partisan, but I have become--over time--a supporter of President Trump. If he screws that up, I will add him to that list. For now...he's a breath of fresh air.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Simple fact, nothing is going to get done until the people make the government work for them...for all the people, regardless of what they like, and with a team of competent, professional people working for the government in the background, not a bunch of nutters dragged in off the street.

Yes, we do need the government working for the people... doing things like trimming waste, cutting taxes, building up the economy, protecting our industries, bringing jobs back, standing up to dictators with delusions of grandeur adequacy, getting rid of excessive regulation... oh, wait... President Donald J. Trump did all that!

Didn't you say you hated him?

Confusion... it's what's for dinner!

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I suppose being angry and combative would be the logical reply. It's what usually happens when you realize you were wrong and someone else points it out.

It's OK to not like Trump, there are many out there just like you. But to automatically assume the worst in every scenario is a horrible way to go through life. Great things happen all the time. Even Trump has done some positive things that have so far, worked out for the benefit of the people. Even the one's that don't like him.

Since he is exactly the same person he has always been, I suspect he will also do some dumb things, and say some dumb things, that will make you smile, giggle and likely pee your panties a bit. But at some point, you and the rest of the world will have to come to grips with the very difficult fact that Trump isn't quite as bad as you keep hoping.

I may come across as arrogant or just dickish, but I honestly feel bad for you and hope you find a way to let go of some of that animosity you harbor for Trump. Give him a chance. He might surprise you, he might not. But find a way to relax a bit and focus on a different topic. I hated Obama, and I rarely posted about him. I found a way to live my life without letting him live in my head.

Good luck with your mood.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Who?

link   
Who?

link   
Who?

link   
Who?

link   
Who?

link   

edit on C69000000Sundaykpm35 by Czulkang because: To many posts

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Banana republic syndrome is right! As the left seeds chaos they'll use the more ripe banana republics to go full, not half, bananas too.

... as Fusion GPS was being paid directly by Russian clients in Washington, it was also being paid by a Venezuelan company called Derwick Associates ...

Fusion GPS Venezula Links

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When they slip in their own ... bananas ... and find themselves in pain on the floor do you think they deep down enjoy it? Is the psychosis deep enough?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gotta keep the plebs in their place. If you actually help them they are no longer dependent and obedient.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Ha! As if they'd follow the laws. Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Obama is a traitor (and so are the people that follow him) and relationships lead to evidence that convicts when found.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

They are right about 90% of the time. Unlike libs we tend to use reason and deductive skills to ascertain truth.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

That would be the responsibility of the memeing initiator not the detractor. The detractor/responder (xuenchen) was giving a dose of the same. It is called irony. When used against the left, I know, they don't think it is possible and get a bit confused.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join