It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chairman Nunes Reveals Fusion GPS Connection to Obama White House…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So tell me..how many time has a conservative website told you that Obama, Clinton and other dems are in trouble and then nothing ever happens. How many more times will you guys be fooled?

I am beginning to see how easy it is for the Russians to manipulate the conservative side, it's not even hard. LOL Just say Obama/Clinton/Dems bad and are in trouble and charges or whatever will be coming soon. And then ....NOTHING.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: donnydeevil
Hmmm another conservative site reporting nonsense and the usual riff raff falling for it hook line and sinker. LOL

How many times has a conservative site been right about anything? LOL

Very solid and careful reporting there. I dare you to go find evidence that they pander in nonsense.

Well show me how many times sites like these who report dems are in trouble and are going to arrested/indicted and has been right.

The OP reports these kinds of stories all the time and so have others using the same sites...and have proven time and time again to be nothing but hogwash.

Prove me wrong, show me that sites like this have been right or truthful about anything.
edit on 10-3-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

How many leftist sites said Trump would never win, would never last a year, colluded with Russia?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Pyle

Um... You do know that a non-government agency has nothing to do with FISA, right?

It is for government law enforcement and intelligence agencies to get warrants in secret so as not to tip off the targets.

Don't be so sure 😉

How about you tell us exactly how then instead of memeing your way to a non-answer?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You guys need more material. LOL Yep they were wrong but now compare that to how many times conservatives sites or blogs are wrong? If your interested just read OP's other threads about how the dems are in trouble using the same sites over and over again.

Also you do realize the only reason Clinton lost was because the FBI made claims (and nothing came of it) about her a few days before the election which helped Trump win. Just where would Trump be without that claim. LOL
edit on 10-3-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So tell me..how many time has a conservative website told you that Obama, Clinton and other dems are in trouble and then nothing ever happens. How many more times will you guys be fooled?

Every thread made quoting theconservativetreehouse.com is alt-right fan fiction.
Not that hard to prove, just look at OP's posting history.
These threads however still receive plenty of flags time after time.
It's obvious what's going on ATS. Just sit back and enjoy the freak show.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

We're making progress.

I think this is the first time you have actually admitted that Hillary lost the election.

Therapy appears to be helping. Don't stop the treatments.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Pyle

My statement was factual. Here's how: Non-Government Contractors were "Contracted" and had access to information gleaned from FISA Warrants.

This constitutes serious abuse of FISA and process.

I bolded some things to assist you in educating yourself.

In his final congressional testimony before he was fired by President Trump this month, then-FBI Director James Comey unequivocally told lawmakers his agency used sensitive espionage data gathered about Americans without a warrant only when it was “lawfully collected, carefully overseen and checked.”

Once-top secret U.S. intelligence community memos reviewed by Circa tell a different story, citing instances of “disregard” for rules, inadequate training and “deficient” oversight and even one case of deliberately sharing spy data with a forbidden party.

For instance, a ruling declassified this month by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) chronicles nearly 10 pages listing hundreds of violations of the FBI’s privacy-protecting minimization rules that occurred on Comey’s watch.

The behavior the FBI admitted to a FISA judge just last month ranged from illegally sharing raw intelligence with unauthorized third parties to accessing intercepted attorney-client privileged communications without proper oversight the bureau promised was in place years ago.

www.circa.com...

I am not sure you understand what you just quoted. If it is true what you think about contractors and the FBI, it would be the FBI's fault and not contractors.

You are also conflating different issues but hey what ever floats your outrage boat.
edit on 10-3-2018 by Pyle because: Not sure why it is in bold. Maybe this edit will fix it.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How many leftist sites said Trump would never win, would never last a year, colluded with Russia?

Do you understand the difference between predictions and spewing lies?
Someone predicting that Trump won't last a year in office is just a prediction. Do you understand the meaning of the word or would It be easier for you if I wrote it in Russian?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Someone predicting that Trump won't last a year in office is just a prediction. Do you understand the meaning of the word or would It be easier for you if I wrote it in Russian?

So CNN and MSNBC don't report, they predict.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

So CNN and MSNBC don't report, they predict.

They do both. Just like any news station around the world. How many times has your man-crush Sean Hannity made a false prediction ?!
Making predictions is not the same as what you guys do when you post alt right fan fiction from wordpress looking sites. I can name a few, 10.000 indictments, Uranium One etc etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

We're making progress.

I think this is the first time you have actually admitted that Hillary lost the election.

Therapy appears to be helping. Don't stop the treatments.

Actually don't like Clinton.
Clinton lost woohoo now get back to my what I was saying about conservative sites being wrong the majority of the time.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You do know the difference between news and conspiracy don't you?

Would it be easier if I typed it in crayon?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

One clue for you should be all the demotions and reassignments within the FBI. That didn't happen because "Nunes is a booger eater."

Inconvenient facts.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

LOL..not a good one but you deserved a mercy LOL.

Better tell that to your fellow posters about the difference between news and conspiracy because they are treating this like gospel.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

LOL..not a good one but you deserved a mercy LOL.

Better tell that to your fellow posters about the difference between news and conspiracy because they are treating this like gospel.

So you think you should be able to dictate what people should believe?

You think I should?

You may get your marching orders from CNN, but everyone else has their own opinions.

It's called free expression. Look it up under, "Things Leftists Hate".

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

So you think you should be able to dictate what people should believe?

You think I should?

You may get your marching orders from CNN, but everyone else has their own opinions.

It's called free expression. Look it up under, "Things Leftists Hate".

Whose dictating? Simply pointing out how utterly ridiculous it is, what your side continuously falls for. LOL

I haven't watched CNN in awhile maybe years. Don't hate when I point out your sides gullibility, I am just using my "free expression" to show how you guys will believe anything as long it says..Dems bad.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I am beginning to see how easy it is for the Russians to manipulate the conservative side, it's not even hard. LOL Just say Obama/Clinton/Dems bad and are in trouble and charges or whatever will be coming soon. And then ....NOTHING.

lol, the most amazingly ignorant statement that gets repeated almost daily. Bravo sport!

The bad guys didn't get in trouble, because the one's who investigated them were OWNED by them. Good news, there's a new sheriff in town. Things might be different this time. I look forward to revisiting this conversation at that time.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It is easy to not have controversy in your admin, when everyone who is supposed to report on such things, looks the other way cause they like you.

Switch trump and his suppoters for obama and his...which includes the msm...and it is the exact same picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join