It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rips Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd “He’s a Sleepy Son of a --

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Nevermind.
It will get me in trouble.
edit on 2018-03-11T03:37:21-05:002201811America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Fortune telling and soothsaying is a laughable debate strategy

No need for fortune telling or soothsaying the direction of your country is written in policy.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Sleepy Eyed?

Trump's met his HUD Secretary right?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
He is GREAT at triggering SJWs which is exactly what is needed in this day and age. They are literally destroying society and getting them so would up that they literally cannibalize each other socially (see: Hollywood as an example) is awesome to watch! 😎

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Kids look up to our presidents. If a president can say stuff on national television, it will obviously be accepted as correct Grammer. I think ats is a lil behind cause I think they still blank out the word bitch.. (female dog). Like we say, if it's acceptable for the president, our kids can say bitch too. Lead by example.

They don't blank bitch which is good lol they ain't behind sorry
edit on 11-3-2018 by SatansPride because: They ain't behind sorry

PS. What you suppose to say to your kid, don't listen to any presidents of the u.s lol nah if ya listen to one gotta listen to em all, they run our stuff.
edit on 11-3-2018 by SatansPride because: PS**

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: gortex

Don just keeps grabbing those headlines.

When he isn't grabbing pussy.

At least he is consistent with his MO
Have you ever actually grabbed a pussy? It is awesome. Nice and soft and fluffy. Sometimes it even purrs at you. Yes, I absolutely love my kitty cat.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Big deal. You know you're a threat if trump makes up a derogatory name for you.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Good

Reminds me of the fake CNN "reporters" during the Gulf War. Laughing, joking, playing with a foam SCUD mockup. Next thing you know, their obviously indoor desert scene turns into fake chaos, as one grabs a gas mask and the other grabs what looks like a MICH helmet.

Problem is, it was all staged.

Fake news, often times at behest of USG.

www.dailymotion.com...
(video on YouTube also, couldn't get Link to work)
edit on 3/11/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You know you're a threat if trump makes up a derogatory name for you.

Then the entire left establishment must believe Trump is a major, major threat if that is really true. They do nothing but insult the man, with very little in the way of substance to back it up (minus interjecting old or totally irrelevant issues into the fold)
edit on 3/11/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

You should be very glad that Hillary is not your president then. She is known to have a very foul mouth. However, her foul mouth was mostly used to hatefully lash out at those around her that she felt were her inferiors. She also used her foul mouth against her husband. Actually, she did that to everyone.

Hillary is a hateful person...treats her staff and others very badly. She throws F-bombs like a drunken sailor, but hey she is a polished politician, so all motherly to the viewers. Being in the military through the Clinton's 8 years I know a number of people that worked around them and flew on Air Force 1.

A typical encounter...

Secret Service Agent: Ma'am we are ready to go
Hillary: Get my bags
Secret Service Agent: Ma'ma I'm your security detail I can't carry your bags
Hillary: You better get my F'en bags or you will be nothing tomorrow....

And so on as to what people saw as typical...

edit on 11-3-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Why what names has the media given trump besides mr president or sir?

Not the people on here who have plenty of names for him but the media.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Sillyolme

You know you're a threat if trump makes up a derogatory name for you.

Then the entire left establishment must believe Trump is a major, major threat if that is really true. They do nothing but insult the man, with very little in the way of substance to back it up (minus interjecting old or totally irrelevant issues into the fold)

trump does nothing but insult the entire nation, the faster he is removed the better, like his white house, he s**ts on everyone that he has contact with, like his 3 wives, 4 bankruptcies, multiple businesses that went broke, millions of dollars his business investors lost, 25 million dollar fine paid out to his trump "university students" that he bilked and defrauded in December 0f 2016, hatred of the press, hatred toward anyone that questions him, hatred of minorities, lovefest toward dictators, and a 2-year olds attitude that he is always in the right, and everyone else is wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Right. The chicken bones are foretelling this.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

trump does nothing but insult the entire nation, the faster he is removed the better

By any means right? He is not YOUR President, right?

Your hate for the man has been the same for a large number on the left at about the time he hit 270 votes, and it has never stopped since then.

I think many people need to grow up and realize that in the real world everyone doesn't win and get a participation trophy, and if they would just stick their heads out of their safe space they would see things are actually going quite well, for once.

Oh My God! He called Kim little rock man!! runs back to safe space...Now Kim is willing to talk, something that has not happen since...well ever in the last 70 years...geez
edit on 11-3-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Didn't trump call his own supporters sheeps who will follow him blindly even if he shoots them in broad day light? Thats the ultimate definition of trumpster cult. (he shot his own base being a 'grabber', be it woman's private parts, guns or your rights without due process, and still they follow him blindly)

Not surprising from a guy calls his own daughter a 'piece of ass'.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump fired up at a rally and he goes off on Check Todd (NBC's Meet the Press) and mocks Bill Clinton.

Funny.

Watch and comment about how this President tells it like it is !!

((😂))

VIDEO: Trump Rips Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd “He’s a Sleepy Son of a Bitch, I Tell You”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join