It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judas Priest - Firepower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Legendary rockers (No source needed for that statement) just released a new album called Firepower. Rolling Stone article

I have not gotten it yet but likely will, if for nothing else, to support the band even though it could be had for free by other means. I've heard 2 or 3 songs off it. Not sure what to think yet. Anyone here have it yet and what are your thoughts on it?

I love Priest but none of the albums they have put out over the last 10 years, give or take, even come close to the greatness of Screaming For Vengeance or Defenders of the Faith.

On a side note, Glenn Tipton is battling Parkinson's Disease and will not tour with the band. He may make an appearance here and there though depending on how he feels.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I saw them live a few times in florida in the 80s. Awesome. Some of tje loudest concerts ive been to.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Wasn't aware Priest were still knocking about so thanks for the news , the album is on youtube but I'll just post the official video for Lightning Strike from Firepower.

Sounds alright if not a bit generic but if it gets the lads out of the house then more power to them.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Wasn't aware Priest were still knocking about so thanks for the news , the album is on youtube but I'll just post the official video for Lightning Strike from Firepower.

Sounds alright if not a bit generic but if it gets the lads out of the house then more power to them.

I liiiiiike it.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I just heard I'm seriously getting #ing loves judas

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I saw Judas Priest several times in the 80's.

Great band...classic metal.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Album is good solid Priest styled metal. It's not as great as some earlier records, Painkiller or Angel of Retribution though.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
My local walmart did NOT have it so I guess I will have to order online. No other place around here that may have it.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think Flame Thrower is the best song on the album. Easily.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I am glad to see the album do so well. Debuted at #5 on the Billboard charts.

new topics

top topics

join