It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salisbury UK, Graves exhumed of poised spy wife and son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
On going report this and im on a handheld so posting is not going to be the best.

In the recent incident in which the former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter where exposed to a nerve agent news is coming in that the graves of his wife and son are being exhumed but the ministry of justice has stated that they have not granted any licence for this to take place.

There is a large Military deployment with around 180 troops in the area.

This comes as Home Secretary Amber Rudd is chairing a meeting of Cobra at 15:00....

The back story aeems to be that the wife and son died of "natural causes".

I think this is a story that needs to be followed esp with the current Russia back lash.

I would like to put down a lot more but attempting to do this on a tiny device is terrible.

Link
news.sky.com...

RA
edit on 10-3-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Well, that's interesting. Though I wonder if perhaps Skirpal went there as a matter of course? And the toxin was left on the gravestone for him to touch?

I think all the graveside stuff is along those lines rather than to see if the death of the wife and son was suspicious.

It's crazy all round though, so who knows?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I was wondering along similar lines. when his daughter returned to the UK to visit her father, maybe the visit to the graves was something they've done before, like a routine they have when she visits him. They may not be exhuming the graves, they be removing contamination from around the grave side?

edit on 10-3-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The son was cremated according to Sky, so not going to exhume him.
Not sure about the wife though.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
When did his wife and son die? what was the cause of death?.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yeah, it would be a pretty good way to target them.a reply to: Kurokage

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

"Skripal's wife died in 2012 of disseminated endometrial cancer. His daughter returned to Moscow in 2014 and worked in sales. His son died aged 43 in March 2017, in unknown circumstances in Russia, on a visit to Saint Petersburg; his older brother died within the two years before Skripal's poisoning.Both his wife and his son are buried in a cemetery local to Salisbury."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Given that Skripal, his daughter, two police officers and several other people who were no where near the grave sites specified, fell ill, it is SPECTACULARLY unlikely that the grave sites are being investigated as scenes of crime, or potential locations where nerve agent has been deployed as a possible vector for attack. It is FAR more likely that, exhumation order or no, exhumations have been conducted to establish if there is any reason to believe the other members of Skripals family were killed with similar means, to those used to assault Skripal and his daughter, and which spilled over to other, collateral targets.

If it does turn out that the deceased members of Skripal's family were targeted with poison, it may be an indicator of a vendetta against the entire family, which would add a modus operandi detail to the profile which is no doubt being generated, to establish the most likely culprits identity.

The simple fact of the matter is, that if Skripal had been in contact with a nerve agent of any potency at all at the cemetery, it is highly unlikely that he would have made it out of that graveyard at all. It is far more probable that he came into contact with whatever nerve agent is involved, close by to the place where he and his daughter collapsed. This is evidenced by the fact that the police officers and bystanders who fell with them, fell at all. I can see how the police might have fallen ill after trying to perform basic first aid on the stricken former spy and his daughter, and perhaps one or two citizens might have been on scene first. But we have ten people total in hospital, last I checked. That suggests to me that it is far more likely that some form of aerosolised nerve agent was released in proximity to the spy and ALL those people, rather than it being something he and his daughter picked up at the grave site, and somehow passed on to two police officers and a handful of bystanders.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well they wouldn’t do this unless they had good reasons. But how much information can you get cremated ashes.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
As TrueBrit said it’s not likely to be from the cemetery on London road, but it’s good theory

The reason it’s unlikely is the police man who ended up in a coma seemed to have contacted this toxin from then Russians house

Having said that they did say he got ill from retracing the Russians steps during the day, but how would they have know he went to the cemetery?

I’m guessing the total lack of other people falling ill from inside the bar and the pub rules out the couple being targeted in the Maltings area

CCTV footage in that area must also rule out the walkway and area near the bench for contact with this agent

That just leaves the house or car, and seeing as his car was towed away and I have heard no mention of people being rushed to hospital from Churchfields industrial estate where it was taken that would leave just the house ( or cemetery if policeman went there )

Salisbury’s main post office had a suspicious package incident early on this year in January, the local media picked up on it but the story dropped quickly

It realy is very strange, and alarming

Porton down must have found this agent used very potent as the army, navy and RAF chemical and biological teams came in to take away two cars, ambulance and a helicopter

Edit- latest update says the police man was at the house and the bench

edit on 10-3-2018 by Whereismypassword because: More

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
news is coming in that the graves of his wife and son are being exhumed but the ministry of justice has stated that they have not granted any licence for this to take place.

In England exhumation of graves requires legal process. That'll take a bit of time. Exhuming Skripal's family is not pertinent to the immediate crime, so won't happen. If Skripal visited graves then they will be part of a potential crime scene, but they won't be digging people up.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

news is coming in that the graves of his wife and son are being exhumed but the ministry of justice has stated that they have not granted any licence for this to take place.

In England exhumation of graves requires legal process. That'll take a bit of time. Exhuming Skripal's family is not pertinent to the immediate crime, so won't happen. If Skripal visited graves then they will be part of a potential crime scene, but they won't be digging people up.

From the report,

Here's a view of what looks like a paramedic stretcher close to the grave of Mr Skripal's late wife Liudmila Skripal died in 2012. "Of course this will only fuel continuing speculation that there is going to be the exhumation of Mrs Skripal’s body from that grave site,"

(Pictured showed a Orange stretcher by the grave side), It could be nothing or it could be everything????..

RA

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

From the report,

Shoddy journalism.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
loll got nerve gas at home ...still able to walk to an bench with his daughter.....
very clumsy take out of an disposible ex spy...
who gonna be framed with it lollllll

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
loll got nerve gas at home ...still able to walk to an bench with his daughter.....
very clumsy take out of an disposible ex spy...
who gonna be framed with it lollllll

Yes entirely possible. Not all Nerve Agents are fast acting. If it was VX symptoms would have been fast after exposure.

It looks increasingly likely that it was a VG Nerve Agent.

VG Nerve Agent Wiki

I would suggest that the likes of VG Nerve Agent was used to lace the likes of the kettle/milk/sugar/tea/coffee etc. VG would fit in with the fairly slow onset of symptoms
edit on 11/3/2018 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I read that they were examining the headstones for traces of the poison as the pair had visited the cemetery earlier that day. The story I read said they had put a tent up over his son's grave to preserve any grace material. Maybe someone saw the tent and made an assumption?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Couldn't the contamination of first responders be attributed to the victims themselves? If they were contaminated at the graveside then went to the pub isn't it possible they were the source of any secondary contaminations? The police didn't necessarily have to visit the cemetery.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Looks like a work station. Lots of stuff on it and under it. No room for a body. I have no idea what color stretchers are in the UK. They come in all colors here including orange.

new topics

top topics

join