It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oh golly, insane real tv footage....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
OMG OMG OMG HOLY SHIZAM
I just got through watching the second segment of Real TV 3-4 Central and they had an INCREDIBLE tape that was "smuggled out of Nellis AFB by a civilian (I guess) contractor! They had him on there all shadowed out and voice altered n' such. His name was "bob">

BUT HOLY CRAP THE VIDEO
YOU COULD SEE AWESOME DETAIL AND IT WAS BOUNCING ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE IT WAS IN A BALL OF MAGNETIC BLAH BLAH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Im so excited....
What if theyre about to tell us!!!?? What with Peter Jennings and all and this I swear people is just about the best UFO FOOTAGE I HAVE SEEN and I am quite the ufo fanatic! Sh1t... It was changing shape and all kinds of stuff.
IT was ... it wasnt a classical disk but it had like 4 nodes (I must admit it was "slightly blurry" but still it was THE BEST) and they were moving etc. it was in black and white OMG OMG OMG

SORY 4 Deh Erorz

edit: my apologies, didn't mean to "yell"

[edit on 16-2-2005 by SilverStar]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Anyone seen this vid before? Or is it genuinely new material? Any chance of getting it here on ATS?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Shame we don't have a clip of this....

Sounds similar to the reputed Holloman AFB landing video though....

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hmm...this vid has got to show up on the internet at some point.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Damm is there a Holloman AFB landing video (real/fake) as in the "first contact" Holloman landing????

BUT NO THIS IS NOT NEW HEHE no way.
This has absolutely got to be new... I am pretty sure that Real TV is constantly making new shows partially because of popularity and the fact that they always have new material, (people will always break things/blow them up etc. see aliens YES) HEHDEHEEHHEHEHEHEH awesome.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If anyone finds this video online, make sure you post it. I'm wanting to see this thing, now.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Is it the footage that is featured on this page?
www.anomalies.net...

[edit on 16-2-2005 by Spectre]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah I think thats got to be it.

It looks just like it, I went to the site though and was unable to get to alot of the pages off the main page.... is this old? if so then WEAK ! !

but I dont see how it could be it has got to be fairly new...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That was just the first one that came up when I did a Google search for The keywords "Real TV" Nellis UFO Footage. Try some of the other hits. Seems that the date on it is 1994.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
1994... aw GEEZ! hella weak....

oh well.. I have never seen it and I look into the UFO phenomenon more than is healthy (not kidding). Maybe I'm being too hopeful, as I've learned to not expect too much/anything when it comes to the disclosure department, but it really does seem to me like there has been a surge of UFO shows lately and media exposure that kindof makes me hopeful. That would be killa weak sweet.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think I have seen that footage before does it appear to even change shape a one point?

I would like to see how sceptics try to explain that away, swamp gas,venus?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I think I have seen that footage before does it appear to even change shape a one point?

"That was definately swamp gas."

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just watched the video again. This object has many characteristics described by ufo witnesses, as shape change, erratic and abrupt movements. Definitively not Human made craft in my opinion.
Ironically skeptics are so discrete on cases like this

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStar

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

"That was definately swamp gas."

I'm gonna say it was just gas. LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Humans can be capable of some pretty amazing engineering feats, on occasion....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If it is the video as pictured above, I taped it (off tv doc) in/95. Seems to me it was taped at Nellis AFB in infrared by security cameras then smuggled out.
Really bizzare stuff the way it moves and changes shape. Some same they change shape so defence radar cannot keep a radar locke on them.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ahh...the old Sightings footage... Never saw a debunking for this one, and it genuinely looks to be filmed from a test camera, so compelling to say the least...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The second I read your excitement I knew that was the footage you were talking about, I was just the same many years ago when I first saw it...nothing ever came of it. Strange really considering it's probably one of the best pieces of UFO footage I have ever seen, yet it is not the most known.

If I remember correctly from the program I saw it on they said it was footage from a test flight at a top secret base, most likely using alien technology. However, it was meant to be humans flying it...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Not much more you can say....

Looks real...

Nothing to disprove it as of yet....

But neither can we support it with other evidence....so it remains as simply an excellent "maybe". I too am of the "one of our tests" variety on this, again mostly because it looks like test footage. Hell, I can almost hear the Bionic Man theme in my head, hehe...
(they used real X plane test footage of an accident when showing how Steve needed bionics...
)

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah, I've seen that footage before a long time ago. Pretty nifty. I like how it appears to morph and change shape at will. Awesome technology if it is indeed alien.

top topics

join