It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So.. just curious again.. if the radar would actually lock onto a single bird in flight, and even if so, if fighter pilots would get -that- excited.. about a bird. It's almost like you think they'd know better. I was under the impression that computers in higher-end radar can determine if it's say.. a bird, and would ignore it.

That seems to be the norm in UFO cases. As long as someone can find one piece of the sighting that can also be explained away with conventional theories (even if not proven), then it is dismissed. Just because you think parallax could be the reason, doesn't mean it was the reason.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
This is why I joined for the phenomenon great find star and flag. I am a creeper but my theory is that another world existed where their tech was much like ours only one side developed nukes and the other developed space tech. Then a war happened the nukes were launched the space ships also launched. The planet didn't survive they journeyed through space for so long they could no longer reproduce because of the radiation. They eventually found this planet and the only way they could reproduce was with monkeys dna. We came about after many generations of dna modification. The aliens that originally created us are all gone. The ones who visit now are of the intergalactic variety who didn't have the war phase on their planet.they came they were they are for peace.

Good grief. That's not a "theory." That's a fantasy. Theory has to have some modicum of basis in reality or evidence. You're jusy spouting ypur own made-up fantasies.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Great, thanks!
I think we also get information of rotational movement of the camera. With the angular movement and the distance between jet and object you found it should be possible to make some estimates about the speed.
If you find the time, would be highly appreciated.

Grant Cameron has again the best explanation of what is going on. It is real, but lousy enough so the government can back out of it anytime, keyword "plausible deniability". This interview is awesome, wish I had time to make a thread about it. Explains a lot, tons of stuff to discuss.

edit on 12-3-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Military pilots lock on to a target with the most modern sensors available. And they dont understand what it is.
Still people here say its a weather ballon or a bird.
LMAO!

Like the pilots would make that kind of mistake!

I can accept secret drones as an unlikely but plausible explanation, but weather ballons and birds?
Come on.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe
not the most advanced sensor available. just the most advanced one that's not classified that they'll put on a f18 doing run of the mill stuff.

the pilots are so intruiged by this mysterious object they've never seen that instead of moments of tense and professional investigation they act like a bunch of frat kids laughing and largely being dismissive.

pilots do make mistakes all the time. f18 pilots likely won't know about all the projects going on out there or recent developments. they're working stiffs.

finally doesn't look like some advanced technological apparatus. if it had, I'm sure they would have been a bit more professional in their investigation.

don't get me wrong pilots will have light hearted conversations when doing run of the mill stuff. heck the aviation forum currently has a thread with audio between f22s (much more advanced than f18s) and their refueling aircraft. they're chatting about chick-fill-a and favorite condiment packets. but theyre also doing routine stuff not investigating a ufo interloping into sovereign american airspace. you'd think the f18 pilots would be a little more serious under those circumstances.

face it ttsa is a boondogle.

"Oh, I say and I say it again, ya been had!

Ya been took!

Ya been hoodwinked!

Bamboozled!

Led astray!

Run amok!"
edit on 12-3-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: humanoidlord

Cold and moving around 300 miles per hour.

I'll go out on a limb here and say it is not a bird.

It must be swamp gas, Chinese lantern, ball lightning, etc. Don’t you know all UFO videos are hoaxes on ATS?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Grant Cameron has again the best explanation of what is going on. It is real, but lousy enough so the government can back out of it anytime, keyword "plausible deniability".

Just looking at one video has some value I guess. But it is a tiny part of a much wider and bigger picture that people should be aware of.

Firstly. The Government do not need to back out of anything. The government are not releasing videos and talking about UAP/UFOs to the media while trying to sell shares, that cannot be liquidated, in an entertainment franchise by stealth. The Government are saying very little. Nobody currently working for the US Government has made statements confirming these videos were de-classified or in fact were even classified in the first place. Everything has come from the 'To the Stars Academy'.

The Washington Post of 16th Dec 2017 : Link stated:

Just before leaving his Defense Department job two months ago, intelligence officer Luis Elizondo quietly arranged to secure the release of three of the most unusual videos in the Pentagon’s secret vaults: raw footage from encounters between fighter jets and “anomalous aerial vehicles”

...Elizondo, in an internal Pentagon memo requesting that the videos be cleared for public viewing, argued that the images could help educate pilots and improve aviation safety.

Elizondo worked on a project to identify Aerial Threats after 2007. So why was he looking at an event from 2004? OK it may have been a potential threat. But what's suspect is that he didn't speak to the pilot until 2017 just before he resigned and joined "The Stars" academy (^or did he?). This was around 5 years after all the funding dried up for AATIP. Something doesn't sit right there.

^Elizondo is named as part of their TTSA team on the website but not listed as either an employee or contractor in filed documents

It was also widely reported that Elizondo resigned in protest at the ongoing policy of ignoring these potential threats.

But WIRED asked for a copy of his resignation letter.

WIRED’s FOIA request for Elizondo's resignation letter, which was quoted in the Times, turned up no records, according to the Office of the Secretary of Defense/Joint Staff).

Source : www.wired.com...

John Greenewald over at BlackVault has also been doing some digging via FOIA,

See : To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, Tom Delonge, and the Secret DoD UFO Research Program

....I respectfully request a copy of records, electronic or otherwise, of the following: all documents pertaining to the outline, mission statement, objectives, etc of the DOD Aerospace Threat Program.

But John received a response and was told no records could be identified.

The Pentagon has said

“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance.They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years....”

Source : www.politico.com...

The Defense Intelligence Agency said

...there was "confusion" over the AATIP's purpose, and denied releasing any videos or files related to it.

Link

Then there is the whole financial shuffling that guarantees DeLonge a nice $100k per year that people should look at as well, Bigleow's manipulation of MUFON with government money and the 'UFO experiencer studies' that he was funding.

edit on 12/3/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: The GUT
WaPo already on it?

Wow, these TTS guys get coverage with no problem.

Somebody Wants Us To Believe...something.

They're trying to look technological. You know UAP rather than UFO, the phenomenon rather than alien.

They're doing a new programming or reprogramming on the sheep

Well said. Not to mention video and audio from Navy trained pilots lends a bit more credibility to an event versus Bubba from Mississippi. Not to say I don't value Bubba from Mississippi's recount and shaky video of whatever he captured.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

For engineers, "ufo's" are just a more potent form of science fiction
to stimulate their brains.. to build something that works themselves.

Kev

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23221112]mirageman

“Just before leaving his Defense Department job two months ago, intelligence officer Luis Elizondo quietly arranged to secure the release of three of the most unusual videos in the Pentagon’s secret vaults: raw footage from encounters between fighter jets and “anomalous aerial vehicles”

So the three videos they have shown us are the most unusual videos in the Pentagon’s secret vaults?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zadiel74

indeed yes. Their reaction is pretty incredible. Looks like a bogey to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

...apart from those who reported seeing structured craft. They'd go away with the certainty that whatever they saw was a reality and probably try to work out how they worked.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: Zadiel74

indeed yes. Their reaction is pretty incredible. Looks like a bogey to me.
Do you suppose it's a Foo Fighter ?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonro

too soon yet to say its an bird
could be, but nothing is proven yet, even mick west said its good if we dont make assumptions yet

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

nope
its either bird either real ufo, no more options

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

as i have said everthing is speculation, right now, we need more DATA

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

there is nothing on the report about RADAR
ufos mostly dont appear on RADAR either

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

a lot of them do. or at least have intermittent returns. some are designed to give great radar reflections.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The thing about Grant Cameron though.....he believes that the President is the one who is in control of the US. He believes that the President is the guy who has access to all of the top secret secrets above anyone else. He doesn't believe that agents or agencies within the US government would go rogue or do illegal things because "too many honest people would stand up and reveal that stuff."

So, he's naieve about that. I like his work and his information but it has to be viewed knowing that he doesn't think there is a "Deep State" or that the President could possibly be left out.

edit on 12-3-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Grant Cameron has again the best explanation of what is going on. It is real, but lousy enough so the government can back out of it anytime, keyword "plausible deniability".

Just looking at one video has some value I guess. But it is a tiny part of a much wider and bigger picture that people should be aware of.

Firstly. The Government do not need to back out of anything. The government are not releasing videos and talking about UAP/UFOs to the media while trying to sell shares, that cannot be liquidated, in an entertainment franchise by stealth. The Government are saying very little. Nobody currently working for the US Government has made statements confirming these videos were de-classified or in fact were even classified in the first place. Everything has come from the 'To the Stars Academy'.

The Washington Post of 16th Dec 2017 : Link stated:

Just before leaving his Defense Department job two months ago, intelligence officer Luis Elizondo quietly arranged to secure the release of three of the most unusual videos in the Pentagon’s secret vaults: raw footage from encounters between fighter jets and “anomalous aerial vehicles”

...Elizondo, in an internal Pentagon memo requesting that the videos be cleared for public viewing, argued that the images could help educate pilots and improve aviation safety.

Elizondo worked on a project to identify Aerial Threats after 2007. So why was he looking at an event from 2004? OK it may have been a potential threat. But what's suspect is that he didn't speak to the pilot until 2017 just before he resigned and joined "The Stars" academy (^or did he?). This was around 5 years after all the funding dried up for AATIP. Something doesn't sit right there.

^Elizondo is named as part of their TTSA team on the website but not listed as either an employee or contractor in filed documents

It was also widely reported that Elizondo resigned in protest at the ongoing policy of ignoring these potential threats.

But WIRED asked for a copy of his resignation letter.

WIRED’s FOIA request for Elizondo's resignation letter, which was quoted in the Times, turned up no records, according to the Office of the Secretary of Defense/Joint Staff).

Source : www.wired.com...

John Greenewald over at BlackVault has also been doing some digging via FOIA,

See : To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, Tom Delonge, and the Secret DoD UFO Research Program

....I respectfully request a copy of records, electronic or otherwise, of the following: all documents pertaining to the outline, mission statement, objectives, etc of the DOD Aerospace Threat Program.

But John received a response and was told no records could be identified.

The Pentagon has said

“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance.They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years....”

Source : www.politico.com...

The Defense Intelligence Agency said

...there was "confusion" over the AATIP's purpose, and denied releasing any videos or files related to it.

Link

Then there is the whole financial shuffling that guarantees DeLonge a nice $100k per year that people should look at as well, Bigleow's manipulation of MUFON with government money and the 'UFO experiencer studies' that he was funding.

Wait a minute, were all forgetting the US government has known and has stated many times in the past, that UFOs WERE NOT A THREAT. Other governments as well. So why all of a sudden is this ATTIP group formed?

Doesn’t add up

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join