It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Could it be this interview that is referenced?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

the fastest rc plane is a little 3 foot remote controlled jet that goes 462 mph.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: jeep3r

The Bigelow connection is about all there is to make it intriguing imo. He's like the King on a chessboard and the other guys are the pieces that always go with him.

That's what the moneytrail seems to indicate. The fitting "chess analogy" regarding Bigelow begs the question what exactly the roles of the other players are. And whether Bigelow is really the king on the board, of course.

It seems as though the DoD hasn't published any statement yet (unless I missed it) contradicting TTSA and the MSM news articles. This "could" indicate that the government/pentagon/deep state has a stake in the whole affair, beyond the involved ex-intel-boys, but I'm going out on a limb here.

Concerning a potential "rehash" of old school UFO ridicule, I hope you're right and that that's not the real intention. A few aspects of all this, however, seem to point in this direction IMO. Chris Mellon, by the way, gets a brownie point for suggesting a serious investigation:

Washington Post article

To make headway, the task needs to be assigned to an official with the clout to compel collaboration among disparate and often quarrelsome national security bureaucracies.

A truly serious effort would involve, among other things, analysts able to review infrared satellite data, NORAD radar databases, and signals and human intelligence reporting. Congress should require an all-source study by the secretary of defense while promoting research into new forms of propulsion that might explain how these vehicles achieve such extraordinary power and maneuverability.

But what does this (perhaps honest) intent matter when all they keep throwing at us are these ambiguous clips and claims without any real papertrail and transparent presentation of their context. Not to mention those alleged exotic alloys supposedly stored in some secret facility in L.A.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thanks but definitely wasn't the same video as that, remember it well.

It definitely WAS the same video, just without the talking

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

yep it looks weird

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It’s probably a bird like an albatross, flying 70 Mph at a height of 13000 feet…
All calculations seem to fit: size, altitude, and speed.

Similar example:

‘Go fast’ footage at half speed:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

or maybe its something more weird?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

what do you want?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

i am more interdimensional theory

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

object has neither wings neither tail

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Love that 1st video, excellent comparison, what great camera control to reveal that birds CAN be mistaken for UFO's, taking into account the original is in IR and less quality this could very well be case closed, what that means for TTS going forwards I dont know

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Breaking News. Right. Why is everyone going all gaga over a 300 mph blob of light going in a straight line? On the Hynek Scale this a "Daylight Disk," only a step up from "Nocturnal Light," the lowest on the scale. It's either too far away or too small to show any definition at all. It's not behaving erratically with no sudden "impossible" turns, no blinking in and out of existence. It is, in fact, in no way remarkable. The only thing interesting here is that the MSM is treating it without the usual ridicule. One wonders what they're up to. But as for the light itself, it is the same old same old we've seen repeatedly over the past 75 years. Project Blue Book is full of these accounts, as is every other cataloging system out there. These are a dime a dozen. Wake me when you find something interesting.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

its neither an rare neither an common occurence but it yeah it happens a lot

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

i dont care about the ttsa guys what is important is the videos
there is even an wikipedia page about AATP, remenber that wikipedia is quite taboo about this subject

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

again my interest here isnt tom delongue, he is an total nut, its what he is recovering that interests me

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Nothing breaking about this as it was originally released in 2015...

vimeo.com...

Another disinformation agent as far as I'm concerned...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

thats because they want people to take them seriously
you know how people think of believers in aliens

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

jeremy said that its an old video of him that he replaced with the GO FAST footage

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

make believe
the truth is far weirder and not for the faint hearted

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I found an admission of sorts. Doesn't really explain anything though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join