It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: horatio321
I don't know what to make of TTSA - I'm keeping an open mind, but at least there are some interesting videos coming out!

It's at least something happening in the UFO field, which has been in the doldrums for years. This at least gives us something new to look at instead of old cases.

Absolutely! It's been a real shot in the arm - even if the whole blink182/TTSA thing is a bit surreal.

I don't post much - generally keep my head down and lurk. But this made me post. Jolly good conversation too.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I can see it being a bird, especially based on the crew reaction.

They sure don't seem to consider it a threat. I guess as long as it's not spraying the air with radar or vectoring in on a possible military target, they're like... "whatevz."

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Fighter pilots are a special breed all their own. I seriously have no problem seeing the squadron with a bet going as to who could successfully lock up a bird.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

speaking of birds we know for a fact they love chick-fil-a

funny fighter pilot conversation.
m.youtube.com...
edit on 15-3-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: horatio321

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if they were some kind of drone used to test the ATFLIR and IRST21 systems. The timing of both videos is right around when ATFLIR was introduced and upgraded, and when IRST21 was in testing. But, at the same time, I can see it being a bird, especially based on the crew reaction.

Interesting IR signature for a drone, but if it was straight as an arrow (at times) at 60-80kts - I'd sooner go with drone than bird.

But....it's all just a bit odd and the videos so far have been a bit of a tease, drip fed to us.

What do you make of the Tic Tac video?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: horatio321

I haven't watched that one. Honestly, I haven't really been drawn in on these like most people have. I've been more answering questions on the technical side of things for people than really interested. I'm far more into air breathing stuff than I am into anything else.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I hear you. I have to say these 3 videos from TTSA had so much hype leading up to them - I had to see what all the fuss was about.

It's fascinating stuff. If there's 1 thing that I find more interesting than WW2 aircraft and Fast Jets - it's videos that claim to show other worldly tech. I always wind up disappointed.

But one day Zaph' .....one day

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
A good enough video, best of the 3 in my opinion. Confirmatory of fast-walkers, understandably though such a short clip might only be satisfying to those with seasoned interest and insight. I don't overly trust TTS, but then I don't overly distrust video footage that appears genuine enough, length is not so much of an issue. Fastwalkers are really the best we have in modern times, we don't really "have" alien abductions anymore, nor silver discs landing in fields with beings popping out, but the one constant we do have are fastwalkers, foo-fighters, etc, they're one and the same. They might have been the shimmering things seen by Mr Original UFO Man, one of them might be what Valentich encountered, and certainly, they are what hundreds of people describe still to this day, zig-zagging or just moving at immense speed across the sky, passing jumbo jets.

When I've seen them they have travelled in a straight line, like the video. That isn't always what they do, but it makes sense that a short clip might only include a bit of straight line travel and not much else, I mean, they do do that. JFK's UFO tracked alongside his plane, there was no erratic movement there if I recall the encounter right. Whatever he/they saw moved in a straight line off to their side and matched their speed. You can see the similarities with this video to those kind of eye witness descriptions.

And of course, the numerous IR videos of basically the same thing seen from the ground perspective (and generally much longer videos, meaning, we do have large portions of footage, just not from this one particular jet fighter angle). I don't think these things are quite the huge mystery we assume they are, by which I mean, "fastwalkers" was a term given to them BY the US military or air force many decades ago, so since that initial assessment I doubt knowledge about these "things" diminished over time... Radar operators are all too familiar with them, and I'm sure amongst pilots they linger in the back of many minds, even if just through stories filtered down through the ranks over the years.

Give these a watch, then watch the "Go Fast" video again. They're all part of the same puzzle, regardless if any of us can actually solve it or not.

Watch this whole video if you can. Otherwise just watch a few minutes in the middle (for similar fastwalkers to the OP video) and then watch the thing at 11 min mark through to its weird manouevers (for high strangeness). "Bubble" UFO..

Watch this video from the 7:20 mark (if you watch the first 7 mins 20 you'll be bored and come back to say satellite, but it's not that segment/object that's of note here, it's the thing that turns up about 7:25) if you want to see the "stop on a dime" and "shoot off" witness descriptions in action. "Holy Mackerel" UFO..

And for something more recent, this 2017 vid shows erratic fastwalker behavior, again, stopping on a dime, etc

Don't watch these videos to try and "prove" or disprove them. You watch them to then see how this new TTS video fits in context to them and make your own judgements from there really. Anyway that's all. Despite this new video getting canned as nothing special, it does actually reveal a fair amount, if you're open minded enough to the whole fastwalker stuff and its part in the "UFO" spectrum...basically when you strip away all the noise, you're left with the fastwalker phenomena as the genuine, actual living breathing (and still visible to this day) element of it all. But that's for you to believe in for yourself or not...hehe

Note. Someone said "can you capture these things without IR" and my answer to that would be yes, but it would be difficult. The thing in the 2nd video above, you'd never capture that. The ones in the 1st video would be tricky. But as I and other people have seen these things without the need for IR, with our own eyes, that does put the potential of non-IR capture of them as a possibility. The issue is that they're easiest to spot at night, filming sky at night with non-IR isn't great, but in the HD age it's actually possible to capture star magnitude stuff to an almost acceptable level, but you have very limited time to act on it when you do spot them, literally seconds and it could be all said and done. Even a seasoned camera pro is going to have a tricky time with it. But, a wide shot, non-IR, of the sky, when one is passing over, with an HD camera -- it can be done (if all the right things align to make such a short timed sequence occur!) and then of course, proving your non-IR footage to other people... well look at the flack ACTUAL IR footage gets for a start lol..
edit on 22-3-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Did they say where this and the others were filmed?

If not, why?

Was it in the South China Sea or somewhere else around the Philippines?

I hope our world leaders aren't threatening the aliens that we will blow up our own planet at the Philippine Deep.

That would be insane and evil, wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

The videos in the OP were filmed off the US. It was clearly stated they were aircraft training off the coasts.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That may not be the case.

The date, location, and other information has been removed by the originating authority as part of the release approval process.

"To The Stars Academy"

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I take it that military pilots don't see UFO's too often? These guys acted really surprised. They should have been briefed better in military flight school/training.

The military pilots who do see UFO's learn quickly to keep their mouths shut about them. Probably thousands of them over the decades gone by saw some but never said a word about them to their superiors.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join