It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green lady and the auroras borealis...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OK people. Long time lurker here. I’ve read most of the topics on black aircraft projects on ATS and the other usual and unusual suspects on the www. Two of the threads i’ve been watching closely over the years is «Weird California Sighting», and «the green lady». The colour of the possible propellant has been discussed thoroughly. However, one thing has caught my eye as not being covered, and this is that the colour green could stem from the effect that the craft is producing. I’m thinking about something like this: Auras borealis: www.northernlightscentre.ca...

Could she and auroas borealis be connected somehow?
edit on 9-3-2018 by nobel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nobel

I was under the impression that the green was unobservable through night vision scopes.

Though, I'm a sailor not an airman.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Light will always show as green through NVG as far as I know. I’m pointing more towards the colour green as to being a effect from som sort of magnetic interferrence caused by our most beloved lady. a reply to: abe froman

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

No worries, Zaph will be around shortly to break it down for us.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The green colour in the Northern lights I think is supposed to be caused by ionized oxygen at 120-180 km. So you're thinking ionized gases as a by-product of the engine(s)?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
For example. Thats what I’m here for. Its just a thing that I feel not have been covered here before.. a reply to: beetee

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
For thread-reference to auroras borealis; intelgurl (2004): Plasma stealth: Past & present

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Light always appears green through NVG, but certain frequencies of green blend in with the background, making it much harder to see through NVG systems.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm ......gunna stay out of this thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This whole thing about the green glow or trail, is that supposed to be connected to using borated zip fuel? I've always been under the impression that while triethyl borane itself burns with a green flame, borated fuel is still mostly petroleum mixes or distillates and still burns with a regular orange flame. From what I can find, TEB was used as an ignition aid, mostly in the J58s on the SR-71, as well as a few rockets, research into true borated fuel never really went anywhere due to toxicity and exhaust residues.

Unless of course you're obliquely referring to the BRILLIANT BUZZARD/Blackstar...which interestingly could make some sense.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

kind of like how they put lights on the wings of aircraft in WWII, they would almost vanish all together

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Interesting thought, thanks for bringing this up.

Auroras appear when charged particles interact with the atmosphere. The color of the Aurora is entirely depended on the height of the interaction. This happens because the composition of the air varies at different altitudes.
Natural Auroras below 60 miles have a blue or purple color.
The yellow/greenish color only apears at an altitude between 60 to 150 miles. www.theaurorazone.com...

I dont see why charged particles from an engine would have a different effect.
Whats the cruising altitude of the Green Lady? We dont really know, there is this discussion which could Point to truely extreme altitudes:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The X-15 went that high on an rocket engine so its not like it has never been done before.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hey Bass. You dont want people knocking on your door you mean? a reply to: BASSPLYR

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I’m no professor in physics, but what do you guys think about magnetism being involved somehow?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'm gonna staple you to this thread.

You don't get out that easy.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Paul Czysz has written a bit about the feasibility of MHD for various aerospace applications.

edit on 10-3-2018 by wirehead because: (no reason given)

If you dig, you can find a few articles re: MHD and NASA. In 2007 they started saying they were looking at MHD again, and successfully extracted power from a scramjet exhaust. Nothing much after that. That's right around when Copper Coast was back in the budget although we can't track that past 2010.
edit on 10-3-2018 by wirehead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There is also the Green fireballs phenomenon. Once a bit of a concern for the Air Force but later concluded to be a natural phenomenon. So I guess there could be some commonality.

So a mix of pressure, gas, ionization and temperature?

My chemistry and physics classes are alas too long ago...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thanks guys for the info and the discussion. The reason why I started this thread was from a feeling that this may be a puzzlepiece worth looking at. And it seems that it’s so far been established a degree of consensus here that this at least is something worth looking into.

That some notable members either declines to join the discussion, or avoids the question might be evidence that this could be something worth looking into.. Propulsion seems to be one thing that members «in the know» seems to avoid in other threads on this forum.

Copper coast, brilliant buzzard could be the culprits, and maybe the project portrayed as a model in the office of the head of skunk works. This model also look similar to what the swiss guys witnessed from tikaboo in the early 2000s.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobel
That some notable members either declines to join the discussion, or avoids the question might be evidence that this could be something worth looking into..

People put way too much stock in things like this. Sometimes people that know simply want to sit back and see where things go, or simply don't want to join in on a discussion for reasons that are their own.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join