It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pardons sailor in submarine photos case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Clinton really needs to be prosecuted.

Hillary Clinton will soon be behind bars...

“Divine justice is being poured out right now,” Taylor said. ...people don’t understand that because they’ve had a 100 percent media blackout on it.”

“The Clintons are going to go down, Obama is going to go down, they’re all going to go down,” Taylor said. “Time is up for those who are corrupt … God is very serious when He says He is going to clean house. Everybody keeps asking, ‘When is it going to start, when is it going to start?’ It’s already started, it’s just they’re not saying anything.

Mark Taylor: Trump’s Crackdown

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I am confused by one element of the case against this man, this service person... Given that this person is a US citizen, and in the military to boot, what utterly baseless and unconstitutional law was it that prohibited the man from having an unregistered firearm?

Registration is not mandatory at the federal level, is it? Has America fallen that close in these specific terms, to the fate of my own beloved Britain?

When you are in the military you can be more restricted than civilians. As a installation a base commander can make rules up to deadly force for just entering. Living on base will restrict many things, so he can have firearms as per the 2nd, but he can't have them on base without registering them.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have pictures of me riding a nuke and a MOAB all Slim Pickens like...lol

I guess I needed to go to jail for that...don't tell anyone..

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Of course. No one is going to put them in the armory and not be able to get them whenever they want. Which doesn't change that they're supposed to be.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Oh ok, well that puts a little more context to the decision. I wasn't aware that he destroyed evidence and lied about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Let one go; let 'em both go. Throw the book at one; throw the book at both.

Since one is out and what she did obviously wasn't a big deal despite being a big deal, then nothing he did could have been that big a deal, right?

Let's be fair. Make up your mind how we should treat that law.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh ok, well that puts a little more context to the decision. I wasn't aware that he destroyed evidence and lied about it.

So did she.

Treat them the same.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

He broke the law.
Now if we could hold everyone accountable that breaks the law then I would be happy. (Hillary)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: TrueBrit

If he lived on base then yes, he was required to register any weapons with base security forces.

As I understand it, the gun was not registered to him at all vs. not being registered with the Military.
He also scrubbed the gun with bleach and hid it under his Dishwasher. things that make you go hmmm.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deluxe

He broke the law.
Now if we could hold everyone accountable that breaks the law then I would be happy. (Hillary)

That's fair, albeit I don't find the offenses comparable.

But...If I did, it would make Trump's pardon all the more befuddling.

I thought OJ Simpson was guilty as hell. I thought he murdered his wife and should have lived the rest of his life in Prison.

I have no urge to pardon other wife murderers' due to that lapse in the justice system?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i can see them throwing the book at him if it was the crypo room on any ship.

but the engine room.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Or Obamas $1,300,000,000.00 cash pallets to Muslim terrorist nation Iran!!!

There is a reason why the footage showing a pallet has a blurred out portion.The naughty Iranians lifted the footage from a 1991 video showing the procedures inside the US Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington DC.

See 6:05 in the following video.

Video description.

'Inside the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington D.C., 1991. The video features the assembly line of printing, cutting, and sorting machines, and the process of producing paper currency with a Koebau-Giori-De La Rue Intaglio Color 8 Printing Press. The machinery operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.'

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I don't see any people in those photos.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Clintons emails were never hacked. That's all bull#.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

But he could show them to people who do know what they're looking at. I don't get this defense at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

All that about u1. The server being hacked all of that was the bs.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What if he sold the info to our enemies?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Like the effort already put forth wasn't enough? Keep looking until you can find something but so far not even a parking ticket. lol

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

How ignorant. That's nothing but a lie. A ridiculous lie.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They investigated Hillary. It's done dude. Like the election you keep saying we should get over you should all get over this. She didn't commit any crimes. But you know what what's one more right? It won't matter because when that comes back clean you'll insist on another investigation and when that one yields no results you'll insist on another ad infinitum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join