It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Women's Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
oh hey i just came by to soak up all the delicious male tears

misandry forever!

Thanks for stopping by...now make me a sandwich.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
So, if I have to hear one more woman say how 'empowered' or 'strong' she is I think I will puke. People that ARE something don't need to tell you about it...for example...a confident person is known through action not through words.

I know a strong woman when I see it...hell, I married one and that is very attractive, but someone that needs to TELL you what they are has all kinds of self-esteem issues and self-doubt.

From a 'strong' 'empowered' woman I fully agree with you! No self doubt here.

Why only one day when there are 365 days?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
What about international men's day?

I mean, are all men evil or something?

WTH ?

Guess we have this coming up.... www.steakandbj.org...

Actually there is an international men's day. It's on November 19th.

Maybe if some people spent more time educating themselves and less time trying to one-up women, this might be more widely known.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

misandry forever!

You have a really weird way of showing everyone how easily triggered you constantly get over all things not extreme-left.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Thanks for stopping by...now make me a sandwich.

sorry, it's bread and water for you and all the Y-chromosome-havers now.... and you can make it yourself

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

My wife and I completely agree, we're both sick and tired of hearing all of this # everywhere. I've been blessed with my wife, she really is a diamond in the rough. When we first dated, I would listen to all the things she said about her mom, and it would make me laugh because she literally sounded like a guy complaining about his psychotic girlfriend. She also shakes her head when she hears stories of the crap men put up with just to keep women happy. Like I said, I've been blessed. lol

She refuses to ever eat at McDonald's again specifically because of this.

www.cnbc.com...

Now, I know, we really shouldn't eat there at all and we don't eat there that often, but every now and then their fries sound good. No more for us.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

misandry forever!

Don't discourage them, I've almost got a full Bingo on the first page alone!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

misandry forever!

You have a really weird way of showing everyone how easily triggered you constantly get over all things not extreme-left.

She’s not the one who started a thread stating how triggered he was over some words.

But hey, y’all got lots of stars, so there’s that.

edit on 10-3-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Don't discourage them, I've almost got a full Bingo on the first page alone!

lol

discourage, what? i was throwing fuel on the fire

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It hurts these snowflakes feelings

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Metallicus

My wife has been with me for 25 years and has been a strong empowered woman the entire time yet has never felt the need to shout it from the rooftops.

Neither have I, but trade the marriage time length for "entire life". I've never had any trouble feeling secure as a person. PERSON. Not girl/woman, PERSON.
Women are so goddamn insecure that they do not realize they ARE the walking stereotype they holler about getting rid of. They don't help themselves any. They're so damn weak-minded & needy that they HAVE to have a holiday or a Twitter hash tag, or movement, to feel good about themselves, and HAVE to be as loud as possible about it.

Screw that, stop making a mockery of all of us. Grow up & be a competent adult, you'll get more confidence out of that than whining over the equality you claim you don't have, but definitely already have, and are slowly snuffing out for the other half. You aren't into equality, you're a walking Revenge stereotype to boot. Weak-minded, needy and out for blood like a robot, wonderful modern gender-wide look. Thanks for that, idiots.
edit on 3/11/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

If you are in the U. S there are 19 ingredients in MacDonalds chips... 19 like WTF man....

On topic.... Man people get wound up over the most menial things these days, now excuse me while I find something to raise up my blood pressure...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join