It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any One Else Experiencing Sleep Deprivation This Past Week ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

In another I was getting choked to death and when I woke up my pressure was spiking and my heart racing.

That's sleep Apnea. A serious condition.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah, wired and not sleeping until dawn, and then for 5 hours max ... but that's not too unusual for me.

Doubting it's sign of much ... so far, every "restless, expecting something" thread since the internet has been a nothing burger with extra nothing, excepting a couple so-so quakes only barely near the posters some years ago, to my recollections.

Maybe the nearby universes are getting clobbered by the great cleansing, and we're just getting mild crossover... or TPTB are testing their mass entrainment equipment at night, or the aliens are alienating... though I'd think any significant effects are either Moon or magnetic field related, before unknown energies, anyway, imo.

Now... anyone experiencing explosive, uncontrolled diarrhea of the fingers? I seem to be...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Groot

In another I was getting choked to death and when I woke up my pressure was spiking and my heart racing.

That can happen when overtired, the body and the nervous system become out of sync. Sleep paralysis is common enough.

www.webmd.com...

I used to get it when I was a professional musician working very long hours.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Both myself and my significant other have also been experiencing drastic changes in our sleep/restfulness/dream activity

What could it mean? Something on the horizon? Hmmm..

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Both myself and my significant other have also been experiencing drastic changes in our sleep/restfulness/dream activity What could it mean? Something on the horizon? Hmmm..

Probably much to do about nothing. Just picking brains to see if something is up or not.

Getting my drunk on to solve this mystery.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

4 to 6 hours for me normally. Starting 5 days ago or so I had terrible, vivid dreams. The wife too. Hers stopped as far as I know but mine haven't. Only get a couple hours now. Every time I try to sleep. Like I'm taking Chantix again but nothing has changed as far as I know.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

4 to 6 hours for me normally. Starting 5 days ago or so I had terrible, vivid dreams. The wife too. Hers stopped as far as I know but mine haven't. Only get a couple hours now. Every time I try to sleep. Like I'm taking Chantix again but nothing has changed as far as I know.

Chantix. Yes !!! That is what it was like when I tried to quit smoking and on it for a few weeks.

That was years ago.

But I only took Vicodin 3 days and my wife took nothing. She don't even drink.

Just weird.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Actually, this past week I have been waking up for no reason at night and had some real weird vivid dreams. I keep good track of what I eat every day to be able to check what stems these kinds of things. I have found no dietary influence that stimulates them, and I have been paying attention. I just talked to someone who also woke up and couldn't go back to sleep the last few nights. He woke up quite a few times, their cat kept stepping on his hair, and five weighs about eighteen pounds. So he yanked his pillow out so he could reposition himself to try to get the cat off the bed, trouble is, he had his head on my daughters pillow, they live together, and yanked the pillow out from under her head and the eighteen pound cat flew on her face. I can visualize that.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Why would you think others are sharing your experience? Honest question.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why would you think others are sharing your experience? Honest question.

Maybe people's ability to sleep are affected by the weather, or geomagnetic disturbances.

I've noticed that when time seems to have passed quickly for me in a particular week, other people make that comment about time passing quickly as well, even though I never mention it.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Last week I had a day of tossing and turning. With dreams of not being able to sleep. That was a rough night at work.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I was waking up at 7 AM all week. Today I woke at 6:48 AM. Then again I have insomnia (both where I can't fall asleep and early waking). I hate it.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

This group is spread out all over the globe. We're not experiencing the same weather.

And do you mean geomagnetic storm? How would that disturb sleep?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ugh, yes. Count me in on that waking up constantly. The exhaustion is starting to build up to the point where my days off are basically me feeling like a zombie and constantly lying down for naps.

Not only that, but loss of realization on how much time has passed as well. The other day, I came home from work around 5pm or so, sat there in a daze for about half an hour, then fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up, it was in a total panic thinking I'd overslept and I was going to be late to work. The kids informed me I had only been asleep about 2 hours. Everything felt so unreal and I just couldn't shake the exhaustion so I went back to sleep and woke up again about 3 hours later.

That pretty much has been my schedule for weeks now and it's really killing me.

I've also heard co-workers having the same issues with sleep and some of them are really feeling overwhelmed from the exhaustion and work stress.

I have no idea why it suddenly started happening when I was sleeping like the dead previously. Very odd.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I don't have an history of sleep apnea, it actually was as if my dream - in which I was dying - triggered my body's fight or flight responses.

But thanks for the warning, I'll check it out nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

As of this writing I will have been awake 27 consecutive hours.

I suffer from Insomnia, most of the time a prescription sleep aid helps me drift off after an hour or so, but last night I felt so awake and full of positive energy I just rolled with it and ended up having a wonderful early morning walk and a full day.

I hope I sleep like a baby tonight.

Dunno why though, maybe it's a subconscious shared phenomenon due to some subtle cosmic energies or something like that.

Beats the hell out of me.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Dunno why though, maybe it's a subconscious shared phenomenon due to some subtle cosmic energies or something like that.

Beats the hell out of me.

Who knows? As far as we know, could be.

I already uncovered evidence that the human brain might interact with dark matter in a subtle way.

The world is full of surprise, maybe there's something we can't see but which we most definitely pick up.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I suffer from Insomnia, most of the time a prescription sleep aid helps me drift off after an hour or so, but last night I felt so awake and full of positive energy I just rolled with it and ended up having a wonderful early morning walk and a full day. I hope I sleep like a baby tonight.

I slept like a baby last night after 8 beers and a bottle of wine. 11 hours straight. Then had a wonderful day out with the wife.

Hope you did also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join