It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time for sanctions against South Africa?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Unfortunately, you being white automatically makes you the scapegoat for the whole world's problems.

It's your fault for:

Racism.
Sexism.
Xenophobia.
Toxic masculinity.
Feminism.
Starvation.
Pestilence.
Hunger.

All of it. Just look at the media in ANY form.

It's all your fault. Historic facts do not apply, reality does not apply, being a good person does not apply.

You are the most convenient person to blame by default - so by default you will be blamed.

I'm white too.

It's fun ain't it?

By the way, Camp Lemonnier is still manned by socom forces. You may want to head there asap.
edit on 9-3-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

You never have more strength than when your back is against the wall and your adrenaline is pumping. My suggestion seeing as you likely don't have access to weapons is to create a perimeter with various traps around a temporary staging area (base) once a trap is set off, move to your next staging area, and prepare to destroy your temporary base preferably with the bastards inside of it. All you need for that is some gasoline and a way to set a trail of fire to ignite the temporary base from a safe location. My point is, guerilla tactics will be your best friend when people come knocking with bad intentions. Get creative, this is you and your families life.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

It's true. Even if Trump were to do something about this, the media would twist reality and spend 24 hours a day calling him racist probably leading to impeachment for "crimes against humanity".

Our world is very, very sick right now.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My god that situation sucks. I will turn the American TV on to see harsh reactions from our enlightened newscasters towards this situation of white genocide.

Surely this will bring peace and prosperity to those great lands, just like it did in Zimbabwe.

I can't imagine being in that place. My apologies for the sarcasm, I have no other response to combat this crap.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: slider1982

So...let them feel the burn of their own ignorance, no one should escape their own fate they created for themselves.

Own Ignorance?, really...

Remember that white farmers employ copious amounts of Black people, these ass hats are also killing black people, this is not some noble cause but savages running wild..

People say give the land back to the natives, well guess what there are no native South Africans or very very few, the whites just like a majority of the black population migrated there over centuries. Far better to have working farm lands than bush, I bet if it was acres and acres of nothing then this would be a none topic, why build something for yourself when you can take it and ruin it. Zimbabwe 2.0...

And how you can rationalize child Murder is so beyond me??, how is it that a country that was plastered all over the MSM as a beacon of light for the coming decades is turning into a hell hole with crime and disease running a mock where they are one step away from hacking a demographic to pieces over skin colour!!!..

There is a obvious trend here that has been silenced, and this will lead to the total down fall of what was classed as the only real economic cornerstone of Africa, I expect young South Africans to wash up in the Med with their attempts to get to Europe sometime in 2022 which is Ironic as Europe was the ancestral home of the white devils..

If you cannot see that there is something very very wrong with this picture then I do not know what to say...

RA

edit on 9-3-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The answer is because they're racists. They hate you for being white.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You have my point in reverse, I'm advocating for those committing violence to let themselves be torn apart by their own actions.

Karma is real and it will come back to bite them in the ass. For the record I would never advocate child murder, children are born in innocence and learn their actions from us, the true sinners of this world.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You have my point in reverse, I'm advocating for those committing violence to let themselves be torn apart by their own actions.

Karma is real and it will come back to bite them in the ass. For the record I would never advocate child murder, children are born in innocence and learn their actions from us, the true sinners of this world.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My heart is breaking for you, Rax, and for everyone facing these crimes against humanity.

U.S. & World JOURNALISTS: Where are you while the ruling party in S.A.is literally doing press releases bragging of their violence and coming genocide you slimy propagandized bastards?

What? Stormy Daniels just made a statement and ANTIFA needs some positive press while they are punching "Nazis?" Oh...well..you're obviously busy so never mind.

Those here in the U.S. that don't have access to alternative news don't even realize what's going on. And a significant portion of those who do don't care because White People.

Prayers on repeat for everyone, but for you and yours especially. If you can scrape up enough to get out, I have a small property sitting empty that you can use as a starter. Hugs, Sis.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

To that point it is absurd to use these white South Africans as cannon fodder for black Karma, I can only imagine the #ing terror they face living there at the moment.. What stance would you take had decades of your family lived and "worked" the land to have a Government basically give the green light for you to be murdered and the land turned over to someone that will # it up???..

The general consensus from the Logical mind is for "someone" to step in to stop what is about to happen, I simply cannot take let Karma do it's thing as a Viable option...

Is it not amazing that only the "alternative" media are covering this, almost like the pieces are being allowed to drop into place and we are so PC in the west if you form a logical argument against what is happening in South Africa you are a white supremacist..

I also apologise if I read you post wrong, noted........

RA

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

These people have a choice, they can band together, create a resistance force to help the more vulnerable escape. If it was me, my family and my land, I would fight to the death if it was threatened.

In the worst times of crisis we (humans) have created great triumph in the past, and I am confident that in these times of crisis someone will help. If it will be in a timely manner however I could not say.

Karma may not be a good enough answer at the moment, but balance will always be restored and understanding needs to be had that life is not always going to be fair or easy.

I feel as bad as any other member here who wishes they could help, but the facts are what they are, life is cruel and justice is served in it's own timely manner.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Also I have been discussing the issue with some people at work (I work with 99% immigrants, many from various regions of africa) and even they had no idea just how bad things have gotten so I don't know if it is only here in the West that it is being suppressed.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The answer is because they're racists. They hate you for being white.

Exactly. It's worse than under apartheid. A classic case study to show that racism exists in all races.
edit on 9/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Nah, they'll do it to themselves. Like someone said the other day, Hey Zimbabwe, hold my beer.

Peasants, servants and slaves don't step into the shoes of king and instantly have his knowledge, skills, abilities and the drive to succeed.

A few months and they will be ripe for civil war and tribal infighting.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
hi raxoxane.

your comments in last week's thread gave me nightmares and terrible anxiety. i didnt want to open this thread because of it.... but ignorance would be far far worse. so i will sit with you in solidarity. by some magic, maybe i can absorb some of your anxiety by feeling it for myself.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
I remember,in the years of Apartheid,a system that saw the seperation of public facilities for the white and black ethnicities,a huge outcry,an absolute tsunami of outrage against this system. Which i can not fault.

HOWEVER

Now we,living in present day South Africa,as whites,we are being slowly but surely exterminated. The ANC government has since 1994,introduced many legislations that has seen thousands upon thousands of white people out of jobs they were very proficient in,to the benefit of the country. But with the Affirmative Action and BEE policies,now more than 400 000 white people are living in abject poverty,in squatter camps. The crime of most of these people was nothing else aside from being white.

AGAIN i have to stipulate,the people who DID benefit from Apartheid,left the country just before or just after 1994..They could afford to. The average people like myself and my family,poor whites even under Apartheid,we are trapped here,to be slaughtered in a genocide,or to slowly starve to death.

This is our present,and our very limited future,as whites having had the satanic luck of being born white in this accursed land:

Babies being thrown into boiling water
Babies being hacked to pieces
3/4 year old girls being raped by 3/4 men and wrapped in paper,doused with gasoline and set alight
Women having their eyes gouged out with forks
Elderly people being tortured by burned with clothing irons for hours
People being trussed up in their trucks and burned to death
Women having their breasts burned off with a blowtorch
12yo boys being drowned in boiling water
etc etc etc et #ing cetera

AND THE WORLD DOES NOTHING...

Just trying to help. I've watched them.

It's terrible there. Prayers to you and SA.

edit on 3 9 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
When you are being put in camps and exterminate you have to take up arms and fight back.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Can you not apply for asylum here in the UK, my friend?

Europe is being overrun with immigrants from Africa right now - why not join them?

Its all very well people advising you to stay and fight, but I don't like the sound of those odds.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You have brought tears to my withered eyes with this how has the world fallen so far.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Also Hitler like tactics time to take up arms of whatever type and fight or be the next extermination. Situation is dire for sure only choice leave or fight to the death while under manned and underarmed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join