It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot fired in brawl over parking spot near [University of Cincinnati] campus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

An argument over a parking space and two guys attempting to rape you are two completely different situations.

I'm not holding her responsible for them attacking her. I'm holding her responsible for arguing over a parking space.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Then come back when they are inside and slash their tires and bust out their windows.

If more than one person decides to attack a lone person, in my opinion, they deserve to get shot.

Your weapon is an extra person, mine is a gun.

Rock, paper, scissors.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

An argument over a parking space and two guys attempting to rape you are two completely different situations.

I'm not holding her responsible for them attacking her. I'm holding her responsible for arguing over a parking space.
You are focusing on the parking space, I am focusing on The fact that two people were attacking a person. That person deserves to be able to defend themself.
edit on 9-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You are focusing on the parking space, I am focusing on that two people attacking a person

Because of the argument over the parking space.

I'm not going to go back and forth on this all night. I would have avoided an argument, and most likely would have avoided an attack. She chose to argue. My only point was that she had another option.

Got better things to do now. Bye.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Buh bye

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join