It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skinwalker Ranch dogmen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: twohawks
I love his show. He is one of four that I listen to regularly.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

Very cool-- thank you for the info!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

watched the whole thing yesterday evryone should c this after first five min mind blown just great stuff tnx 4 posting

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: JAGStorm

Read this story someone posted here 10 years ago. Scary! Very scary!
It's the 4th post down, submitted by azzllin.

Skinwalker

Ive experienced something very very similar to that story. My ex and I both heard and saw it.

Long story short this thing #ed with our heads telepathically, made our cats vomit profusely, and instilled the worst feeling of fear ive ever had. It also spoke in a inhuman, gutteral rasp, a totally unknown language.

The weeks...even years prior as i lived there, so many weird things happened. Before the encounter, my buddy showed me a picture of him and I on the beach from 3 years prior. You could clearly see a flat headed, grey entity's face coming directly out of my head.

The weeks leading up to the encounter, i dont even like admitting this...people around me were being very obviously controlled. Posessed. Theyd stop dead in their tracks, quickly jerk their head to gaze at me like a robot, and theyd only say one of 3 things: It's him, it's Lucian, or It's Satan.

That happened in 2012 near Santa Cruz, California.

Only in the last year have I regained a good amount of "myself".

It literally twisted my mind, badly. I still dont like to think about it or talk about it. My ex at the time was a dark woman. She even jokingly would talk about how everyone is a robot...how she thought she was Lucifer. Every time id wake up abruptly sleeping with her...within 30 seconds she would begin sleep walking.

One time...i tried to talk to her as she slept walked and console her.

She started laughing, maniacally, in a tone i dont think shes normally capable of.

This was all before the incident.

Truth be told...my whole life ive experienced bizarre, skin walker ranch type #.

Heres the catch:

Karma is universal, mother#er. And it's a bitch.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Finally a post with some actual proof of weird things. Is it off limits? Can anyone just go there?

kix

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If you google maps it and see the photos its clearly off limits, it even has a barricade....

We have tons of stories like this in Mexico, evil exists and you should never summon it or go where it duels...

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join