It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skinwalker Ranch dogmen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The George Knapp MUFON conference is my favorite Skinwalker Ranch documentary. It only drags in a couple spots. For the most part, it's just Knapp listing all the incredible events in succession.

One dogman (actually dogmen) event was so bizarre, Knapp hesitated to even put it in his book. It's a mind-blower.

One night, two patrolmen from the Bureau of Indian Affairs were driving on the dirt road adjacent to the ranch. They saw two figures standing on the road. Both "men" were smoking cigarettes. When the BIA patrolmen approached, they were shocked to see two 'dogmen'. The dogmen disappeared, leaving the burning cigarettes on the road.

Knapp tells the story at appx the 52:00 minute mark.

There's speculation this may be a photo of the "bulletproof wolf" discussed in most ranch stories. The creature was reported to be huge, measuring nearly five feet tall at the shoulder.

The wolf, along with other ranch entities is discussed here.

This site details two more dogman reports in the vicinity of the ranch.

I remember hearing an account on the C2C radio a while back where a witness claimed they saw a dogman that looked exactly like an image of the Egyptian deity Anubis they had seen. Utterly bizarre!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

That account of the father and son shooting the "dogman", and it subsequently running away on its hind legs was pretty nuts - great thread and some nice links. Thanks for sharing, I love this topic.

I lived in the mountains very close to SkinWalker ranch for 4 months and that area has a way about it.. tough to describe but I felt enlightened after returning to civilization. While I was out there there were many times I was scared though

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

George Knapp is the man. Wish there were more investigative journalists like him out there. High integrity, no non-sense, old school skill-set. There's so much that he knows and can't even share, which is the sad part though due to all of the non-disclosure agreements he's had to sign over the years. But, I suppose that's how one gains credibility and maintains it in such a murky field. You keep your word. Regardless of the money people offer you to divulge information.

Anywho, Hunt For The Skinwalker is one of the best paranormal non-fiction books i've ever read. Truly amazing as to what has taken place on that piece of land. Apparently, there is a documentary coming out about Skinwalker Ranch, by the same fellow who did another documentary recently posted about on ATS called Patient 17.

Here is the teaser trailer, which features George Knapp

I mean just look at the piles and piles and boxes and boxes of documentation George has on Skinwalker Ranch....mind-blowing!

Too many strange stories to count that came out of the ranch, but the smoking dogs in trench coats was always a favorite of mine. What a bizarre encounter. No wonder he didn't even want to release the details concerning something like that. It just sounds insane, but for Skinwalker it's about par for the course...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I forgot to post this link. The Skinwalker Ranch album.
SR Album

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

George Knapp is the man. Wish there were more investigative journalists like him out there. High integrity, no non-sense, old school skill-set. There's so much that he knows and can't even share, which is the sad part though due to all of the non-disclosure agreements he's had to sign over the years. But, I suppose that's how one gains credibility and maintains it in such a murky field. You keep your word. Regardless of the money people offer you to divulge information.

Anywho, Hunt For The Skinwalker is one of the best paranormal non-fiction books i've ever read. Truly amazing as to what has taken place on that piece of land. Apparently, there is a documentary coming out about Skinwalker Ranch, by the same fellow who did another documentary recently posted about on ATS called Patient 17.

Here is the teaser trailer, which features George Knapp

I mean just look at the piles and piles and boxes and boxes of documentation George has on Skinwalker Ranch....mind-blowing!

Too many strange stories to count that came out of the ranch, but the smoking dogs in trench coats was always a favorite of mine. What a bizarre encounter. No wonder he didn't even want to release the details concerning something like that. It just sounds insane, but for Skinwalker it's about par for the course...

I am looking forward to this, although I'm not sure how much new info will come out of it, especially since George says he can't talk about it.

I'm just confused as to why Bigelow, NIDS and others involved don't just release everything they found and know. The Hunt for the Skinwalker book is excellent, but I highly doubt that's all there is

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Very cool thread and fascinating topic.

Thanks for posting!

I've heard accounts of similar dogmen found around London... anyone have any experience or any stories about this?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
[Here is the teaser trailer, which features George Knapp

im just confused as to why Bigelow, NIDS and others involved don't just release everything they found and know. The Hunt for the Skinwalker book is excellent, but I highly doubt that's all there is

Bigelow and his "team" are doing exactly the same thing with UFO material and vids he claims to be holding with his new TTSA company.
Just take a look in the Alien thread here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I don't know that there's any proof that Bigelow is directly involved in TTSA.

But why not release everything at least regarding the ranch? It may go long way towards explaining pretty much everything UFO and paranormal related.

I guess I have a hard time with this because I've always been straightforward and direct to the point. I have a hard time understanding some secretive motivations and mindset.

They could say something like "Guys, this phenomena is interdimensional, and "they' have learned how to travel back and forth between the 2. We haven't had any direct communication, but have learned they have been doing so for thousands of years"
edit on 3/9/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Anyone connected to TTSA and Tom DeLonge instantly provokes my suspicion.

Put up or shut up....

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I thought the wolf that was shot by the owner was jet black?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

I thought the wolf that was shot by the owner was jet black?

The color of the wolf is another subject that adds to the mystery. The big canine critters have been described as
black or brown. One of the scarier canids was said to be a huge 'hyena'. It was attacking horses that were in a corral.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

But why not release everything at least regarding the ranch? It may go long way towards explaining pretty much everything UFO and paranormal related.

I guess I have a hard time with this because I've always been straightforward and direct to the point. I have a hard time understanding some secretive motivations and mindset.

They could say something like "Guys, this phenomena is interdimensional, and "they' have learned how to travel back and forth between the 2. We haven't had any direct communication, but have learned they have been doing so for thousands of years"

I think that is basically what would be said, and there is fear that most people couldn't handle that. I disagree.

I think the fear really lays in the "institution" and thrir inability to accept that this isn't theirs to covet and controll. I believe they realize they will quickly be seen as irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Of all the paranormal stuff out there skinwalkers creep me out the most. Some of the stories are just chilling and somehow just totally believable. Many Natives don't even want to talk about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Read this story someone posted here 10 years ago. Scary! Very scary!
It's the 4th post down, submitted by azzllin.

Skinwalker

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

You don't say?

ufoseekers.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: vlawde

You don't say?

ufoseekers.com...

It certainly connects a lot of the dots, but I wouldn't necessarily call it proof positive

Bigelow and the military possiblyowns all MUFON case history, possible future MUFON case history, Coast To Coast AM, George Knapp, George Noory, Harold Puthoff, and Tom DeLonge.

But things are so secretive, anything is possible

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Thanks, love reading about this.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Very cool thread and fascinating topic.

Thanks for posting!

I've heard accounts of similar dogmen found around London... anyone have any experience or any stories about this?

If you want to listen to some amazing encounters, check out this podcast on YouTube
m.youtube.com... There's almost 200 personal encounters shared through Vics podcast. I look forward to them every week. Last week's was one of the scariest I've listened to yet.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The dogmen... yup, HIGHLY strange, yet some of the reports just drip with credibility... whatcha gonna do?

It sure does seem to point to other dimensions or realms and that these places are accessible to each other... just like human stories relate from every corner of the globe and modern maths support as entirely possible.

If such is the case, I can see why the military types would suppress it all... scary to not have a way to do squat against such phenomena. Fascinating, if such is "true."

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Maybe all they are waiting for is to collect the hard proof? Look at how many unexplained phenomena have been claimed to be solved by accredited individuals. Look at how they were systematically destroyed professionally afterwards. I wouldn't come forward unless I could either bring a body, or if I could replicate what happened.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join