It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump not Presidential, but your boob's out in your campaign ad.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: kaylaluv

But if it was a conservative woman doing it while talking about bringing back “family values”, they would think it was fantastic.

IT would have been.

The left's version of family values is abortion.

Thank you Neo. You have made my point so well.

The jokes definitely don't tend to be in the lefts favor in this stretch of the decade. And it just wouldn't be as funny without the left. Rejoice!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: ScepticScot

Feeding time is bonding time. Has nothing to do with prudishness.

Would she change his diaper while doing her spot? Or stop for a moment to tend to her child?

Changing a nappy isn't the same as breastfeeding.

Why does bonding time need to be in private?

Because when you are breast feeding a baby, the baby is staring at you. Studying your face. Longing for your gaze to be returned. Learning a lot about interaction, and imprinting psychologically.

Its just as bad to sit and text while breastfeeding. Or watch TV.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The jokes definitely don't tend to be in the lefts favor in this stretch of the decade.

Yep like sucking on the government teet.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Would she change his diaper while doing her spot? Or stop for a moment to tend to her child?

Because when you are breast feeding a baby, the baby is staring at you. Studying your face. Longing for your gaze to be returned. Learning a lot about interaction, and imprinting psychologically.

Mostly they just want fed when they hungry.

Sorry but no mums shouldn't have to go hide away everytime a baby needs fed. (do you know how often young babys feed?).

Spending time/anytime with a baby can be a bonding experience. It also does baby's a lot of good to experience different sounds and environments.

What also works wonders for a baby's development is not having a depressed mother, who can barely leave the house, due to judgemental a holes who can't deal with slightest glimpse of a breast in public

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Sorry but no mums shouldn't have to go hide away everytime a baby needs fed. (do you know how often young babys feed?).

The wife and I raised three kids and sure they get hungry when you're out. Most of the time you can find a quiet and discreet place to take care of it. In front of the cameras filming your campaign commercial ain't that place.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

The wife and I raised three kids and sure they get hungry when you're out. Most of the time you can find a quiet and discreet place to take care of it. In front of the cameras filming your campaign commercial ain't that place.

Why should you have to find a quiet and discretion place?

Don't disagree about campaign commercial, but let's apply that consistently and not have the obligatory family shots of male politicians either.
edit on 9-3-2018 by ScepticScot because: Typo

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I watched the ad and I snickered a bit thinking how different women's ads are from men's.

Then I thought about Hillary's campaign.

< < < shudder > > >

I scared myself...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

For thousands of years women have just popped them out to feed their young no matter where and in many places they still do.
As you know years ago there was a push over here to say it is normal and natural and we saw women do it more, no one is fussed about it now.
I don't see the fuss tbh it tastes horrid.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm sure it was all by accident.
I imagine some politician will eventually film a campaign ad while accidently getting a prostate exam.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Umm, maybe for the kids sake? Most of the time nursing puts them straight off to sleep. I watched my wife do it and it's pretty natural for a woman to head for the least intrusive space, not for them but for the child.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

For thousands of years women have just popped them out to feed their young no matter where and in many places they still do.
As you know years ago there was a push over here to say it is normal and natural and we saw women do it more, no one is fussed about it now.

Bowel movements are also normal and natural.

I just don't think it's appropriate to do one while filming a campaign ad.

It's cliché, staged, and does nothing to address issues pertinent to the electorate.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's cliché, staged, and does nothing to address issues pertinent to the electorate.

Admit it, if Trump filmed an ad while on the toilet, talking about "draining the swamp", you'd applaud. Heck, even I would think that was awesome.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Umm, maybe for the kids sake? Most of the time nursing puts them straight off to sleep. I watched my wife do it and it's pretty natural for a woman to head for the least intrusive space, not for them but for the child.

Nope don't buy that at all.

If they go find somewhere private it's generally because they feel pressured into doing so.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Bowel movement not same as breastfeeding.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Admit it, if Trump filmed an ad while on the toilet, talking about "draining the swamp", you'd applaud. Heck, even I would think that was awesome.

No doubt he has the biggest and best bowel movements ever.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

They are both natural body functions.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I'd just say that he was full of s##t.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They are both natural body functions.

Do you go into a private room when you eat or drink?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It's 2018. We've been inundated with "toxic masculinity" and manspreading, and inequality and how we aren't equal, and sexism and misogyny and why Hillary lost.

And here we have some woman flashing her tits saying "vote for me!"

Too bad she’s got a nasty lid.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Breast feeding isn't that special in the 21st century.

Even TG's can do it now.

With a whole of of money and big pharma.

I'd hate to be that kid.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join