It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump not Presidential, but your boob's out in your campaign ad.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
To all of you who have argued with me. It's as simple as this. Just because a woman CAN breast feed in public, doesn't mean she should. If people disagree with them for doing so, they should take it somewhere else, much like all the Liberals who want us to do the same if we don't agree with their ideologies. If we don't agree with them..then we should just shut up and accept it or be wiling to accept a barrage of insults and buzzwords. I am willing to accept those terms...if they play the same game in the opposite direction.

Well if the kid got eat, and no semi-remote spot to do it, then whatever. Momma shouldn't have to leave and go home.

But what we have with this ad is the classic "pride" in your face thing. Not unlike the gay pride thing, where it isn't good enough to be tolerated or whatever, nope, it has to be in your face prancing, public affection & fondling, and parading in full drag in the public square type noise, and you're expected to not merely tolerate it but accept (act like you like) it, sort of expectation.

Note that "pride" when white people do it, the logic goes it equals white supremacists. Therefore gay or any other sort of "pride" is exactly the same thing. Something the various groups that encompasses "progressivism" all seem to march to and with gusto. Meaning if it's that sort of logic this bewbs broad here got the inspiration from... Well you do the math. Bet: go actually look up her deal and she's all into 'feminazi' (Female Supremacism) stuffs...
edit on 11-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

edit on 11-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's a very reasonable response, and much appreciated. I think you hit the nail on the head. If they wouldn't shove their beliefs in our faces, and try to use the media to force those ideas collectively, I wouldn't have one problem with it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

There are men who find womens earlobes unbelievably sexy. Maybe we should make women wear full head coverings?

The fact that you find baby's being fed offensive is your problem. Stop trying to make it the mothers

Those men who find women's earlobes sexy enough to complete ejaculation are FAR outnumbered by those who would see breasts and act violently on it. I don't think I even need statistics for that obvious logic.

And no one is saying that the act of breast feeding a baby is offensive. Quite the contrary actually. They just don't need to do it in the mall for all to see.

Not offensive just shouldn't be done in public. Right makes perfect sense..

So what % of men need to not be able to control themselves before we start restricting women's rights?

-----------------

That is NOT a right listed in the Bill of Rights, so stop with the hyperbole and drama.

So the only rights are those specifically listed on the bill of rights?

-----------------

Nope, but it's a good start, as breast feeding is not currently a right of anyone. If women were awarded legal rights to breast feed in public, they would have a right to show their breasts in public....which would not be a right afforded to men. It's either called equality because it's equal...or call it for what it is, a lie.

You might want to reread the constitution.

Breast feeding isn't showing your breasts in public (again with your x-ray vision).

Also men have far less restrictions on going topless than women. To pretend otherwise is remarkably dishonest.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Fine. I'll just stare at them awkwardly until they learn some shame like everyone else.

Ever stop to think you don't cover your nipples and someone might be taking video of you too. Anyone who thinks breastfeeding by a woman who does it in a modest way is creepy, is more creepy themselves. Next time cover your breasts at the beach. No one wants to see them either.
edit on 11-3-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Anyone wanna make a joke about America's Dairyland?

Gosh, you must be all of 4 years old with that wit and wisdom. I'd even go so far as to say your post was cheesy.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Anyone wanna make a joke about America's Dairyland?

your post was cheesy.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

We're proud of our shapely dairy air too. LOL! There, I made a groaner joke too.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

"It’s just about hatin’ on the other side. That’s what it’s always about."

Yes it is and it goes both ways which is really sad

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join