It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump not Presidential, but your boob's out in your campaign ad.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

And I don't disagree that the politician from the OP is pandering. I'm just wondering why this seems to be the only time ATS feels the need to call it out.

Now is as good a time as any.

This is why US politics is so messed up!

We don't elect based on platforms or message, we elect based on how much they spend, what they look like.

It's become a god-damned beauty pageant.

All the fluff and absolutely no substance.

The proof is in this thread of people defending it!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

You're right they do...

But it's not even remotely for the reasons you'd think.

It's because the left uses children in the most crass calculating underhanded slimy manipulative and exploitive ways possible and it genuinely angers and disgusts people.

Whether it's gun control or "civil rights" or "climate change" the left will narcissistically use children and people's hardwired natural as well as socially conditioned reactions to children and "threats to children" to forcibly silence legitimate objections through social pressures etc.

It's the thermonuclear alpha strike option in their arsenal of tactics with which they pursue victory at any cost!

THIS

is why people are reacting the way they are!

People are genuinely sick to death of the manipulative corrosive and utterly amoral way the left does business, and especially the way they rope children into their dirty shenanigans.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

You're right they do...

But it's not even remotely for the reasons you'd think.

It's because the left uses children in the most crass calculating underhanded slimy manipulative and exploitive ways possible and it genuinely angers and disgusts people.

Whether it's gun control or "civil rights" or "climate change" the left will narcissistically use children and people's hardwired natural as well as socially conditioned reactions to children and "threats to children" to forcibly silence legitimate objections through social pressures etc.

It's the thermonuclear alpha strike option in their arsenal of tactics with which they pursue victory at any cost!

THIS

is why people are reacting the way they are!

People are genuinely sick to death of the manipulative corrosive and utterly amoral way the left does business, and especially the way they rope children into their dirty shenanigans.

Sorry but that is total drivel.

What is frankly terrifying is that there are people of any political affliction who don't have concern about these things

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

You left out the poor little illegal immigrant children

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

And I don't disagree that the politician from the OP is pandering. I'm just wondering why this seems to be the only time ATS feels the need to call it out.

Now is as good a time as any.

This is why US politics is so messed up!

We don't elect based on platforms or message, we elect based on how much they spend, what they look like.

It's become a god-damned beauty pageant.

All the fluff and absolutely no substance.

The proof is in this thread of people defending it!

Well you did just elect a reality TV star with a model wife as president.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I liked his message.

Don't care about the packaging.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I liked his message.

Don't care about the packaging.

Fair enough but America politics has been show biz for years.

See Kennedy for Democrats or Reagan for Republicans. Both are loved far more for their presentation than anything they actually did.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

True.

And that's why we're so screwed up.

We (as a nation) care more about packaging than the contents.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

True.

And that's why we're so screwed up.

We (as a nation) care more about packaging than the contents.

Politics used to get called showbusiness for ugly people.

Sad thing from my POV is that UK politics is getting more like that as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

um no. That's about really pushing breastfeeding not going for the boob angle. You may be against public breast feeding and that's okay, we can have an argument/discussion about that, but you made this sexual when it isn't. That's on you, my man.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Please. Both sides are just as bad. How long did the Right use, "Think of the children!" as their argument against gay marriage? They continue to use it as the lead argument to justify their failed War on Drugs. So don't act like only one side uses children as political tools.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Only the right could possibly see a woman breastfeeding as sexual or somehow see this as wrong.

Just when you think they can't sink any lower, viola they do.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Christ on a cracker. Someone is triggered by a tit.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
While I think all representatives should properly represent.. this person also is not running for President. POTUS is the highest station, and the person in that prestigious position should be diplomatic, smart, not quick to anger, and of course.. not grabbing genitals or getting into angsty twitter wars like a teenager.

Also pointing out how one person is a moron doesn't somehow magically take away Trump's shortcomings, for the record.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

So, again, a person with bad habits is worse than someone who just had a child and supposedly wants to be good parent.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: fleabit

So, again, a person with bad habits is worse than someone who just had a child and supposedly wants to be good parent.

No.. again, a person who has any habits has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, and his Presidential demeanor. Why this is always the argument on this site baffles me. It's as if people really think pointing out other people's flaws, somehow negates or makes Trump's flaws somehow "ok" as POTUS.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

Christ on a cracker. Someone is triggered by a tit.

There are some great tits out there.

Not all tits are created equal, ya know.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
Only the right could possibly see a woman breastfeeding as sexual or somehow see this as wrong.

Just when you think they can't sink any lower, viola they do.

Coitus is natural too.

It's the way to make the breast feeding babies.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Anyone wanna make a joke about America's Dairyland?

Methinks some folk is milking the issue, well they can suck it because they want you to cry over spilled milk. When I was watching a documentary about a bird called a booby-ok I'm all outta breast feeding related quips.

Did you know British ladies have the highest ratio of DD breasts in the world? that will stay in your mammary-dammit MEMORY! for a long time.
edit on 10-3-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Yeah because they like too much cake.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join