It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump not Presidential, but your boob's out in your campaign ad.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I'd hate to be that kid.

Damn dude.

At last we're finally at the Big Story of this story. That poor kid whose immortalized in GooTube as the first political breastfeeder whatever person.

Argh. It only took 10 pages. What's up with liberals and child abuse?
😝
edit on 9-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What's up with liberals and child abuse?

They will exploit anyone to get elected.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
When a Repub does a commercial planting a tree with a boy scout or whatnot, my thoughts are quit pandering and tell us your platform. Here, we've got people trying to derail this thread into a discussion about public breastfeeding. I guess the Dems know what works with their base.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think it has to do with breast feeding is a bit more taboo in the states more than over here.
I don't get it either.

O I get it , everything is so gwaad damned sexualized now a dayz..ooh lookie here breastitses, but that's not all, she is feeding an infant, but but maybe it's contrived ,ooh the horror!!! BFD!!! , seriously guys gitover yourselves ,it's no bigger than a naked pic of a soon to be mother with an unborn in the womb, just about every body does it...celebration of motherhood..BTW
Happy belated women's day..nuff love from me.
edit on 9-3-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I say the kid gets to sue her later on down the road, for a portion of the cushy living her getting elected would bring.

To be used as a political showmanship prop (to snatch a sweet paycheck and top notch pension deal)...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Personally, I think it makes her look a little too occupied, busy even.

Too busy to hold office while holding your baby?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Aha! Not bad.

Why the f would a good mother even want to take on such a serious job the first year their kid existed?

link   

originally posted by: underpass61
When a Repub does a commercial planting a tree with a boy scout or whatnot, my thoughts are quit pandering and tell us your platform. Here, we've got people trying to derail this thread into a discussion about public breastfeeding. I guess the Dems know what works with their base.

Exactly!

link   
arrrrggggggg.....I have been exposed to naughty private parts!!!!!

#metoo ... #metoo ... #metoo

I thought we frowned on this sort of thing in the states now? Oh wait, wrong gender ... my bad

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I expected mo cleavage.

I am disappoint.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: ScepticScot

Im a father of 2 grown men. My wife breast fed.

She didn't "have to go hide herself away". She excused herself to go and tend to her children in private. I typically would not be present for the first several months, as it was all about the comfort of mom.

There is psychology that supports this. I just don't have time to go look it up.

Those judgemental assholes you reference do have a right to an opinion. And when you decide to post up in front of a camera for it....

Were we talking about a lady sitting in the park it'd be one thing. But this is someone on TV doing something provocative. Why did she do it? Hungry babies? The filming didn't stop at all that day?

Nobody said they don't have a right to an opinion.

They just don't have the right to try and enforce that opinion on mothers.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

How often do we see a thread condemning a candidate for going out tree planting?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

How often do we see a thread condemning a candidate for going out tree planting?

In 1988 Dukakis did an ad with him driving a tank.

Epic pandering and failure. It actually helped sink his campaign chances.

Overt pandering by any politician should be rejected by anyone with half a brain.

It's an insult to our intelligence.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I rest my case.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Wait, this lady is all concerned what her child may be exposed to eating but it’s a blaring fact in our face that she nor her overweight husband care for themselves. Oh the hypocrisy...

Most pregnant women gain weight. Women who breastfeed can't go on a diet becsuse they.....TADAAA......breastfeed.
Now go back to your mommas basement.
Come back when you grow up.

edit on 9-3-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Give it time. Nothing is too stupid for politics.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I rest my case.

Or are unable to get round the hypocrisy of condemning this candidate while so many get a free pass?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you called out Trump when he did his photoshoot with an eagle? Or what about when he got slammed for being racist against Hispanics so he posted a picture on Twitter talking about how much he loves taco salads?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

No kidding.

People who fat shame dont get to have a worthwhile opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Probably planting a tree to hang their rivals from.

I AM ONTO YOU ALL!!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join