It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Poll Shows MAJOR PROBLEMS for Dems Heading into 2018 Midterms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: xuenchen

“A poll from the least credible propaganda whore on television, Sean hannity says...”

Lol.. just lol..

Meh...more deranged Leftist denial and deflection.
Feel free to post any proof that he is wrong.
I will be waiting.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

“A poll from the least credible propaganda whore on television, Sean hannity says...”

Lol.. just lol..

How about CNBC poll, do you like them?

www.cnbc.com...

Democrats are heading toward some big losses in this fall's midterm Senate races, polls say

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Lol.. just lol..

You might have a point if it was a survey Hannity posted on his website, which is only seen by his followers. It wasn't. The poll was commissioned by Axios. And other outlets are reporting it.

Go cry.
edit on 8 3 18 by face23785 because: Added link

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Trump sucks! is a winning strategy.

Impeach 45!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Trump sucks! is a winning strategy.

Impeach 45!

Butbutbut Trump bad, Russia, sucks, hooker, orange, bad hair.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well, one can only shoot oneself in the foot so many times before one falls down.
  • We still have Congressmen screaming to "impeach Trump," despite there being yet no evidence uncovered against him of anything untoward.
  • Nancy Pelosi seems intent on convincing people that a few thousand extra dollars in their pocket is "crumbs."
  • Chuck Schumer tried his best to re-brand the "Schumer Shutdown" as the "Trump Shutdown," with no success.
  • Report after report is surfacing about illegal aliens committing crime, while the Democratic PTB are busy crying how terrible it is that anyone wants to inconvenience them.
  • The economy is coming back, and we're being told by the Democratic PTB that this is a bad thing.
  • Trump offered more on DACA than even the Democrats wanted, but then the Democrats rejected it over issues that the American people are squarely against (chain migration, the immigration lottery).
  • In California, leaders are actually blatantly violating Federal law, and then trying to explain how their actions are somehow Trump's fault.
  • Liberal judges are not only still trying to thwart every move Trump makes, now to the point of actually trying to write their own Executive Orders.
  • While Trump is proposing policies that might actually help stop school shootings like the recent one in Florida, focusing on hardening schools against potential shooters and addressing mental health issues, the Democratic PTB seem to be stuck, like a broken record, on the "Ban assault weapons!" mantra... without even being able to define what an "assault weapon" is.
And while all this is going on, people are seeing their lives slowly improve. I have seen the public sentiment among those who were originally against Trump go from "Never Trump! Crucify Trump!" to "I don't like him, but so far he's doing OK."

Funny thing is, I don't like Donald Trump. He's a freakin' New York (Yankee) real estate tycoon with an ego big enough to block sunlight from the planet! I do like what he's doing, and I didn't vote for Friend-in-Chief... I voted for a President. That's what I got. I have never cared what kind of person he is, how mean he is to people, or how much he likes to antagonize his enemies with 140-character messages. It seems like only those who didn't vote for him and wouldn't vote for him if he personally cured cancer, got rid of the National Debt, ended all racism and bigotry, and annexed Russia as the 51st state, care about what he says on Twitter.

It is looking like a repeat of 2016. The media and the pundits were laughing at the inept old man with the permanent bad hair day. They were crowing about the massive victory that would propel Hillary Clinton into the White House and usher in at least four more years of Obama-era policies. Everyone else was looking around trying to figure out where all the Democratic support was coming from. The polls showed a sure Democratic win, but then every once in a while the odd poll would surface showing that the others were wrong.

Now the media and the pundits are again crowing and patting themselves on the back about their upcoming re-take of the Congress. Te polls are backing them up. I'm looking around trying to figure out where all this support is coming from. And now that odd poll pops up showing the exact opposite of the mainstream polls. Deja Vue!

I need a new hard drive big enough to document the liberal breakdowns this time around... last time, it filled a drive by itself. This round will likely be worse.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If a democrat runs on the platform of even lower taxes, taking care of our vets, smaller government, securing our border, and was a firm supporter of the 1st and 2nd Amendments, then I would vote for that person.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

As a former North Dakotan, who still knows lots of people up there, and still listens to ND radio, yes, Senator Heitkamp is in really deep doo-doo. Kevin Cramer recently changing his mind about running against her pretty much sunk her boat, although her voting against the tax cuts (which were a big deal to ND farmers) probably ended her Senate career, regardless of who the Republicans ran. Cramer will just run up the score. You can fairly certainly move that seat from (D) to (R).

Joe Manchin should just announce that he's going over to the Republicans, he's not far from them anyway, and it would keep him in his seat.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If a democrat runs on the platform of even lower taxes, taking care of our vets, smaller government, securing our border, and was a firm supporter of the 1st and 2nd Amendments, then I would vote for that person.

I remember a time when that actually happened.

I doubt I could vote for someone like that today, though. It would be obvious they had just awakened from a 20+ year coma, and I couldn't be sure they were medically cleared yet. Maybe if they could get that clearance before the election...

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It sucks when no one in either party breaks from their ideological scripts and the 3rd party candidates are cartoons.

Trump was an outlier who actually spoke to the people and bypassed the establishment.

Sadly, the establishment won't make that mistake again.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know, a car windshield is a pretty strong piece of armor too. Think about it... bugs hitting it at 70 mph, occasional birds at the same speed, a sustained wind that can easily exceed 100 mph, constant vibration form the car itself, and don't get me started on the power of a high-velocity raindrop... try riding a motorcycle naked in a thunderstorm and see how hard those drops can hit!

But look at what happens when it does get a crack. It doesn't have to be much, just a little chip in one corner. It looks so benign, so irrelevant compared to the whole windshield... but then it starts spreading. And spreading. And branching off. And cracking. And spreading again.

Pretty soon you have a pile of broken glass on your dashboard.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I thought this site was full of bi-partisan libertarian members who wanted to abolish the two party system.
Isn't it strange that negative news aboout Democratic party receive so many flags yet similar threads about Republicans are not welcomed?!
I also thought that polls were irrelevant?!
Or at least 90% of members posting in this thread have told me so countless of times.
I also thought that members on this site were anti fake news. However you still make threads containing informations from Sean Hannity blog. Sean Hannity who has been caught with pants down several times this year alone.
I always knew you were partisan hacks in disguise.
America will never get rid of 2 party system.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Do you think Trump is a true blue 'publican?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Lumenari

Maybe some of these intellectuals on the left an get a clue and find a platform.

Their "Platform" is the Pirate's Plank.

And they are running off it 😨

After this they will be Keel Hauling themselves in a long chain of happy sorrow.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Well, one can only shoot oneself in the foot so many times before one falls down.
  • We still have Congressmen screaming to "impeach Trump," despite there being yet no evidence uncovered against him of anything untoward.
  • Nancy Pelosi seems intent on convincing people that a few thousand extra dollars in their pocket is "crumbs."
  • Chuck Schumer tried his best to re-brand the "Schumer Shutdown" as the "Trump Shutdown," with no success.
  • Report after report is surfacing about illegal aliens committing crime, while the Democratic PTB are busy crying how terrible it is that anyone wants to inconvenience them.
  • The economy is coming back, and we're being told by the Democratic PTB that this is a bad thing.
  • Trump offered more on DACA than even the Democrats wanted, but then the Democrats rejected it over issues that the American people are squarely against (chain migration, the immigration lottery).
  • In California, leaders are actually blatantly violating Federal law, and then trying to explain how their actions are somehow Trump's fault.
  • Liberal judges are not only still trying to thwart every move Trump makes, now to the point of actually trying to write their own Executive Orders.
  • While Trump is proposing policies that might actually help stop school shootings like the recent one in Florida, focusing on hardening schools against potential shooters and addressing mental health issues, the Democratic PTB seem to be stuck, like a broken record, on the "Ban assault weapons!" mantra... without even being able to define what an "assault weapon" is.
And while all this is going on, people are seeing their lives slowly improve. I have seen the public sentiment among those who were originally against Trump go from "Never Trump! Crucify Trump!" to "I don't like him, but so far he's doing OK."

Funny thing is, I don't like Donald Trump. He's a freakin' New York (Yankee) real estate tycoon with an ego big enough to block sunlight from the planet! I do like what he's doing, and I didn't vote for Friend-in-Chief... I voted for a President. That's what I got. I have never cared what kind of person he is, how mean he is to people, or how much he likes to antagonize his enemies with 140-character messages. It seems like only those who didn't vote for him and wouldn't vote for him if he personally cured cancer, got rid of the National Debt, ended all racism and bigotry, and annexed Russia as the 51st state, care about what he says on Twitter.

It is looking like a repeat of 2016. The media and the pundits were laughing at the inept old man with the permanent bad hair day. They were crowing about the massive victory that would propel Hillary Clinton into the White House and usher in at least four more years of Obama-era policies. Everyone else was looking around trying to figure out where all the Democratic support was coming from. The polls showed a sure Democratic win, but then every once in a while the odd poll would surface showing that the others were wrong.

Now the media and the pundits are again crowing and patting themselves on the back about their upcoming re-take of the Congress. Te polls are backing them up. I'm looking around trying to figure out where all this support is coming from. And now that odd poll pops up showing the exact opposite of the mainstream polls. Deja Vue!

I need a new hard drive big enough to document the liberal breakdowns this time around... last time, it filled a drive by itself. This round will likely be worse.

TheRedneck

Your post is a textbook example on why Liberalism is a mental illness.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

OMG...your post should be given to every Republican running for election/re-election in America this year. Excellent pro-Republican "talking-points" for speeches!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

This site is full of people.

I'll turn on a Republican in a New York heartbeat if they give me a reason. I don't give a flying rat's patootie about the letter next to their names, except that so much of what's wrong is coming from the Democratic side at this point in time. Pick another date and it might be the Republicans who are attracting my ire.

That's how real people think. Only pundits are obsessed with the color of the graphics.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Do you think Trump is a true blue 'publican?

He is a partisan hack just like 90% of people on this site. Americans are too polorized to ever get rid of the two party system. Stop pretending that Donald is some kind of bi partisan unicorn. If he was he would have run as an independent or third party.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I see that the Leader of the free world is meeting with the top progressive on the planet, Kim Jong Un. The Democrats are concerned for Kims safety and upset that Trump might hurt Kims feelings by bullying him.

Democrats are so paranoid over COLLUSION, that when they lose another 100 seats nationwide this fall, they'll blame Trump for working with Putin and his new buddy Kim Jong, to hack the minds of Democrats, using a new secret weapon.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Huffy Puffy and Fluffy

📣📢🔈🔊

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join