It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poisoned Russian Spy Was Close to Trump Dossier Author Christopher Steele & Consultant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Also interesting here:

There has been speculation in police circles that he received an Osman notice before he was attacked. These are warnings handed by the security services to people they fear may be targeted. But Skripal seems not to have made any changes to his lifestyle: hardly the action of someone in fear for their life.

There are also claims that considerable amounts of money were found in his bank account and that mobile phone records connect him to the former MI6 agent who recruited him. Again, none of this can be confirmed.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Steele is not currently under investigation by any U.S. agency. Graham and Grassley sent a letter to the DOJ expressing concerns because they thought Steele had lied but funny enough they kept what he may have lied about classified. We do not know exactly what they think Steele lied about. This is odd because accusations or concerns like this are usually kept private if any part cannot be revealed to the public. This looks more like a political move to cast doubt on Steele.
At this time Steele is not under any investigation.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Fiction sources. Haha you fight hard foxy for the belief.
What part isnt true? What proof do you offer that any of it is fake because none of it has been debunked.
Oh and we have a letter trump wrote to Putin where he added a hand written note to Putin that he was looking forward to meeting beautiful women. At the time the cough cough encounter may have occurred.
It must be such a treat to be his wife..shakes head sadly.
edit on 3112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No one said it was trump but to say it points far far away from him is riduculous. It's two degrees. You're really in denial now.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This same man was poisoned in 2006. By the Russians. Because he has not died doesn't say anything about who may have done it but he was a double agent and Russia tried before to assassinate him.

NOTE. THIS IS INCORRECT. I WAS THINKING OF ANOTHER RUSSIAN SPY IN THE NEWS RECENTLY
I AM ADDING THIS STATEMENT RATHER THAN APPEAR DISHONEST AND DELETING THE INCORRECT POST.
My apologies to the community. 💙

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Steele is not currently under investigation by any U.S. agency. Graham and Grassley sent a letter to the DOJ expressing concerns because they thought Steele had lied but funny enough they kept what he may have lied about classified.

We do know that Steele lied to the FBI.
That is a crime....

We do not know exactly what they think Steele lied about.

We do know that Steele lied about his dossier sources,
according to the FBI, and that Steele lied about whether
he had disclosed his information to the media.

This is odd because accusations or concerns like this are usually kept private if any part cannot be revealed to the public. This looks more like a political move to cast doubt on Steele.

The FBI cut ties with him long before this was made public,
citing in a report that he was unreliable.

Why do you defend him?

edit on 11-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This same man was poisoned in 2006. By the Russians.

Your source please.

Because he has not died doesn't say anything about who may have done it but he was a double agent and Russia tried before to assassinate him.

He was a double agent for Russia, but also for Britain.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'm sorry I was thinking of a different Russian spy who was in the news recently.
My mistake.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yes he was a double agent for Russia and the UK MI6. Agreed.
There are too many Russians to keep track of in the news these days.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I did read the story you know lol . I don't need you to point out the contents to me.
My mistake wasn't from this text it was another story from earlier this week about another Russian who had been poisoned in 2006. It was my memory of Russian names not my comprehension at issue.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Actually "Steele" IS under investigation 😉

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes he was a double agent for Russia and the UK MI6. Agreed.
There are too many Russians to keep track of in the news these days.

There are links between Litvinenko and Sergei but then again this is hardly surprising, neither is their association with an associate of ex-MI6 Steele as MI6/SIS is a very small group with 200 staff at most focusing on Russia. The recruitment office handlers for each person are likely to be the same team due to it's niche nature.

ETA - Worth noting that The Telegraph is infamously staffed by SIS on the news desk. The dossier angle may just be an MI6 spin/psyop, it may be insider knowledge or it may have made it to print without any SIS interference; it's impossible to tell but their take is always vital reading to try and get a picture of what may be going on behind the scenes - bias and motives become more evident as time progresses.
edit on 11-3-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Did he? The letter from Grassley and Graham alleges he lied but doesn't say about what because that section is redacted. They talk a lot about Steele talking to reporters and that is the reason the FBI decided not to use him but until we know what Grassley and Graham were talking about specifically we do not know that he lied to the FBI. However it is not true that he is under at investigation.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If there was any lie it was about talking to reporters not lying about sources. No part of his dossier has been shown to be a lie. His sources were identified to the FBI where they were only initials in the originals he submitted to fusion.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No he isn't.

Is that your girlfriend?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yup that was the other Russian I was thinking of.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You have evidence that Michael Cohen traveled to Prague in August 2016 ?
His passport says otherwise.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join