It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Last weekend struck a nerve. RIght now 3 or 4 fake Q Twitter messages are circulating. Good thing Infinity keeps tabs on that.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Speaking of Pyramids:

Fun fact Mac(r)on is mason in French. Freemason = franc-maçon.

Symbology repeats inside the Hexagon.

Messiah In The Hexagon

Hexagon In The Hexagon - France's New Military HQ

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This pretty much sounds like everything I already know or suspect about the LV massacre, minus a whole bunch of connections mentioned in other conspiracy oriented venues.

True pundit is doing good work here putting out the story, but I have to take issue with "unnamed sources". As soon as I hear that I shut down. Well, I don't shut down, but I know that the story has zero to minimal credibility outside of those who already believe.

Time and again, we see major news publications like the NYT, or WaPo develop stories around unnamed sources, and a majority of the time its straight up crap. I don't believe that's the case here, but to the unitiated, that's how it will play out, IMO.

The might as well have just put up a link to one to the archived chans, it would be nearly as effective, except having to wade though 50% straight up unmitigated hatred.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'll have to see how the TruePundit reports shape up. Right now, I still believe the theory that LV was an attempt to assassinate the king of Saudi Arabia, and the massacre was improvised to cover their escape after the assassination plan went sideways. The purge of SA royalty that followed a month later certainly suggests a connection to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Q told us in advance. qanonposts

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Please do drop a link if you find it.

Wasn't there some talk that POTUS had been travelling to "buy-in" some major countries into anew gold backed currency?

I've spent 40 years digging myself out of a debt-ridden youth to a perfect credit score, damaging my health with 70 to 120 hour weeks. I'll be very happy if future generations don't have to go through that.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This guy's eyes refect pure evil (Macron)...Or maybe it's something else. Like he radiates deciet.

I get the feeling that he would gladly do abhorant things to anyone just to elicit a smile from his mommy-wife,

Home of the Napoleons, huh?

So what exactly are these people all about. I'm guessing it's not IBOR.
edit on 12-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I clicked the dot and felt like I just remembered why I am here
Thank YOU!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It's getting ridicilous. Still not clear on Mueller's intention to be honest. Mueller may delay decision on obstruction of justice: report

The special counsel investigating Russian election interference may hold off on the obstruction of justice portion of the probe as he continues to look into other components like collusion, according to a Bloomberg report published Monday.

The news outlet, citing both former and current officials, said Robert Mueller could decide that filing charges related to the obstruction could cause witnesses to become “less cooperative."

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Follow the wives Japan edition:

A spiralling cronyism scandal linked to the Japanese prime minister and his wife has reached fever pitch after the finance ministry admitted to tampering with records to remove references to the pair.

Japan: Shinzo Abe's political future in doubt as wife linked to cronyism scandal

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

This guy's eyes refect pure evil (Macron)...Or maybe it's something else. Like he radiates deciet.

I get the feeling that he would gladly do abhorant things to anyone just to elicit a smile from his mommy-wife,

Home of the Napoleons, huh?

So what exactly are these people all about. I'm guessing it's not IBOR.

President @BarackObama will deliver his remarks at the introductory session of the 7th Napoleons Summit, in Paris on Dec 2nd 2017

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Fun fact Mac(r)on is mason in French. Freemason = franc-maçon.

Where are you getting that information?

As far as I can tell, Macron is Macron in french.

I see a secondary spelling, Maçron, in some places, but Macron is Maçron is not Mason(E) the Maçon(F) the bricklayer.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING
That's great information thank you!

Comments:
1) "RH-cannot be cloned"
If the stories about world leaders being cloned is true then they are just slaves to the nephilim bloodlines?

2) Your links show that Rh- bloodlines cannot receive blood from RH+ bloodlines
This means they would get a negative effect from partaking of blood or adrenochrome from Rh+ sacrifices?

This means either only Rh- negative victims are sacrificed for the royal bloodline families. Rh+ victims for the managing slaves in the cabal?

3) the prevalence of type O in Chile and Peru is double anywhere else in the world from your link... up to 70 to 80%! How on earth did this come about?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Given (F)POTUS Obama's Napolean complex it's only fitting.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Any dodgy steel in that plane also?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

THE NAPOLEON DNA PROJECT - The search for descendants of Napoleon

Haplogroup: Napoleon belonged to haplogroup E1b1b1c1*.

This group originated approximately 7.000 years ago at the east coast of the Mediterranean Sea between and Egypt and Turkey. Today this haplogroup can most frequently be found in Israel, the palestinian territories and Libanon. Also 10% of ashkenazi and sephardic Jews belong to that haplogroup.

Ancient tribe and region of origin: The profile of Napoleon is rather rare. Similar profiles can be found among sephardic Jews, in Greece and Italy.

www.igenea.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING
Thanks for the link. I'd been waiting to hear those results. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Messiah In The Hexagon

Hexagon In The Hexagon - France's New Military HQ

originally posted by: jennyxgenius
Thank you so much for your instructions on uploading photos .

Let's see if this works:

Lara trump's outfit at triathalon this weekend. Q related graphic?

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: jennyxgenius

Nice Punisher Logo

Am I the only one seeing this? Message received!!! LOL Need more Covfefe

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

The thing is I honestly believe that within the existing paradigm EM is the best thing since sliced bread for France. However I also think the paradigm needs to change. Most here will disagree with me but I think in light of hugely accelerating automation a universal basic income is part of the answer. My opinion is if you don't understand the need for a UBI you don't understand exponential growth but that's just like my opinion and this is the wrong thread to discuss it further. The only reason I bring this up is because wicked Chad called me a right winger which is ridiculous. This whole left/right partisanship is ridiculous and only ever helps those in power!

In any case EM is surrounded by so many red flags (Symbolism, R-bank, Jesuit school, Jupiter, Pyamid,... ) that it boggles my mind.

edit on 12-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Any dodgy steel in that plane also?

Hmm hard to tell by 500 affected companies. Kobe Steel Scam Hits Planes, Trains, Automobiles

Kobe Steel Ltd. has made a startling admission: It sold products that failed quality control tests to about 500 companies. Worse still, it did so not in error but by falsifying data to make it appear that items had made the grade. Aircraft, electronics, car and bullet train manufacturers were among the recipients, raising obvious safety concerns. From Boeing Co. to Ford Motor Co., companies are scrambling to check any affected products. And Japan Inc. is facing up to another embarrassing scandal.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join