It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
Can't they be bought as shells with just shelving also?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Prove it then.

Post the relevant information that shows that q DIDN’T get the story from Sorcha Faal. Faal is where the story originates.

Therefore, as I said to your friend there, it doesn’t matter how q got that information, because the information is a lie.

I’m off to bed now, you guys keep reassuring each other to ignore the troll and that Hillary will go to jail....reeeeaaaaalllll soon.

link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TomLawless

I never said q linked the article.

Are you just being deliberately stupid?

It’s quite simple...even for you...Sorcha Faal fabricated the story about Angela Merkel and Hitler.

It is the genesis of that story. q saying means he got the information directly or indirectly from the Sorcha Faal story, it doesn’t actually matter HOW, what matters is the story is false...and your precious q is pushing it.

And you fabricated the story about Q saying Sorcha Faal.

link   

a reply to: TomLawless

I never said q linked the article.

Are you just being deliberately stupid?

It’s quite simple...even for you...Sorcha Faal fabricated the story about Angela Merkel and Hitler.

It is the genesis of that story. q saying means he got the information directly or indirectly from the Sorcha Faal story, it doesn’t actually matter HOW, what matters is the story is false...and your precious q is pushing it.

Angela Hitler and Angela Merkel are two different persons. Goddamn didn't you factcheck anything yourself before making the stupid misleading OP?
edit on 11-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It was a loooong night dude.
Day shift needs you.
Lots of BS .

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Fine here is Angela Hitler.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Lionel is a fan. This is about all I know about Q.

I really enjoy Lionel and have found that his viewership has a HUGE range. If anyone hasn't listened to him pick a subject line you like and give him a listen.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yes and people believed it right away. His thread is proof of it and we are the mentally ill and brainwashed ones. FFS!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It's what the thread does.

Take something, run with it, examine it. Sometimes, most times, the value is not on the surface.

Q drops don't work that way.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Can't they be bought as shells with just shelving also?

Absolutely. It seemed that a lot of them tried to have a nice looking interior though.

Go ogle image results.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Prove it then.

Post the relevant information that shows that q DIDN’T get the story from Sorcha Faal. Faal is where the story originates.

Therefore, as I said to your friend there, it doesn’t matter how q got that information, because the information is a lie.

I'm the one that made the connection to that story from a brief search of the interwebs. I did not verify or research the source.

I'm flattered that your think I'm Q though. *blush*
edit on 11-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

edit on 11-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Yeah sorry i'm just allergic to BS. Thanks for reminding me.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Prove it then.

I'm the one that made the connection to that story from a brief search of the interwebs. I did not verify or research the source.

Don’t be flattered as he never thought that, he was going by the actual Q posts

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Post the relevant information that shows that q DIDN’T get the story from Sorcha Faal

Asking someone to prove a negative?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Right at the top.

Angela Merkels full maiden name.

Oh but he’s talking about Adolfs sister, those five lines about Angela Merkel and her dad mean nothing, right?

I’m running on fumes at the moment, yet I seem to have more brain activity than you!

If he was talking about Adolfs sister, why open with Angela Merkel and her father?

Huh?

edit on 11/3/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I left a statement in the new anti-Q thread. I ask all of you to do the same and just leave it be. There is no point in arguing with people who constantly insult us instead of debunking our research with facts. So much information in the last 3 Q threads and one drop suddenly is pushing the envelope. Yeah not buying that for a second. Laziness is no excuse.

Brilliant tactic.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Prove it then.

That’s the theme with this whole series of threads.

Zero research.

And no, I did t think you were q.

But your post is what started my digging.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I left a statement in the new anti-Q thread. I ask all of you to do the same and just leave it be. There is no point in arguing with people who constantly insult us instead of debunking our research with facts. So much information in the last 3 Q threads and one drop suddenly is pushing the envelope. Yeah not buying that for a second. Laziness is no excuse.

Brilliant tactic.

Unfortunately i didn't heed my own advice.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

It was a loooong night dude.
Day shift needs you.
Lots of BS .

LOL...'Night of The Trolls'...

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join