It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: MountainLaurel

love his latest face-lift. hers too.
he is a troll-guru.
like world class.
and for decades

Well, he certainly out trolled Megan
I'm under no illusion that Putin is a saint, but I tended to believe him when he said he had no interest in influencing US elections. Heck, Clinton was the one giving him Uranium and pushing the re-start button ?

Who knows, after Q's drop today about the 5 eyes and how all these spy agencies circumvent their own countries laws by using foreign assets, I'm not sure what to think ?

Still trying to wrap my mind around the past few pages about the Nazi's and Hitler's spawn.
lol....I wanna learn more about the "magic" squares / codes !

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Ok cool, you call it trolling, I call it having to repeat myself because people in here cant bother to answer a simple question....sorry difficult question.

We even have Steven Quayle getting quoted in here, so clearly there’s no filter.

But hey, me pointing such things out is trolling and you’ll get lots of stars.

Win/win for you bro, top job!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: JustaBill

it has been a true pleasure to watch you guys work

Thanks.

Someone has to ask the hard questions.

You must have a mouse in your pocket since I clearly said "guys." Knowing you need some praise and undeserved kudos I'll say you're welcome anyway. Like I told you in your other thread, you did a good job and are my hero.

RadioRobert

Well said and agreed. I enjoy this thread even though I don't believe in this Q thing. It surely is nice to see some folks working together.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

You didn’t get the sarcasm then...

Oh well.

Well said and agreed. I enjoy this thread even though I don't believe in this Q thing. It surely is nice to see some folks working together.

See this confuses me..

Pointing out a lie, isn’t working together, but blindly believing a lie is working together...?

How odd.

edit on 11/3/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You didn’t get the sarcasm then...

Oh well.

Or maybe you didn't get mine.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It was also funny when Putin made CNN's Fareed Zakaria look like a total fool by pointing out his stupid lies. I almost felt sorry for this CNN "journalist", hahaha.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You are very smart. Why do you need everyone else's affirmation? Who cares what a bunch of strangers/nutters on the internet believe? Why do you need people who disagree to affirm you by saying, "Yes, Chad. You were right all along".

I hear there is an active forum at the Flat Earth Society. If you really feel the need to go save some people from themselves there are no end of places on the internet for you to visit where you can wear a cape and help right wrongs. Or where you can feel superior and seek out people who might affirm you. Either way. Why does this single thread bother you so much that you keep returning to it?
edit on 11-3-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

What confuses me is why you think they are "blindly" believing in anything. Have you read this thread from the beginning? If you did you would already know what they think. It seems you try and proof read this thread then return pretending to know the motives of the individuals in this thread. Maybe you yourself deep down inside hope some part of all this holds an ounce of truth. Is that why you continue to return? Hope? I personally can't stand how some people in this world get away with things because they are politicians. So, I hope something is done to hold them accountable. I would like to think you feel the same way. If you don't want them to see justice that's fine, but why continue to berate those who hope for it? Maybe they aren't the ones who are blind!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Can ANYONE please show me EXACTLY WHERE Q claimed that Merkel is Adolph's daughter.
cuz i cant seem to find it.
anyone know where?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
right here
Oh, wait....that's not Q. Nope, I can't find where Q said that either.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Are you accusing me of making it up?

Is this page good enough?

qanon.pub...

928/929

ETA:

edit on 11/3/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Can ANYONE please show me EXACTLY WHERE Q claimed that Merkel is Adolph's daughter.
cuz i cant seem to find it.
anyone know where?

Q opened the gate of speculation, but knowing Q there will be something there.

As you know Dashen, it takes a long time for this to play out.

Keep up the great work Dashen .because it will take a lot of patriots like (you) to wake up the nation .

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

show me exactly where it claims Hitler is Merkels father.
its not there.
you are seeing things m8.
I see him telling us to investigate Horst Kasner, merkels father. his work in "the mission" where he invited western speakers.
Also Angela Hitler, Adolph's sister, who actually helped protect jews during the war.
Also he indicated that we should investigate german naming customs

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
As part of testing of new version of magic square tool, I have unlocked a message on Q Post #251:

Re-review RED_RED stringer. Focus on Hussein AIDS Video. Cross reference. Date of stringer vs video? Learn to decider. News unlocks message. Find the keystone. Q

Unlocked message is:
HOW Y ERGO NEED

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
You are either making it up or not understanding the post by Q. Where does it say what you claim? It's not there!
ETA: I just read through your laughable thread on the topic. You definitely do not understand the post by Q let alone history it seems. Your error has been pointed out multiple times, yet you still cling to it.

edit on 3/11/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Just in case anyone missed it (which I doubt), Angela Hitler was Adolf's half-sister.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The only laughable thing is the staunch defence of a liar and a troll.

Enjoy that.

I’ll come find you once you’ve woken up to offer a friendly I told you so.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

lets go line by line , slowly,

Angela Dorothea Kasner. -Der Fuhrer
Daughter of a Pastor? apparently
Name of FATHER? History of FATHER? Horst Kasner
Hitler youth (member). actually advanced to troop leader
Haircut today vs THEN (A). secret nazi?
Symbolic. if you say so
US Intelligence post war controlled who? west germany?
The ‘Mission’ ???
Who is Angela Hitler? adolph's sister
Relationship to Adolf? see above
How were children named in Germany during this period? terribly, i kid, i kid HORST lol
First or middle. took fathers name as middle name?
Family tree. shickelgruber, heidler?
Anna. aloiss first wife. Mothers middle name
Maria. hitlers grandmother
Alois. hitlers father
Examples.
Risk of ‘conspiracy’ label the deeper we go.
Truth will shock the WORLD
Q
edit on 3 11 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I actually like the fact that "haters" are on here doing their thing. It encourages deeper digging, while keeping us focused on reality. Sometimes we dig too deep, sometimes we don't dig deep enough.

Q basically said this today. I'm on the fence about all this, just not sure, but there has been a lot of keywords that have shown up by the Trump administration that Q accurately described before the event or speech actually happened. It's why I still observe these Q threads.

Please keep it up. Let's embrace the conflict and all the hard questions. No matter what, the truth will eventually prevail whether you agree with it or not! Just don't let anything stop you from going down the entire rabbit hole. Consider everything.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus you did not show that at all you suggested it which does not make it true no matter how much you want it be

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join