It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TomLawless

q thinks they’re the same.

q said “coincidence?” not me.

I’m asking what is q’s point, I see it as he thinks they’re the same and I’ve asked multiple times for clarity from q supporters and have only gotten defensive replies and no real answers.

What do you think it means?

Watch the news.

More obfuscation.

Why can’t ANYONE answer my question?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman
You witnessed a strength test tonight.
Speech promoted here/POTUS to gauge response.
Net slowed.
Protections in place.
Q

38 Q drops today, interesting day I would say.

Something BIG and GOOD is about to happen. You can "feel" it.

I agree.

q’s run of bs is coming to an end.

It might take a while for you guys to let go though, Obama and Hilary are heading to Guantánamo as we speak! Been heading there for what, 12 months now?

😂

Hell or Gitmo.
One of them is coming.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Maybe Q is about to go on Spring Break, and is dispensing enough "food" to hold everyone for awhile.

That should make DASHEN happy. In just 2 days, this thread is already at 15% of max capacity. I wish people wouldn't argue with each other here. Too bad there's not another thread where people can meet and argue...lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sounds like Q team was trying to overload infinity to see how much traffic they can take.

Apparently it didn't go too well, hence the "Not Ready" line in post #944.

I wonder if that's the reason for the unprecedented number of posts today.

Stress test? Also a good way at gauging how many people are on board.

Overwhelming response?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: xuenchen

or a nihilist lol!

coming out of the woodwork tonight it seems

De-nihilist ain't a river in eGypt

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

i dunno....

john kerry, Russian Patriarch Kiril, buzz Aldrin, allegedly James Clapper, allegedly obama, Sir Peter Cosgrove, allegedly putin, theres more...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Steven Quayle eh?

Have fun with that.

I wonder if the drones that starred you even clicked your link?

q is meant to be based in reality, not the kook land Quayle lives in.

edit on 11/3/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Glad you're here tonight, J&C...Good to see some serious research in the midst of this romper room troll fest.

Dashen...get control of your Thread. Stop feeding.
Seriously?..3 Nazi Yeti gags?...And I'm derailing the thread analyzing Magic Squares?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trolling?

No, asking questions you lot refuse to.

Echo chamber.......

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

So what was your question?
edit on 11-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

i dunno....

john kerry, Russian Patriarch Kiril, buzz Aldrin, allegedly James Clapper, allegedly obama, Sir Peter Cosgrove, allegedly putin, theres more...

Do you have links to any interviews of the VIP visitors to Antarctica talking about why they went, and what they did while there?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

oh its a cooky link alright. you ignored the list of travelers tho

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: hiddenNZ

63 years according to the intartoobs.

That would make her 71 at the latest assuming Hitler sired her in his last year. There is a decade to play with. Now the claim posted up thread says there is a false birth certificate which means they could lie on her age ... but 10 years of lying?

Some of the other claims made in Q threads would have to be true in order to pull that off.

Hitler died in the 90s, in South America. This has been established for a few years. The bunker story was bunk. The Russians said he committed suicide...but never produced a body and had the bunker filled in. The one piece of skull they said was his, did not check out genetically.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

im just trying to plant seeds.

crazy nazi antarctic seeds.

(and were not going on and on about antifa anymore are we?)

edit on 3 11 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I am officially calling for a redo of this entire thread because it has a "Hanging Chad." Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I personally don't believe any of this Q stuff, but it has been a true pleasure to watch you guys work. Everything I see reminds me of the ATS of the past where people tossed out ideas, debated information, worked on finding truth, and did it cordially. Even though I don't believe any of this Q stuff I have never felt compelled to come into this thread and disrupt your progress, your belief, or your fun in doing the things you're doing. I find it extremely disruptive and disrespectful for others to do it. It is my belief those individuals do it for one reason. It has nothing to do with them trying to prevent you from being crushed if this all turns out to be a larp. They do it because they can't stand to see anyone work together. In their eyes, hearts, and minds their desire to hate overrides your desire to have fun while minding your own business.

I think you guys are awesome the way you find things so quickly and work together the way you all do. Continue to have fun doing what you all are doing here. I, for one, really enjoy reading your links and opinions. Best wishes!!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wow gang, if you guys haven't seen this interview with Megan Kelly and Putin it's really a MUST see ! It is the most blatantly absurd thing and Putin is just hammering her nonsense and veiled attempt to push the narrative of Russian/ Trump collusion. LOL, he basically says he could care less if private Russian citizens participate in trying to influence politics in other countries, THINK about that ! What he's saying is that people around the World are allowed to communicate with each other about politics and elections, for example if I have an opinion about Merkyl and I discuss it with our very own PE
would that mean that America is colluding against Germany !

Anyways, this is enlightening and hysterical and another nail in MSM's coffin.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Trolling?

No, asking questions you lot refuse to.

Echo chamber.......

If you would have been following this thread closely, which clearly you have been, you would know drops are made and they try and figure out what is meant in the drops. Why do you come in and demand an immediate answer? You don't believe any of this the same as I don't so really why do you care? Can't you respect that they are having fun doing what they are doing? Please educate me on why them having fun is in anyway causing you a hardship or problem.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

love his latest face-lift. hers too.
he is a troll-guru.
like world class.
and for decades

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

The common denominator among the concern trolls is that all the posts revolve around themselves. "You won't answer my questions." "I showed you how wrong you are already". Etc, etc. It is really just "I'm smarter than you. Why won't you admit you're not as smart"-- though poorly hidden.

I say this as someone who has said several times I don't believe in Q and think people in the thread should take a step back and look more skeptically at what is transpiring.

But I also think there is some good stuff being winnowed and enjoy the thread and the posters in it. Sometimes I think it gets a but loony, but it mostly clears itself out. The "story" is just that, imo, but there are lots of interesting connections being unearthed that aren't dependent at all on the story or messenger. Sometimes I drop my own thoughts -- frequently when I think someone's looking at a dead end, so maybe they can spend that effort in a different direction. Or when I see something I think I can add a different perspective.

I certainly don't seek out reptilian boards/threads or threads about our space brothers from Zebulan 5 or Cyrus Reed Teed's Koreshanity or flat earthers simply in order to repeatedly point out how smart I think I am. Makes me wonder what sort of insecurity compels someone to troll in such a manor.

ETA: I'm forty some pages behind in this thread now, and I'm now reluctant to go through it a wade through the crap.
edit on 11-3-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

it has been a true pleasure to watch you guys work

Thanks.

Someone has to ask the hard questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join