It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Is the guy who looks like a thumb a CNN plant?

Women for Trump!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

That"s the part that scares me. Mirrors

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Kim.Com

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

No names?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

He does look like a thumb.

That's funny stuff right there.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
NWO
NWO stands for Natürliche Wirtschaftsordnung (German: Natural Economic Order)

Silvio Gesell
The NATURAL ECONOMIC ORDER
translated by Philip Pye M.A.
PREFACE
(Preface to the third edition, 1918)
Magna quies in magna spe.

The economic order here discussed is a natural order only in the sense that it is adapted to the nature of man. It is not an order which arises spontaneously as a natural product. Such an order does not, indeed, exist, for the order which we impose upon ourselves is always an act, an act consciously willed. The proof that an economic order is suited to the nature of man is furnished by observation of mankind's development. The economic order under which men thrive is the most natural economic order. Whether an economic order which stands this test is at the same time technically the most efficient order, whether it provides the bureau of trade statistics with record figures is a matter of secondary importance. At the present day it is easy to imagine an economic system of high technical efficiency coupled with gradual exhaustion of the human material. It may, however, be taken for granted that an economic order under which mankind thrives will also prove its technical superiority. For human work can, ultimately, only advance with the advance of the human race. "Man is the measure of all things" including the economic system under which he lives. The prosperity of mankind, as of all living beings, depends in the main upon whether selection takes place under natural laws. But these laws demand competition. Only through competition, chiefly competition in the economic sphere, is right evolution, eugenesis, possible. Those who wish to ensure the full miraculous effects of the laws of natural selection must base their economic order upon competition under the conditions really decreed by nature, that is, with the weapons furnished by nature after the exclusion of all privileges. Success in competition must be exclusively determined by inborn characteristics, for only so are the causes of the success transmitted to the offspring and added to the common characteristics of mankind. Children must owe their success, not to money, not to paper privileges, but to the ability, strength, love and wisdom of their parents. Only then shall we be justified in hoping that humanity may in time shake off the burden of inferior individuals imposed upon it by thousands of years of unnatural selection - selection vitiated by money and privileges. And we may also hope that in this way supremacy may pass from the hands of the privileged, and that mankind, led by the noblest sons of men, may resume its long-interrupted ascent towards divine aims. But the economic order which we are about to discuss has another claim to the title of a natural order.

www.naturalmoney.org...
edit on 10-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
q940

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I just remembered this and wanted to bring it up. Tom Delonge and his "academy". Just released a third UFO video the other day. Like the first no chain of custody, not full video etc. etc.

coi.tothestarsacademy.com...

I am so hopeful that we will one day get disclosure.

Do we think that Pedesta is behind this stuff? Trying to draw attention off what is going on everywhere else?

It has all the UFO people fired up and polarized. A few years ago if I had read an article by the NYT about UFOs I would have freaked, but now it is totally discredited. That's not just me, nobody even seemed to care when the Times released a piece in December. NOBODY is listening Pedesta.

www.nytimes.com...

If they want to distract they are going to have to use a way better method this time around. The community has been down this same road too many times. (Not that I am calling him out because I don't want his fake disclosure. I want it real and from someone CREDIBLE).

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Maxine stupid

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
q941

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think Q is going to piss off a whole lot of followers on the Chans with anti Nazi stuff. Just the impression I get from my few visits

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Spent hours catching up from last night. Just a shout out to Perfectenemy...wow, so many good links open in my browser and all around good info.

Now need to organize my brain, pic a subject and do the research.

Oh, and AnkMorp, the link to reddit is awesome. Think we all need to learn at least the most simple codes to read Potus.
edit on 10-3-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Any guesses on Oprah's weaknesses?

Food

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How did the anon in post 926 now that was a miss spelling in post 924 ?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Stedman

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This is not about religions or party affiliation. EVIL is everywhere. There are no drawn lines. No boundaries. Good vs Evil. Q

What is it about?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I guess the former NK employees have to work somewhere.

An extraordinary number of former intelligence and military operatives from the CIA, Pentagon, National Security Council and State Department are seeking nomination as Democratic candidates for Congress in the 2018 midterm elections. The potential influx of military-intelligence personnel into the legislature has no precedent in US political history.

democrats new blood

Video needs to drop soon.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Cernovich is going off on Katy Perry on Tw@tter.

Katy Perry is in a legal battle with some nuns over a convent. One of those nuns recently dropped dead suddenly after in interview and court appearance.

The group claims they hold their convent from Rome direct, but the LA Archdiocease is dealing with Perry to sell it off.

Maybe that is part of his anger?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
How did the anon in post 926 now that was a miss spelling in post 924 ?

I think because the subject was spirit cooking and that would be Marina, not Maria.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

There is nothing new under the sun.

Symbols repeat because they've never really gone away. We only think they have because we refuse to learn out history.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join