It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think that Wikipedia have copyright on the term Wiki. There's a ton of them out there.

That's comforting! I'd hate to see some sort of challenge made by a Black Hat. This Q website will be a powerful tool for one side, and viewed as a weapon-threat by the stupid.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everybody is welcome. Just PM me with some throwaway email account (not gmail).

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Provided that good men and patriots do something and take persistent action to find it and to stop it in it's tracks and run it to ground.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I agree, I also think we've been lacking in such men far too long.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hypothesis:

What if that Novichok/Skripal nonsense is the way how to clean diplomatic services of clowns&comp?

60 "diplomats" expelled in one batch + equal response from Russian side. That is clever way how to get rid of bad apples in relatively quiet manner.

I hope my hypothesis is correct because other explanations leads to war ...
edit on 30-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

It makes excellent sense, and also falls in line with the quiet genius and efficiency of everything else. No need to make a big splash when the MSM is just going to twist it anyway...instead, quietly kill many birds with one double sided stone. I like it.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork JanAmosComenius

Ankh, that needs to be addressed to JanAmosComenius really!

It's hosted currently through his company. His hard work designing and setting it all up.

I'm just a contributor of content, same as you or other members would be. The content ("shop window") needs to be sufficient and appetising - I'd guess we currently have the shelves in place and enough "flour and milk" rather than " bread and cheese".

He has concerns about cost, copyright and about having sufficient people commit to help admin. Important for it to be an easy and good user experience for it to take off.

I'm happy to pledge up to $1k to the costs for the IPO - Initial Pilling Offer - on a public site. Maybe a basic "crowdfunding" page is best approach. Jan implied costs would not be that high.

JanAmosComenius how many contributors and admin do you have now - and how many needed? Tell us how you'll like to move forward.

ETA -posted before I saw Jan's responses.

edit on 30-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Jan, does QWiki need some TsnCs added before public release?

For example, we do not want to risk slander or libel threats so do we need rules around facts, theories, allegations, conclusions, doxxing, copyright, double sources, etc.?

I would guess that some powerful people with well paid lawyers will move heaven and earth to avoid the sheep eating at this QWiki trough - pretty quickly after it's released!

You may want to ask if any Q knights here with legal experience can then review those TsnCs.

edit on 30-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Sources

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm not much afraid of wider ATS testing phase. Users here are quite cultivated and with 3 admins we can manage potential vandalism - everything else is good. Every edit can be simply reverted. Wiki is almost indestructible unless you have access to API. ... and there are DB backups every 6 hours.

Yes, we have to create editing/formatting standards. This will emerge from praxis in few weeks, no big deal.

What I see as real challenge is "management structure". We can for few weeks work in some form of triumvirate or action group but Wiki needs much wider organizational structure. We will probably have to setup some NGO somewhere. That is exactly what I can not do as I'm bureauphobic ... totally.

Still it is doable with rel. small staff of 2 Linux admins, 3 - 5 Wiki admins, 1 - 2 managers. 1 - 3h a day.

So first step to full public show is to create legal body and order domain in its name. Or if there is real knight without shame and fear ... let it be in his name.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

What if that Novichok/Skripal nonsense is the way how to clean diplomatic services of clowns&comp?
ding ding ding I think we have a winner ...I had not thought of that ...ty

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

There may be pressure to go public earlier than 3 weeks... if I'm sensing correctly that this "Ressurection over Easter" will be a symbolic time of change requiring QWiki to put the people on the front foot.

Re: Domain/knight/ownership, my work goes through intense 3 to 6 month peaks so I'm putting effort in here now whilst I can. I wouldn't be dependably available over the long term. Time for someone else to step up for that role!

Dashen, TAT, Tiger, Ankh, CWM, Cranky, Ketsuko, et al. members - views? Is one option to ask boardowner?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
FYI Memes from the thread, part3 have now been uploaded to QWiki... over 200 now.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We can go public in 1 or 2 weeks. I have white horse option for domain and can manage 2 - 4 initial VPS. Depending on provider each VPS will live at least 1 week. First VPS will be OK probably for longer time ... but who knows.

BUT ... if SHTF, copyright will not be big concern anymore ... so yes, we can do it punk way.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
When you read all the recent news happening together instead of compartmentalized, it reads:

The poisoning in the UK was designed to build a narrative to be used to cover the truths about why we expelled so many Russians.

With the news about Hillary's Facebook app, new investigations through Session's about Uranium 1. I'm thinking the #-canning of Russian diplomats is about the Uranium 1 deal and what Q meant about treasonous behavior.
edit on 30-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Wow you worked it out smart individual

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
We're coming up to Q's 1000th post (currently on 982). I wonder if he/she has anything special planned to mark the occasion?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It would be probably interesting to cross reference names from NXIVM case with Podesta emails ... various Bronfmans popping up there ... it is also tied to Benghazi scandal. Yummy for ATS, actual case, it may be poster page for ATS premiere.

If there is anybody able to consolidate Loop capital info (lists of names for starter) it will constitute another vital reference point.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

twitter.com...
www.rawstory.com...

Roseanne is supporting Q

Funny how the article quotes only a fake Q post though...agenda!!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Obama visited Hiroshima May 27 2016

Obama visits Japan March 25 2018

=666 days difference between the date

Obama visits Singapore

Obama visits NZ

Obama visits Australia

Obama visits Hawaii

Leviticus 10:1-2

cdnph.upi.com...

assets3.thrillist.com...

cdn.newsapi.com.au...

Matthew 26:15
edit on 30-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

mothership.sg...
edit on 30-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join