It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Now here's some Collusion !!

Funny how they named Obama in there.

Now note how the president of Stanford is the only university head at that table. That's because Stanford is ground zero for DARPA + NASA + MIC + Google + RAND Corp + transhumanism agenda + social justice agenda BS.

All roads lead to Stanford.

Enjoy that rabbit hole, they've been up around the top of my snip list since around 2006. Note 'the other conspiracy forum' the founders there (who ban mofo's for anything and everything even remotely related to this scene I'm getting at here) are Stanford / RAND mofo's.

UC Berkley is but a close second, and if anything by proximity. Not that they dont have a long rich history likewise. They'll be heavy in my Darkest Patterns series when I get the timeline up to that point (the 50's & 60's). Stanford will be more later on. Berkeley is a mighty interesting component of my series though when you look at it historically and then all the hot action that's been going on out there as recent. Yet I contend the real fountainhead epicenter of all those things I listed is truly at Stanford, I'd place Berkeley as a sort of diversionary outpost hedge if anything. Then the whole UC machination below that in the hierarchy. THis is the Real Agenda stuff I'm talking about here. Where MIT does factor in kind of up there too, and the East Coast "ivy league" schools no doubt have sick influence & position in this scheme, but I feel they're more 'business as usual' Wall Street oligarch training camp type outposts. But the taking the robberbarrons to "the promised land", Stanford is where its at bebe.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yeah, Google... if there were one single corporation to put all of your fears and energies into all in all this vein, Google has it HANDS DOWN. Been the focus of my work since my original blog post as "IIB". Their cozy partnership with NASA to build "NBIC" computing platforms. Their Googleplex HQ being located almost next door to NASA Ames (a de facto military base). Like that was an accident. And that was only he beginning of that juncture...

Google is to corporations as Stanford is to universities.

How ironic that around the time they dropped their "Dont Be Evil" original slogan a few years ago, which was the same month they wrapped up buying out the top 50 robotics companies in the US etc, about that time they changed their name to "Alphabet inc.".

Alphabet Soup Agencies anyone?

CIA comes to mind for many. As does NSA. But dont forget NASA and NIST also as their original funders (not to mention Al Gore's venture capital firm).

Note that already like 10 years ago Google was recruiting as the NSA had only been famous for till that time: placing odd numbers and equations and things that would look like total jibberish to 99% of people except code breakers and that (genius) scale of mathematician types, in newspaper puzzles and billboards, that to those select few they'd look at it and see the number to call Google er NSA and get hired.

Dont worry thrillseekers, I didnt lay it "all" out here just now I was only getting started. Enjoy the Google Fu route down that rabbit hole.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Whoa. That's pretty heavy.

Where did you find that?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
a reply to: Skyfloating

גוגל = Google
גוג = Gog
ומגוג = Magog
??? = GOOG

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The "Google" name is based on Googol. Its a math thing.Check it out.

But the "G" stuff is all quite convenient for them.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Who is christopher Wylie and why is he associated with outing Facebook/Cam-bridge?

Is this what Q is aiming at?

He's an Ex-Cambridge Analytica Employee. Testified in UK today.
abcnews.go.com...

It wasn’t until Donald Trump became president that data scientist Christopher Wylie said he realized the full scope of the work he had been involved with, he told lawmakers in the United Kingdom on Tuesday.

“As a citizen, one has a duty to report unlawful activity,” he said, when asked by the U.K. Parliament’s Digital, Culture, Media and Sports Committee why he came forward. “I wouldn’t say it’s just because of Donald Trump, but Donald Trump makes it click in your head that it has a much wider impact.”

I have feeling his public exposure is advertisement campaign: "Hey, look we are behind Brexit and Trump, our magic works!"

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm not sure if it is productive to create thread for every second knot we encounter on our journey. After 4+ month it would be 50 or more threads.

Every thread is equal to new battle with trolls ... well with Q forum, it is imaginable.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I think I've made about seven or eight threads based on Q crumbs so far. Most of them weren't total disasters.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Corey Feldman has been hospitalised after being stabbed by a man allegedly seeking 'revenge' over his decision to expose an alleged Hollywood paedophile ring.
The 46-year-old actor took to Twitter on Wednesday morning to make the shocking revelation, sharing a pair of snapshots of himself in hospital.
Claiming that a man opened his car door and stabbed while his security guards were distracted, he wrote: 'IM IN THE HOSPITAL! I WAS ATTACKED 2NITE! A MAN OPENED MY CAR DOOR & STABBED ME W SOMETHING! PLEASE SAY PRAYERS 4 US!

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This makes me wonder where Harvey' Weinstein is hiding out now.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

In all honestly, and I forget where I found the piece yesterday, but whoever wrote it was right, we lambast and scream against the evils of the robber barons of Standard Oil and the rest, but these days, we have a new set of them in Google, Facebook, etc.

It's astounding how complacent people have gotten, or maybe evil is fine so long as it wears Birkenstocks and t-shirts and pretends to be regular Joe's like the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Saw that on Drudge this morning. I can see someone here is on top of it because my thoughts were the same: wasn't he agitating about Hollyweird's ugly secrets?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: FlyingFox

Basically, you are showing that Trump supports a paedophile rapist...

Actually, I think that's just Trump's non-nonchalant interview style.

Are you also willing to condemn Tony Blair, Naomi Campbell, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Bloomberg and Richard Branson?

Naomi Campbell, really?

Actually Trump's name came up only one time on the Epstein plane list. And when pedo charges came up he banned him from his Mar Lago golf course.

That goes along with what I suggested above: that Trump saw something that made him want to fight pedophilia/sex trafficking. Remember that Bill Clinton flew with Epstein at least 26 times.

Perhaps it was him who dropped a dime & got Epstein busted.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I haven't seen it mentioned but since Q is talking about Flynn in #970 i recommend having a look at this tweet from Kim DotCom yesterday:

Don't let up the pressure

And what is not to love about this one?

Case to-do list

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Twitter coming soon. GOOG coming soon. AMAZON coming soon. MICROSOFT coming soon. +12

12 people on a jury

I think Q means there are 12 other companies that will find themselves in legal trouble.

Edit: I notice Q said "Guns are safe." So, the current talk about repealing the 2nd Amendment is just a noisy distraction.

Did you see where Q predicts Flynn will be freed in 30 days?

Mueller was recently forced to turn over all records concerning Flynn to the new judge on the case. It's obvious the judge suspects wrongdoing.
edit on 28-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I guess you missed these.

www.scribd.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump saw something that made him want to fight pedophilia/sex trafficking.

Every bone in my body wants that to be true, but we all have been fooled to the point of exhaustion. I play devil's advocate because I know too much.

The case can potentially be a hoax.

edit on 28-3-2018 by eisegesis because: with a glove, lol

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
That goes along with what I suggested above: that Trump saw something that made him want to fight pedophilia/sex trafficking. Remember that Bill Clinton flew with Epstein at least 26 times.

Perhaps it was him who dropped a dime & got Epstein busted.

do you have any basis for that suggestion besides wishful thinking? i don't see any way trump is directly connected with any of this, by the evidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

In all honestly, and I forget where I found the piece yesterday, but whoever wrote it was right, we lambast and scream against the evils of the robber barons of Standard Oil and the rest, but these days, we have a new set of them in Google, Facebook, etc.

It's astounding how complacent people have gotten, or maybe evil is fine so long as it wears Birkenstocks and t-shirts and pretends to be regular Joe's like the rest of us.

I am totally guilty of this. I had realized that they were spying but I was of the mindset that I am not doing anything wrong so who cares. I was wrong. I tried to delete my FB the other day - turns out it isn't that easy to do. It's quite complicated and can take up to 90 days!! SHADY AF company!! SHADY AF!

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join