It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Yup. You just feed it non sequitur until it says "Does not compute" over and over again and lets the smoke out.

That's how it works on Star Trek anyways...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Here a bot there a bot e-aye-e-I-o

Bots get served round these parts who talks like that?

Is it possible that we bio-bots, are consistently unpredictable enough to confound the software bots, on a large enough scale?

Anything is possible once you disconnect

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Trump just tweeted that he is considering Vetoing the Omnibus bill due to the wall not being fully funded and DACA.
Very interesting!
However, I have a feeling he will still sign it unfortunately. If he does veto the bill, some heads will explode. LOL

Even though Congress does have the votes to override the veto, I'm not sure they will go ahead and do it.
Lots to think about.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Further evidence a prosecuter, Grand Jury, and investigation are already ongoing. This is running parallel to and in conjunction with the IG report investigation and is likely why the release of the report keeps being a matter of "soon" rather than dropping.

This is more confirmation that Sessions has been operating behind the scenes and the brown substance has been hitting the fan behind the curtains. There is more at Conservative Treehouse, but this post has relevant stuff and the link there embedded.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

twitter.com...

DOJ twitter announced too. Hope it is a good bust. Fingers crossed.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

twitter.com...

DOJ tweet looks a little different...wonder what is happening!!

Fingers crossed Qsters!

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Something wrong with Intel Trump-Russia assessment?

The House committee doesn't understand why the intel assessments of Russia's intentions in their meddling went from simply sowing chaos to helping Trump between Oct. 7 and the later report in January. The obvious answer would be because the intel agencies discovered something new, but from what is known so far, there is nothing to support that assertion. So, why did they change their mind?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I'm climbing out of the rabbit hole I have been in for too long. I finally feel that the WAVE of TRUTH seekers is doubling and tripling GLOBALLY. People are ASKING questions and they are finding the TRUTH. Use their platforms to find the truth they put in place to spy on you. The TOOLS are here and the future readers will be able to acquire the real knowledge and reasoning for so much EVIL hidden in plain sight.

The Bigger Bigger picture is that this is GOOD vs EVIL all over worthless paper money/shiny things and or SICK act privileges. FOLLOW the MONEY

The show is about to begin so I resurface to the light to take my seat with a great sense of ease that others are awakening. The best talent ATS can be found in here and I would like to thank all contributors and PATRIOTS.

The TRUTH will SET you FREE.

LNM
edit on 23-3-2018 by LurkNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Sounds like an Iranian Revolutionary Guard hack of a lot of universities and businesses so far.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Tiger you gotta give a look to Chris Knowles's take on the Austin bombings at his Secret Sun blog. He does some synchronicity dot connecting which brings him to this (among other things):

...there's a candle maker in Austin called Luna Tigre, believe it or not. So yet another sync to the Moon Goddess and to this apparent eyewitness to the Conditt self-snuff. 

There's also the semiotic connection to the Plain Tiger, a butterfly in the Monarch family that's the subject of the first known depiction of a butterfly in history (in Ancient Egypt, specifically). 

So what, right?

Well, as it happens the depiction in question was found at Luxor (remember Luxor?) and portrays the use of a throwing weapon to hunt geese. And those kinds of weapons eventually evolved into- you guessed it-- grenades.

"Plain Tiger" is the title of a classic Cocteau Twins cut as well.

The first cut on side one of Head Over Heels is "When Mama Was Moth."

Moths, of course, were sacred to Luna and other Moon Goddesses.

And if you click the "shop" link at the Luna Tigre site, you're taken first to the glass candle page.

If you are new to his blog it helps to know that Chris seems to think of Cocteau Twins singer Elizabeth Fraser as some kind of oracle. A lot of his writings leave me somewhat mystified but I would be very curious to know what you make of this one. The tiger monarch butterfly reference is pretty freaky considering what you shared with us here in this thread.

Apocalypse This Week: What Worries Me Most

ETA: One of the fake Qs seems to be trolling Chris
edit on 23-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
NK
Iran
Syria

What do they all have in common?

CENTRAL BANKS

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

DOJ twitter announced too. Hope it is a good bust. Fingers crossed.

So Iran.

Hackers.

3.4 billion in stolen secrets from universities, private businesses and government.

You know this is a precursor to war with Iran.

Good thing they brought in Bolton.

Ru roh Shaggy...

Edit to add:
www.cnbc.com...
edit on 23 by tiredoflooking because: Edit to add link

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

don't forget Libya and the Dinar....

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

everything old is new again?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Q drops did say Iran would be resolved by 11/11.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Not sure we will have to bomb them, but that's how it will look for most of the summer.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, I read in this thread last weekend that Hillary would be indicted this week.

Today is Friday and there are no indictments.

If I had a dollar for everytime a Hillary prediction has failed in these Q threads, I would have twenty-one dollars.

Eh - I'm sure it'll be next week!

ETA: can't forget the ticktockticktockticktock
edit on 23-3-2018 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

quote the pertinent post. or admit you are lying.

tick tock, tick tock

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What do you mean by "Pelicans"? I've tried to look this up, but all I'm getting are nature sites and a forgettable old movie called The Pelican Brief.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What do you mean by "Pelicans"? I've tried to look this up, but all I'm getting are nature sites and a forgettable old movie called The Pelican Brief.

Urban dictionary has a colorful definition too, but I'm sure that's not it for this case.

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join