It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I don’t understand why trump would pick him.

It's the mustache.

It's a force to be reconed with.

Behold.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Maybe some of these sealed indictments are for predators/traffickers.
drive.google.com...

Poster of this link on Red dit said that some notable Obama Admin names are there.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

My relative and namesake. Honestly, I'm named after him.

Even so, it's hard to wrap my head around something so vast.

Your first name is Byrd

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_E._Byrd
edit on 22-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: I find it strange too

Now you got me mucking around on Wikipedia, this guy has got to me the most red-pilled person in US history.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler

A Marine Corps Major General...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

en.wikipedia.org...

It just reminds me of the dear Admiral
edit on 22-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Admiral lol

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

It's way past time! these people are utterly horrible.

I believe that in back of the CP is also a pervasive satanism, along with depraved addicts as she described. But to think that government networks are being used to house and trade it ie: on taxpayers expense, is an outrage and intolerable.

I don't know how anyone could harm a child or find children to be sex objects. Again, I think it has to do with a satanic impulse regarding the destruction of the child's psyche. So evil. So devilish. So hurtful and painful that it's going on and getting worse and worse, and among police and government authorities - total outrage!

I think that if some higher level types get caught in the dragnet, that will be a good thing to shock the system into rooting it out everywhere.

I also think that there's an underground snuff film business.

In British Columbia Canada, there was a half-retarded pig farmer named Robert Pickton who was tried and charged for brutally torturing and killing prostitutes.

But it was his brother who owned the farm, and well, the RCMP appear to have been involved in covering up the full story, and you hear certain things, like a Biker connection and/or police connection via the brother and when you consider this obviously depraved retard (forgive my use of the word), and the number of women involved and the time frame and you think to yourself - this dude wasn't acting alone. I think they were making snuff films. One of the gory details is that they hung them up with chains and meat hooks but the blood was intentionally splattered on the walls which is indicative of a spinning motion, which sounds like it was for a spectacle or production of some kind, and not the act of Pickton alone, who I think was brought into it, the depravity, then make a scapegoat and a patsy of sorts even though complicit.

This whole underbelly running as a racket in the basement of the world, needs to be ENDED and if in the process it also brings down a satanic network, however old or wealthy, all the better.

Half the people already know that this kind of thing happens, whether CP or pedo-satanism or ritual killings, snuff films, etc. and we're ready to educate and console the other half when it all comes out, which it has to, no more cover for this stuff, the Trump admin and all the white hats simply cannot look the other way any more. It's an intolerable and dangerous and terrible thing to have going on at any level anywhere. What a blight on the world such things.

Robert De Niro, he once travelled to Europe in search of seeing snuff films. And he calls Trump a punk and a douche.

I found his largely unused twitter account, the loneliest twitter account on twitter in my experience @realBob_Deniro I believe it was.

I let him have it in there. He's a creep. Now he's not a perp, necessarily, but a consumer nevertheless, and a friend of Marina Abrimovich and Hillary Clinton.

It's time. Their time's up, all the creepy people, the cops and judges and government officials etc etc, from bottom to top and from top to bottom.

To have such evil growing in the country and to be the number one country for it means that it's like a cancer that has to be rooted out, and fast, and permanently.

We need to see it come out and to include some well known people - it's absurd and terrible that the MSM runs cover for this hideous truth. What does that tell you about where they're coming from and who butters their bread?

edit on 23-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Someone tell me to stop.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Too_big_to_fail

Isn't this the legacy these politicians built upon?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe some of these sealed indictments are for predators/traffickers.
drive.google.com...

Poster of this link on Red dit said that some notable Obama Admin names are there.

It's time.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Bolton seems like more of a seat-warmer than anything.

Trump probably likes his whole 1980's vibe.

That thought came to me as well, esp after an AnkMorp comment. I hope that he is just there for the purpose of NK ...then Flynn moves in. Have I said I like and trust Flynn? Never seen anyone in gov go against the grain and admit truth like him.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: proximo

I don’t understand why trump would pick him.

It's the mustache.

It's a force to be reconed with.

Behold.

Long live the Neo-Cons. That appointment alone just rewrote everything for me.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Okay, so... I did a Magic Square on:

Q Post #39, Chan post ID: 147588085, Nov 2 2017 02:14:27

Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now?
Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities?
Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran?
What deal was done with Iran under BO?
Why was the deal sealed under a top secret classification?
Why wasn’t Congress notified?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US? What about NSA CIA DI etc all confirming tech won’t be in place for 5+ years (statements made in 2016).
Why is all of this relevant and what does it tell you?
Big picture is rare.
(bold emphases mine)

First try I got a hit, I think.

Parameters:
14x14 grid - because 14mins in timestamp,
Keyword - BONK - because 1st line says "BO has been to NK"... so I brought BO > NK,
(Using keyword is the COVFEFE method where, in pure form, the message should be on the top left to bottom right diagonal).

ANSWER: YOPNYUSAWRTWLVC (This is the full diagonal!)

Broken down:
YOP - to steal, Urban dictionary
NY - New York
USA - United States of America
WRT - "With reference to..."
WLVC- (a) Women Lawyers of Ventura County, or (b) Wyndham Lodge at Ventana County - both in California close to Los Angeles and both close to a Catalina
(Abbreviations.com

Women Lawyers of Ventura County support Girls inc, WLVC.org:

The network of local Girls Inc. nonprofit organizations serves girls ages 6-18 at more than 1,400 sites in 400 cities across the United States and Canada. Their research-based programming focuses on the development of the whole girl, supporting, mentoring, and guiding girls in an affirming, pro-girl environment.

Now granted this does not seem related to North Korea or Iran but... 14 letters in a row that make sense? Especially NYUSA next to each other.

ETA- WL could also be Wikileaks?
edit on 23-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: wikileaks

edit on 23-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

According to her here is one scenario, a pedo foster parent gets custody from a pedo Dept of child services( nice name) employee (they know each other from the pedo network), posts on a pedo website, I have my 4 year old to share for the weekend, other pedos answer and rape and torture the kid for god knows how long. It is all filmed and recorded (always) and sold. If the child dies they sell it as a snuff film.

She goes on to explain that children are a better economic model than drugs because they are "reusable".

Let that sink in.

If you listen to the two hour interview, you will never look at the world or your neighbor the same ever again.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Bolton seems like more of a seat-warmer than anything.

Trump probably likes his whole 1980's vibe.

That thought came to me as well, esp after an AnkMorp comment. I hope that he is just there for the purpose of NK ...then Flynn moves in. Have I said I like and trust Flynn? Never seen anyone in gov go against the grain and admit truth like him.

Thanks for adding that FLYNN aspect. I posted about Bolton being selected ahead of the Trump-Jong summit www.abovetopsecret.com... , but didn't consider that J.B. could be just a valuable tool to make the meeting more fruitful, with less B.S. from Kimmie.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Flynn did like to highlight breaking explosive news particularly if it would provoke the ire of the MSM (and who was a "conspiracy theorist") with "boom", he liked to "boom", make of it what you will or no.

?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Thank-you for the high-level overview. My two sons (now 19/21) were adopted as babies from Chicago foster care. It makes me sad/angry to imagine some of those little kids being abused.

But after reading what you wrote, I recalled that there were many orphaned kids crowded into those foster homes. I can easily imagine how they can be abused, and even killed, without anyone ever missing them. God...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's horrific. MY hope is that some will listen because it is important to know, how these people operate and how pervasive they are.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks for adding that FLYNN aspect. I posted about Bolton being selected ahead of the Trump-Jong summit www.abovetopsecret.com... , but didn't consider that J.B. could be just a valuable tool to make the meeting more fruitful, with less B.S. from Kimmie.

That's exactly it, and then the pivot point is to Iran, and then Russia and China (new deal - sanctions lifted, trade deal squared away, stock market back up again).

Somehow, with Pompeo's help (he'll be a permament fixture for the duration), the Trump admin have to assemble and put all the puzzle pieces together at once, ending with an Israeli peace deal, to settle the world and to lay the foundation for a lasting mutual prosperity, the price of which is a lasting mutual peace and relative tranquility, and this is what China and Russia also want.

It's like a global new deal - and a period of sustained economic growth and well being the likes of which the world hasn't seen in a long time - MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN!

The US is still the engine that drives the train of the global economy, which is why people are concerned about a trade war, but Trump is just using that to create the needed tension to start making deals all over the place, and replicate success with more success or more winning.

It's what i call a TRUE mutl-lateral mutuality of existence and mutual respect for individual national diversity, sovereignty, and cultural self expression.

It's a good philosophy that Trump has, a good worldview and fundamental policy position.

The task at hand however, while appearing insurmountable is really a historical mountain that MUST move. It's inevitable.

An American rennaisance has to also be a global one and all parties must see this on the other side of Trump's apparently bombastic rhetoric.

We're on the very cusp of an opportunity of a lifetime and of generations upon generations, and I hope that Trump holds the line and manages to pull the GOP in line with the Trump Agenda, which most of them probably don't even understand so mired are they in partisan politics and the sway of evil bankers and whatnot, but which, if they were to embrace it, would allow for a 50 year mandate to boldly make the 21st century the century of the human being within the context of human rights and freedoms which cannot be ignored by dictators or theocracies (or antifa) or it will be to their peril as the people rise up to claim their eternal birthrite in the domain of prosperity and freedom.

Prosperity, security, education, a smartening up on the other side of the dumbing down. That's what's coming. That's what's already happening even as we speak.

Godspeed Mr. Q and Trump. GodSPEED!

And as to Mr. Bolton, what an opportunity to get to help clean up the mess made by the Bush Admin of which he was a part.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Long live the Neo-Cons. That appointment alone just rewrote everything for me.

This hasn't re-written everything for me, but it does put a big question mark over my head.

I dunno. Does trump just needs a pitbull?

I can see a lot of places where Trump and Bolton are on the same page.

I read through his bio, and his nomination sort of makes sense.

I guess we'll see.

edit on 23-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Does anyone know of a really great song that's come to mind in the midst of this whole endeavor and enterprise?

As we sit around the campfire passing news and stories and whatnot, you know, altering the course of human history armed with nothing but keyboard and mouse, and a kind and brave heart, it would be nice to have a great song or two...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Godspeed to Trump and Q, but its disgusting that Congress doesn't trust our duly elected President. Before leaving for another (YES.. ANOTHER) 2 week vacation, they sabotaged President Trump's ability to make "recess appointments".

Congressional Sabotage! : twitter.com...

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join