It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The fake sudden outrage is unreal and pathetic. People warned for years that Facebook is dirty and labeled it a conspiracy theory because Suckerborg wouldn't allow something sinister like that. All the people who gave their information freely without thinking about the consequences are to blame as well here.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

As I have said Q spreads truth and lies with a large dollop of vagueness thrown in the vat for good measure.

We (masses) have forgotten how to play. We have forgotten how to use discernment to separate truth from fiction.

The Media has pulled the wool over our eyes too many times. They have proven to have an agenda of their own and to have cultivated an incestuous culture with the politicians that are too long established. IMO, "Watch the water" means watch the leaks...and the leakers. (Multiple meanings apply, however.)

We are awakening to this fact more and more everyday as we listen to MSM pundits. We are developing "eyes to see and ears to hear". We KNOW.

Q has told us that there will be some disinformation for us to sort through. We are being taught, once again, how to use our own thinking AND feeling ability to separate the wheat from the chaff.

It is a beautiful thing in which to participate.

edit on 21-3-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I made the mistake after the Bridge in Florida collapsed, of having a knee jerk reaction that somehow Q had foreknowledge. Considering we had already come up with much better explanations, such as the book, "The Bridge" about Obama

For most of Qs post. You can only ever have interpretation.Never a fact. Now thats not always the case inside the web of interpretation you will find facts linked to real life events. These are the cherries that keep everyone hooked looking for the truth.

Your lack of verifable sources means you become a tool to spread fake news.

I completely understand your point, the problem is the web of control that surrounds us has been so Purposely Controlled and obscured for the very purpose of keeping the cabal's dirty deeds hard to verify ! Respectfully I would disagree that the "cherries" of Truth that we can VERIFY could be anything but positive. The Q movement isn't a News outlet in the sense that we have the obligation to only discuss things that can be verified, lol, hell the MSM doesn't seem to care about verifying sources as much as the Q'sters do !

I see my role in this as an investigator.
Hey I was curious, forgive me if I missed this somehow, did you think that Q's remarks about Israel, shortly after you brought up your concerns Q wasn't mentioning Israel, was a coincidence ??
edit on 21-3-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Nope that has nothing to do with it. My second experiment right in this thread however did prove it. Anyhow your condescending replies make it pretty obvious what you're attempting to accomplish here. Consider this my last response to you. Have a nice blissfully unaware life.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Q told us time and time again that we can't force people to seek out the truth. If they prefer to keep living inside their bubble of bliss so be it. I mentioned numerous times that the world is about to change. It's no longer a question of if rather when.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It's almost that time again. Dashen, are you on the case? Sorry for all the work involved but it's important. Thank you so much!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Michael Zelewski,

MZ ??? Director of information security engineering at Google? That's a Big Deal position. Hmmmmm.

I see his first name is actually spelled 'Michal' according to his Linkedin profile.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Nope that has nothing to do with it. My second experiment right in this thread however did prove it. Anyhow your condescending replies make it pretty obvious what you're attempting to accomplish here. Consider this my last response to you. Have a nice blissfully unaware life.

Would like to say you are funny. You have made me laugh. :-)

Your second experiment. Please tell what was the first! Are these the experiments that you have been using to prove to yourself that Q is real but unable to share the data for further analysis as nobody else can see it. Thats not how science works my friend.) I think you need to check yourself right there!

Sorry to inform you. This is a first. I have never seen a chicken roast itself. You have clearly shown me that you have no evidence what so ever to support your claim. You have buckled under pressure and evidently do not know what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Michael Zelewski,

MZ ??? Director of information security engineering at Google? That's a Big Deal position. Hmmmmm.

Bingo!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The fake sudden outrage is unreal and pathetic. People warned for years that Facebook is dirty and labeled it a conspiracy theory because Suckerborg wouldn't allow something sinister like that. All the people who gave their information freely without thinking about the consequences are to blame as well here.

Yep.

Now the outrage is just coming from the msm telling the sheep how to react.

In a news cycle or 2 everyone will be right back asleep.

Unfortunate.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

What did you expect Zuckerberg to do?

Announce that the entire premise of the company is based on taking all your private info and selling it, and that they will stop it. That would mean instant bankruptcy, nobody will pay to use Facebook - they have to sell the data to stay in business.

I think his answer shows he understands his users, say users will be able to see what apps have access to their data, and that they will watch more carefully (yeah right, but even so how is that a standard that you can argue with). He knows nobody will use that tool, and so what if they do, their options are still the same - use Facebook or don't.

Never the less he is doing something - (Not really but that is how it will be spun) - and his hope is that this just all goes away. It probably will unless the Q group / trump admin does something about it.

We really need to either break these internet giants up or actually regulate them. They will not regulate themselves, and you can't depend on users to care about their privacy enough to stop using them. It's only going to get worse.

Did you hear about how China is actually using a person grading score based on their social media activity, and restricting travel if the score is too low. That kind of hell will be coming here soon if we don't get regulations put in soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The Q movement isn't a News outlet in the sense that we have the obligation to only discuss things that can be verified, lol, hell the MSM doesn't seem to care about verifying sources as much as the Q'sters do !

There are pages and pages and pages of unverifed connections being discussed in this very thread. If you want to verify your source you must first know and understand your source. Thats how wikileaks role it. (one of the few verfired news sources) Anyone here know and understand there source. No they do not nor do they even ask the question.

Explain to me how QSters verify information before sharing it. You cannot verify what is not being verified to you. That is delusional.

Last time i spent any time reading on this thread people where code breaking with magic squares. Really peeps. Has it come to this.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Q told us time and time again that we can't force people to seek out the truth. If they prefer to keep living inside their bubble of bliss so be it. I mentioned numerous times that the world is about to change. It's no longer a question of if rather when.

You clearly dont have the ability to share the truth with people. You have said that you have proven to yourself. If you cannot prove it to other people then I am afraid its just your truth.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

What did you expect Zuckerberg to do?

Announce that the entire premise of the company is based on taking all your private info and selling it, and that they will stop it. That would mean instant bankruptcy, nobody will pay to use Facebook - they have to sell the data to stay in business.

I think his answer shows he understands his users, say users will be able to see what apps have access to their data, and that they will watch more carefully (yeah right, but even so how is that a standard that you can argue with). He knows nobody will use that tool, and so what if they do, their options are still the same - use Facebook or don't.

Never the less he is doing something - (Not really but that is how it will be spun) - and his hope is that this just all goes away. It probably will unless the Q group / trump admin does something about it.

We really need to either break these internet giants up or actually regulate them. They will not regulate themselves, and you can't depend on users to care about their privacy enough to stop using them. It's only going to get worse.

Did you hear about how China is actually using a person grading score based on their social media activity, and restricting travel if the score is too low. That kind of hell will be coming here soon if we don't get regulations put in soon.

I didn't expect him to do much , of course not.

I was just happy people were at least starting to question. If enough people spoke up perhaps some regulation could happen. I even doubt that is possible.

I think new platforms have to be created.

How can we expect the government to regulate any better? There are already completely in bed with these companies and complicit.

I just had a few minutes of hope that people might wake up.

I am not completely sure there is a fix for all of this.

Other than dropping off the grid...if we even had "right to disappear" laws this side of the pond, which we dont yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

There are pages and pages and pages of unverifed connections being discussed in this very thread.

That is how brainstorming works. The cream floats to the top. I appreciate your skepticism but it's really getting repetitive at this point. Anyone who really wants to know who Q is can deduce it with enough research as I'm sure plenty here have. There is no need to bring it here and jeopardize the thread. The information/disinformation issue is well understood to those who have followed and/or studied the Q posts. I'm having a hard time understanding why you need 10 posts to say basically the same thing.
edit on 3/21/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: forgot user tag

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I've been preparing the Part 4 Thread archives, Dashen.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You clearly dont have the ability to share the truth with people. You have said that you have proven to yourself. If you cannot prove it to other people then I am afraid its just your truth.

You want to play fine. Lets have at it shall we. I called Comey's firing. I called Q's next drop mentioning voter fraud hence Trust Kansas. McCabe firing. That's only a few predictions i made that came true i don't keep track but be my guest i guess. Some other members challenged me already and nobody managed to disprove me so far.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

That is how brainstorming works. The cream floats to the top. I appreciate your skepticism but it's really getting repetitive at this point. Anyone who really wants to know who Q is can deduce it with enough research as I'm sure plenty here have. There is no need to bring it here and jeopardize the thread. The information/disinformation issue is well understood to those who have followed and/or studied the Q posts. I'm having a hard time understanding why you need 10 posts to say basically the same thing.

Cream floats to the top. There are other things that float to the top too! Nobody has deduced Q here. Can you tell who Q is. Can you tell me Qs motives. Can you tell me why Q is vague to the point of fault. No you cannot.

I am ontopic and not jeopardizing the thread. No verifable news is fake news.!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Of course YT went overboard with there virtue signaling. This unquestioned censorship is getting way out of hand. YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate

YouTube, a popular media site for firearms enthusiasts, this week quietly introduced tighter restrictions on videos involving weapons, becoming the latest battleground in the U.S. gun-control debate.

YouTube will ban videos that promote or link to websites selling firearms and accessories, including bump stocks, which allow a semi-automatic rifle to fire faster. Additionally, YouTube said it will prohibit videos with instructions on how to assemble firearms. The video site, owned by Alphabet Inc.’s Google, has faced intense criticism for hosting videos about guns, bombs and other deadly weapons.

For many gun-rights supporters, YouTube has been a haven. A current search on the site for “how to build a gun” yields 25 million results, though that includes items such as toys. At least one producer of gun videos saw its page suspended on Tuesday. Another channel opted to move its videos to an adult-content site, saying that will offer more freedom than YouTube.

“We routinely make updates and adjustments to our enforcement guidelines across all of our policies,” a YouTube spokeswoman said in a statement. “While we’ve long prohibited the sale of firearms, we recently notified creators of updates we will be making around content promoting the sale or manufacture of firearms and their accessories.”

Hey YT how about banning Elsa for once. Damn morons.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I see my role in this as an investigator. Hey I was curious, forgive me if I missed this somehow, did you think that Q's remarks about Israel, shortly after you brought up your concerns Q wasn't mentioning Israel, was a coincidence ??

Sorry missed that part. I considered it odd that it was not mentioned for months than appeared after I mentioned it yes. The links between Israel and the deep state are huge. Nobody is taking on the deepstate without taking on the Zionists.

But again Q gave nothing. Apart from a vague promise that more was to come. Still nothing though

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join