It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What makes you think Q visits this thread?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I guess this counts as another boom. I'm no expert but this looks really strange. JosephMasepoes

USD/IQD - US Dollar Iraqi Dinar

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Jason Chavez said he subpoenad these documents in the latter part of 2016 and the doj and FBI essentially gave the committee the finger.
edit on 3/21/2018 by carewemust because: Corrected voice transcription errors.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Infinity has a picture showing that the pos in Austin was a registered Democrat. Cant post it because it's clearly doxxed. Hate to say it but this confirms my suspicion why they scrubbed his social media really quickly. To be perfectly clear if this turns out to be the case i'm not happy or glad about this and keep in mind trolls love to confuse people.

The screenshots I've seen also say he identified his religious views as Scientologist.

Oh.
So he is a brainwashed nut then.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Impossible to keep up with this thread, but I assumed the booms were the subsequent bombings over the following days, and then the Wed 4am thing, precisely coinciding with the bomber's discovery, confrontation and death. All of which was to to say that Q was highlighting a FF?

Is that not the current view?

It's definitely not my view.

The idea Q knows exactly when he is going to be stopped is ridiculous, they were chasing him in his car, and unless Q has a time machine how would he know A. How long it would take to grab him if he was cornered, B. That he was going to blow himself up.

This is not the first post Q has mentioned 4am - he has used that several other times to refer to when the talking points go out to the media orgs in the morning - I am nearly certain that is what he is referring to.

Q was using Boom's long before these bombings ever started - I think they are supposed to represent big news not explosions.

But quite frankly I am getting sick of how vague Q is, he very rarely will make it clear what the heck he is talking about, even if the community comes to the completely wrong conclusion, or very clearly does not understand his posts.

It's really beginning to make me wonder what is really going on.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Was Conditt a recent follower of Hogg on either FB or Twitter? Anybody know?

edit on 21-3-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I thought this thread was for the research of Qrumbs. It is very hard to keep up with these when there is page after page of infighting, off thread posts, and arguments over the alleged bombers faith & politics.

IF Q knew about the bombs, and eluded to them with the "booms" posted, then one would have to seriously consider that Q also knew who was behind them.

I for one do not like the idea that foreknowledge of said events would be known and not stopped.

I believe that Q's references to boom(s) was more aimed at big news coming out, and I think this is what we need to focus on.

So on that train of thought, could it be that Potus schedule change was due to the Austin Bomber blowing himself up? The original "big meeting, leave phones at the door" was scheduled and canceled because of this and not inclement weather? Could this be the narrative change Q also spoke of?

edit on 21-3-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Jason Chavez said he subpoenad these documents in the latter part of 2016 and the doj and FBI essentially gave the committee the finger.

Yes.
Hoping things may have changed by this point.
Fingers crossed! X

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is your Great Awakening Trump Card

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

But quite frankly I am getting sick of how vague Q is, he very rarely will make it clear what the heck he is talking about, even if the community comes to the completely wrong conclusion, or very clearly does not understand his posts. It's really beginning to make me wonder what is really going on.

Bingo! The vagueness Q posts allows the viewer to make their own interpretation. This means there are thousands versions of Qs story available. Q says people need to spread the message. Without verification what ends up being spread is fake news.

The level of delusion on this thread is unreal. People happy to follow the music but how many are asking who is the musician and what are their motives. Something is going on that is for sure and people should be asking what that is instead of following the Shepard like sheeple.

edit on 21-3-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm still firmly planted on the fence. I find the Q phenomenon fascinating, regardless of whether he is real or just a scammer.

In terms of the Wed 4am thing, he posted that on Mar 21 2018 00:21:18 (EDT). According to police statements, LE and the FBI had a lock on the guy for nearly 24 hours prior to the confrontation. So no time machine necessary, if he had access to information about the impending operation.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

...who is the musician and what are their motives...

Most fascinating aspect of this entire thing.

I hope we come to learn who is really behind this and why.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

So on that train of thought, could it be that Potus schedule change was due to the Austin Bomber blowing himself up? The original "big meeting, leave phones at the door" was scheduled and canceled because of this and not inclement weather? Could this be the narrative change Q also spoke of?

That is impossible to verify as you and no body else have been given enough information to conclude it with. This is the way Q has roled it since last year. Lots of guesses but no actual proof. What can you learn from that..?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Zuck's answer: an audit of every app and service that has access to a large amount of data, which Facebook has provided to them. 

Facebook also will show every user a new tool, conveniently placed at the top of their News Feed, that shows what apps they have granted access to their Facebook data. That was previously availablebut difficult to find. 

twitter.com...

This is bs.

He is offering to limit apps attached to Facebook.

Nevermind how Facebook itself collects data.

Let's just leave that part out.

Conveniently this has become about Trump and Cambridge Analytica.

This should be about Facebook itself.

Nevermind how Obama and Hillary were allowed to abuse it.

People will keep on with it happily allowing their data to be plundered and ignoring the facts hidden below the surface.

Darn it!!
I was looking forward to it crashing down!!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

...who is the musician and what are their motives...

Most fascinating aspect of this entire thing.

I hope we come to learn who is really behind this and why.

I stopped asking in these after getting roasted like a little white rabbit. There is a consensus among a chosen few that this is not a question that should be asked and that Q should not be doxed.

There is a power shift occurring that is the case for sure. Lets find out who Q is before following like the three blind men.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

We have seen that Q is a Trump insider or small team, so it's relevant.

Much has rolled out of it, and there'll be more to follow. A million or more are now actively researching and watching current events and news very closely. Wouldn't have happened otherwise. Pressure's on the right people, groups and orgs.

It's ok to ask questions and probe, but the one thing that i find absolutely abhorrent and intolerable are those with extreme contempt, prior to investigation, even a kind of seething ire and snarkiness bordering on hatred. That has no place here whatsoever.

edit on 21-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'm still firmly planted on the fence. I find the Q phenomenon fascinating, regardless of whether he is real or just a scammer.

Look at what information has been given. Q has given truth at times, misinformation other times and a lot of vagueness. This has kept a lot of people running around on a treadmill for months now.

No need to sit on the fence see it for what it is and ask yourself what is going on and what are the motives. Thats the important question.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
For craps sake - I got a little busy with work and life and stuff and got waaaaay behind (like 50-ish pages in just a few days), but I'm finally caught up. I mentioned in the first thread that this thread (well all 4 threads now) is what got me back to ATS after a couple of years of not posting.
I really do not have anything intelligent to add to this thread, but I would like to again thank everyone here for their contributions/thoughts about this whole Q phenomenon - the Q Collective! Even those here who express their doubts (in a respectful way) are contributing to this thread. They make us stop and reconsider some of the interpretations/guesses regarding the crumbs.
So now that I'm caught up, does anyone have any idea regarding #958 - "They will fail. We know the details [Wednesday]?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's always been my interpretation that "Boom!" refers to big news events. Previous booms were connected to prominent resignations, and other events that Q had predicted. Q has warned about FF events being used to change the narrative. He/she/they are not behind the FF events.

Also, the meeting in question is pretty clearly between Mark Zuckerberg and Rex Tillerson, based on the initials provided. The former intel director is most likely John Brennan. It's a Deep State meeting.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Impossible to keep up with this thread, but I assumed the booms were the subsequent bombings over the following days, and then the Wed 4am thing, precisely coinciding with the bomber's discovery, confrontation and death. All of which was to to say that Q was highlighting a FF?

Is that not the current view?

The 4am thing is about when the MSM gets their talking points.
Q has referenced this numerous times and I'm sure it's the same this time.

I think Q mentioned 4am in his latest drop because the MSM was going to try and link Q to the bombings.

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join