It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You found it!!!+++

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q902

NAVY SEALS

Watch the Water.

I was thinking Navy SEALS too, on a dangerous mission, because of the Godspeed.

This is an interesting alternate theory here, that seals means the sealed indictments, the dark will becomee light, as in, they will be unsealed and everyone across the country will know (sea to shining sea).

Lisa Mei Crowley twitter post

Mar 9 2018 15:25:15Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 6fa57d605129

SEALS.
Where there was once darkness, there is now LIGHT.
Sea to shining sea.
Godspeed.
Q

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So this is an award from Kuwait's sustainabilty awards...why would Mohammed give it to Snowden? Confusing. Here is a blurb about the awards:

www.kuwaitgbc.com...

On another note I just heard on CNN Trump's parade is happening, guess when?

11/11/2018! Thanks for the heads up Q!!

This stuff is ALL beyond crazy.
edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

From your link he was a professor of Public Law at Northern Illinois University til 1998 and later and instructor at the same place the last five years. Probably very interested in Illinois politics...and pardons

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ah-ha good job Tat ! I think you got it, but this was kinda interesting too

Statue of golden ship and crest on lamp Chelsea bridge London.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

Trigger code.

Just like the clean action code.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

President Trump requested a Veterans Day military parade on 2/20/2018, and the MSM reported it on 2/23/2018.
Source: www.politico.com...

When did Q tell us it was on Veterans Day 2018?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Regarding that cryptic post #904 @ qanon.pub... an investigator reports that it's referencing this "YAOGAN 12" Chinese spy satellite. www.n2yo.com...

Any idea why Q would want us to know of this satellite?

I am guessing the satellite Q mentioned is separate and different from this one that is expected to be crashing in the next month or so? Maybe they are connected somehow?

China's Tiangong-1 space station will crash to Earth within weeks

Experts say it is impossible to plot where module will re-enter the atmosphere, but the chance is higher in parts of Europe, US, Australia and New Zealand

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump requested a Veterans Day military parade on 2/20/2018, and the MSM reported it on 2/23/2018.
Source: www.politico.com...

When did Q tell us it was on Veterans Day 2018?

Here:

Mar 06 2018 02:04:41Q!UW.yye1fxo564638

11-11-18 A parade that will never be forgotten. Ask yourself, why? God bless our brave men & women in uniform. We will never forget. Q

qanonposts.com...

I am not sure if it is online anywhere yet but I have CNN on tv and they just announced it, showed a map of the route and mentioned there will not be any tanks so as to not wreck Pennsylvania ave.

Edit to add: It is online!!

"By potentially tying the parade to the 100th anniversary of the end of the "War To End All Wars," there may be an effort to associate with the tradition of celebrating war victories and avoid associations with countries like North Korea, China and Russia, which regularly hold military parades, in part for the propaganda value.

"Members of Congress from both parties have been critical of the idea of a military parade, questioning its cost and necessity."

www.npr.org...

Wow. Just wow.
edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: To add link

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yes..probably a different satellite. The Chinese satellite referenced by Q today (the YAOGAN 12) was launched into orbit in 2011.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I think I jumped the gun before, looks like the ship was presented BY Kuwait TO The national Cold War museum in Cosford...From what I can guess from blowing up your picture! I cannot find where you found your pic however...where is it from??

The Story of the Cold War is therefore much larger than one of aviation in isolation; this exhibition and its special website uses the part played by the Royal Air Force to illuminate and describe that period of world history in which our country was no more than 4 minutes away from annihilation. 

A visit to the RAF Museum's National Cold War Exhibition at Cosford is the best way to get 'up close and personal' with current artefacts of this important period of recent history. However, new technologies allow us to bring our work to your home, classroom, office or anywhere you can make an internet connection. 

Our website, like the exhibition it supports, highlights the ideologies of both sides, the social history of the era, the technological achievements which evolved from the competition between East and West, and the eventual dissolution of the Warsaw Pact resulting in the world that we live in today. 

It was an era so recent that at least half of the World's current population lived through all or part of it and we believe there was a real risk that, because it never became a full blown fighting war, it would be consigned quietly to the history books. 

This would have been such a pity as the story must be told so that we can learn from history. By its very nature the Cold War was 'fought' in secret, or without the public realising that what they were witnessing was, in fact, a part of a Global 'conflict'. Our exhibition research has produced a focus which allows us to tell the story as comprehensively as possible, yet in an interesting way. 

Through this website you can access the resources we have made available to our visitors, and join with us in taking part in the variety of formal and informal learning opportunities that we have created. 

The real exhibition would not have been possible without the many sponsors listed on their own special page of this site, but the website itself would not exist without the encouragement and support of SCC plc and its Chairman, Sir Peter Rigby.

www.nationalcoldwarexhibition.org...

Seems like a pretty big gift to be photographed giving. Like really heavily symbolic and the sort of gift meant for heads of state.

Weird.
edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: Edit to add link

edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: Spelllling

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So this is an award from Kuwait's sustainabilty awards...why would Mohammed give it to Snowden? Confusing. Here is a blurb about the awards:

www.kuwaitgbc.com...

Yes, watch the water.

Sea to sea.

America to Asia? America to African?

Are we seeing America making relationships instead of enemies (Obama)? Creating Peace instead of Wars?

God Speed is what we say to someone on a mission.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You have to ask, why was Snowden the recipient? Or was he a standin for someone or some government?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

www.kuwaitgbc.com...

Yes, watch the water.

Sea to sea.

America to Asia? America to African?

Are we seeing America making relationships instead of enemies (Obama)? Creating Peace instead of Wars?

God Speed is what we say to someone on a mission.

Yes. Really it sounds like it anyway and Q makes another reference to a deal being worked out with Iran next that will be finalized before 11 11 2018 and the big parade.

Crazy times we are living in watching this all unfold!

Mar 8 2018 20:03:02AnonymousID: dc7a36594151

>>594016
>Iran next.

A tougher nut to crack, Q-Team.

I hope your negotiations with Mahmoud are going well.

Mar 8 2018 20:05:03Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 3d632d594193

>>594151
Resolved by 11-11.
Q

qanon.pub...

I am thinking that the SEALS mission is something else separate from Iran though, maybe extracting Snowden or something else entirely. Maybe we will find out soon. He has used God speed a couple of times.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

You have to ask, why was Snowden the recipient? Or was he a standin for someone or some government?

Exactly.

Unless he is the head of...the deepstate! Lol.

Q. keeps focusing on him, on why he is being paid so much attention. There has to be more than his just being a whistleblower and privacy hero.

He is still involved in ongoing operations obviously, whoever he works for.

Q makes it sound like he works for another country. Then Q hints towards his family and it seems like he is generations into the deepstate, so he abandoned his family and became an agent of a foreign power?

I just cannot figure what exactly the big picture here is suppose to be.

I sure hope we get a conclusion to these riddles!!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
FACT - Q is a person and likely a very small team in Trump's inner circle or with access to inner circle.

And they work for and listen to us, while also setting the stage to do everything that must be done to never stop winning.

BOOM.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I like the idea of snowden working for the british crown...he is certainly a liability to a few parties if he has a new master or former masters are falling like dominoes.

"YOU ARE NOW A LIABILITY."

Someone over "there" mentioned that his tweet had a "missing i" (with brackets haha). Perhaps this connects back to the Iridium network. Snowden is such an enigma because he has been a huge focus of posts and I envision him being some kind of bait. When pressure is put on both him and the cabal, how do they react? What is their play?

I keep looking at the "@Snowden" that Q uses over and over again. He's helping "@jack" how? Q seems to be implying that Twitter is used to send coded messages that allows for some recon by Snowden. Can he control "access/censorship/tracking" of verified/checked users of Twitter by using some kind of tone recognition on uplink? Any phone with geo enabled? It would seem crazy that Snowden would be tasked with specifically censoring individual users. Tracking and access (DM's perhaps) would be useful. Anyways, Q is probably all over it (sniffing) so maybe thats where the trap comes into play. Looking back at the Hawaii BDT (and also seeing that Snowden used to work in Hawaii), there is clearly some intel gathering still going on. If there are other data centers or there is a need for access to perhaps that google network in NK, you would think Snowden would know how to get in.

Coded message (accept) by LdR/HRC/others.
Allowing @Snowden access/censorship/tracking.
[+sharing groups C-9/all]
[+trace upload that tone recognizes other devices w/ active geo
[all sig devices].

qanonposts.com...

Anyways, just thinking out loud. Its fun to try and understand whats going on even if it is way over our heads.

Thanks D for the new thread. I see the effort and appreciate it.
edit on 9-3-2018 by erikthegreen because: no thank you italics

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

How do you think the Q-group has evolved since this 2013 article?
www.thedailybeast.com...

Obviously, they HAVE found Snowden. But what's the mission now? Babysitting...keeping him safe?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have read almost every single post in all of these threads.
Except for today. I'll catch up sometime before Monday.
I just want to say that you are all awesome.
I don't contribute, but just want to give my support.

edit on 2018-03-09T23:31:02-06:002201809America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Exactly.

Unless he is the head of...the deepstate! Lol.

Q. keeps focusing on him, on why he is being paid so much attention. There has to be more than his just being a whistleblower and privacy hero.

He is still involved in ongoing operations obviously, whoever he works for.

Q makes it sound like he works for another country. Then Q hints towards his family and it seems like he is generations into the deepstate, so he abandoned his family and became an agent of a foreign power?

I just cannot figure what exactly the big picture here is suppose to be.

I sure hope we get a conclusion to these riddles!!

I questioned if he was Muslim. He was certainly a plant but by whom. CIA yes, but his background? Not much known. Even his family only gives CIA background. Who did he keep his word to?

I agree this is one of the larger mysteries Q has presented.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join