It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Flip the exclamation point.

!=i

i flipped.

Maybe?
edit on 9-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It's pretty strange and maybe Q refered to this interview with the "comb your hair" bit. Snowden has no other choice than to comply it seems. I wonder if MI5 is aware of this. I highly doubt Snowden works for China or Russia.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Also quite possible. Good catch.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

All the divisions in the NSA are directorates with a letter designation though.

It may be legit, but it may also simply be a disinfo/distraction game too.

edit on 9-3-2018 by ketsuko because: Learn to spell directorate ... DERP!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just caught up on thread after bad flare up of RA, amazing work you are all still providing. I wish I could provide more insight and help breaking the drops... I would urge anyone who has not heard/read this book to do so. It will fill a lot of gaps for you

I think you might like this book – "The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World" by L. Fletcher Prouty.

In my opinion this gives the framework of the deep state....i.e The Secret team. It blew my mind....

Peace and love to all my Q family, lets keep on keeping on! X

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

Flip the exclamation point.

!=i

i flipped.

Maybe?

Yes Snowden flipped it, that tweet, on his home page, shows itself written

[only from his main page not the tweet page itself]

!t at the beginning.

When you go to the tweet itself it only shows the "t" at the beginning.

I was hoping someone could also screenshot his home page where you can see the. " !t" and put it beside the tweet page.

I wonder why the ! doesn't show up on the tweet?

So dumb and hard to explain, so wish I could do it myself because pictures here worth a thousand words! I need to master phone screenshot and picture uploads here!! Frustrates meself.

edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Inside the Q group: Daily Beast

WOW..that explains why Q references Snowden so frequently. But why does Q not have him apprehended? I think the "mission" of hunting down Snowden (as described in the DailyBeast.com) is just one aspect of what the Q-agency's assignment is right now. President Trump has himself connected somehow.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I *think* the guy in Snowden's pics might be this guy who wrote the book "Trump monster or hero".

Election 2016! Important Political Book for Every Voter Trump: Monster or Hero Serious Question, Scary Answer    A Global Perspective on Trump’s Multifaceted Danger Authored by:  Mohammad O. AlAnjari “Trump: Monster or Hero, Serious Question, Scary Answer”   is a new political book [Read More...]

Read more: ambmagazine.com...

ambmagazine.com...

ABOUT

Mohammad O. AlAnjari is a successful manager of multinational brands based in Kuwait. He has been a published writer of many articles in various newspapers in Kuwait since 1995 until present. He is also a public speaker in Kuwait, Europe and South East Asia. He has closely followed anything related to the USA Presidential election and the history of Trump.

edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Regarding that cryptic post #904 @ qanon.pub... an investigator reports that it's referencing this "YAOGAN 12" Chinese spy satellite. www.n2yo.com...

Any idea why Q would want us to know of this satellite?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Following up on Farrakhan,

7 House Democrats have ties to him.

Ellison is a former Nation of Islam member and once defended Farrakhan against claims of anti-Semitism but claimed in 2006 when he ran for Congress that he had left Farrakhan in his past. The meetings Ellison has since attended with Farrakhan undercut his claims of cutting ties.

Davis compared Ellison’s relationship to Farrakhan to that of a fallen-away Christian’s relationship with Jesus, in his interview with TheDCNF on Sunday.

“I don’t know that Keith knows Farrakhan as well as I do — in fact, I know he doesn’t,” Davis said. “I don’t think that Keith is no person who is super engaged with Farrakhan, he just happens to be a movement. Just like many of the folks who are Christians, they’re not super engaged with Jesus, but they say they Christians.”

Davis has no qualms about his relationship to Farrakhan, but isn't that an odd way to talk about Ellison's relationship with Farrakhan? That kind of puts Farrakhan on a messiah type footing to make that comparison.

Nice video in there too of Waters, Green and Lee getting all touchy-feely with Farrakhan.
edit on 9-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How did Q bring us to Louis Farrakhan?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe its just me, but looks like it is losing altitude a bit.

Several miles in the last few minutes.
edit on 9-3-2018 by dragonlover12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How did Q bring us to Louis Farrakhan?

Chicago. The implication is that Farrakhan gets away with what he does because of Chicago. I'm trying to figure out how. The man is like a black version of David Duke, but politicians can more or less be pretty open about their relationships with him and no one bats an eye. I want to know if there are reasons why. Is he tied into all this somewhere?

And does this mean he's met with Valerie Jarret? She was on the View likening meeting with Farrakhan to meeting with the Koch brothers. In other words, meeting and working with people with whom you disagree. They were discussing Tamika Mallory and the women's march, but it seems strange for Jarret to put it in those terms unless she's met with and worked with Farrakhan herself at some point. But he is a powerful man in Chicago.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
When was suicide weekend?

Researcher emails entire database on presidential pardons to reporter just before shooting self and two sons.

This happened sometime between Feb. 28 and Mar. 3 as the reporter's tweets about are March 6 and he's saying it has been some days.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe its just me, but looks like it is losing altitude a bit.

Several miles in the last few minutes.

It is ominous that Q made a single post that contained the ability to track that Chinese satellite, and no additional comments about it inside of post #904. From searching forums, no one YET has been able to determine the implication. We know all countries have spy satellites. Nothing new there.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: fiverx313

I actually starred one of your posts! You make a very good point.

there's a first time for everything, and/or even a broken clock is right twice a day

II do think Q has an importance though and not a larper. Your interests seems to be in standing back and continually to observe too. It seems you question the methodology but are just as curious as many others.

Yet, that may be my own perception bias making that last personal observation! It is what it is.

sure. long before i found ATS i was a member of randi's society and spent some time reading gardner, shermer, nickell, skeptic magazine, skeptical inquirer, and so forth...

and before that i read up on all different types of 'mysteries of the unknown', hoping to find something that was true. even after i figured that wasn't likely to happen, i've retained a strong interest in the psychology of belief and the development and growth of these phenomena.

observing this Q-ness and how it's affected you and has been developed by you (yous being plural of course),has been like watching the development of those other kinds of beliefs, which seem, to me, to not be well supported by evidence -- but which nonetheless have many devoted believers. it's a rare chance to actually see it grow from the ground up.

this stuff is fascinating.
edit on 9-3-2018 by fiverx313 because: formatting fail

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Thank-you. Farrakhan is influential, but its dwindling as he ages. Still don't see Farrakhan or Valerie Jarett tying in to Q's map though. Maybe I need to do some quick word searches of Q's posts.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you. Farrakhan is influential, but its dwindling as he ages. Still don't see Farrakhan or Valerie Jarett tying in to Q's map though. Maybe I need to do some quick word searches of Q's posts.

Valerie ties to LOOP Capital and she is also close to Obama. Obama has also been caught pictured with Farrakhan. At least one media outlet suppressed a picture of the two of them together during one of the two presidential campaigns because they knew it would be potentially damaging if it came out. It was just recently released.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Ok thank you. I wasn't sure about that. I don't do the Chans much. Too frenetic. But why aren't they welcome?? That's not cool at all...what if someone decided to visit to get info about Q and they ran them off being hateful? That might cause some people to simply not bother looking further.

bless your heart.

basically chans are where antisocial assholes like to hang out, and then haze everyone by being horrible, antagonistic, and gross. you prove that you are 'worthy' by not being bothered by it, or by pretending very well that you're not and that you're jaded enough that they can't shake you.

it's a teenager's mindset. if someone was 'run off' because they couldn't stand it, that's exactly what they want. they're not there to be helpful.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join