It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We can't connect to 8chan. Against rules. I have already been called out on doing that a few weeks ago by mod.

But, I just looked, and the dotted underlining is not there.

edit on 18-3-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
And in an emergency, we believe these people can be mobilized. In fact, we know they can.

I do believe that when good people are mobilized, the cult doesn't stand a chance, in spite of their Quadrillions.

Martial Arts secret societies sounds interesting.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Ok, thanks for the feedback. Obviously don't want to break any TORs.

Hmm, that means reliance on the accuracy of Qanonposts.com is reduced.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Pretty sure they don't believe they will burn for their sins.

Some probably believe their souls will be extinguished...by which none of their sins matter.

Others probably believe their souls are invincible and that both punishment or karma are just false myths.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I knew some members here would already be very familiar with those first three notorious ones...for better or for worse. Hopefully people will really heed the suggestion of putting aside their bias regarding the sources, because you are right. They are interconnected and absolutely tie directly in and predate Q. Hopefully now all their hard work can finally be acknowledged and accepted in the mainstream.

I figured dropping the links that way is a lot less threatening than simply bombarding people with the information. It is something that needs to be digested in increments, and it absolutely must be a choice people make on their own. Thank you for the feedback!!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: nhanon
If you follow this twitter link it will lead to a wealth of information on the history of the roundtable group
you must read thru the comments and the attachments.
This is very Q related to the history of the group we are exposing
they are pure evil.

twitter.com...

Very interesting! People need to check that out!

theyig.ning.com...

I have been reading this link since it was posted. The link to earthchanges.ning should be looked at by all. Lot of good info.
Glad it is an otherwise slow day.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Our kiddo's been in martial arts for about 6 months. It's scary how strong he's gotten in that amount of time. I believe it. There could be something to that.

And, yes, the lesson is driven home over and over about never attack and only fight until the fight is done if it's started.
edit on 18-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I called the internet provider since it was only happening over wifi. Somehow my internet had been cut off, and they aren't sure how it happened. I'm sure it was just a glitch, or something.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Hopefully people will really heed the suggestion of putting aside their bias regarding the sources,

No bias regarding Corey Goode here. Its just...there is a lot written, but not enough specific and tangible stuff to grab. Thats why I like Q...its all verifiable. I like the Sphere Being Alliance, but at the end of the day, I prefer digging into stuff I can verify.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Let's try telepathy next time that happens!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

MSM is saying she slipped in the bathtub.

www.usatoday.com...

Envisioning that is pretty disgusting.

Yes, they seem to have actually gone into excessive and unnecessary detail describing how it allegedly happened. That's one of the ways they show their stupidity, by the way...over-explaining. When an accident occurs, people don't go back and list off that many details. That is a hallmark sign of deception. Anyone whose child has ever told an elaborate story to cover something up can recognize that brand of babbling.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

We can't connect to 8chan. Against rules. I have already been called out on doing that a few weeks ago by mod.

But, I just looked, and the dotted underlining is not there.

The words being underlined with dots is a function of the Qpost boards as a help feature.
It's a mouse hover function, done automatically, to give suggestions on what the word or acronym might mean. It's not a Q thing.

edit on 3/18/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes, I saw that about Wonder Woman but didn't know about the Fulford interview. That is hilarious...he went out and got himself a secret ninja LOL

And thank you for mentioning Benjamin Fulford...he's the one who wrote about a currency reset that I couldn't remember his name a number of pages back!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm down!!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Thanks. That may relieve the poster's concerns since every dot, bracket, and punctuation mark is fodder for analyzation.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Hopefully people will really heed the suggestion of putting aside their bias regarding the sources,

No bias regarding Corey Goode here. Its just...there is a lot written, but not enough specific and tangible stuff to grab. Thats why I like Q...its all verifiable. I like the Sphere Being Alliance, but at the end of the day, I prefer digging into stuff I can verify.

I totally understand that. I have every confidence that soon, Corey and the others will be free to provide that tangible and verifiable evidence. I think the lack of that is what keeps a lot of people from taking them seriously...they want to believe, but in a world where deception and false hope have reigned supreme, something tangible is required.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: nhanon
If you follow this twitter link it will lead to a wealth of information on the history of the roundtable group
you must read thru the comments and the attachments.
This is very Q related to the history of the group we are exposing
they are pure evil.

twitter.com...

Very interesting! People need to check that out!
look around you will find a wealth of information. check out some of the other research. i
theyig.ning.com...

I have been reading this link since it was posted. The link to earthchanges.ning should be looked at by all. Lot of good info.
Glad it is an otherwise slow day.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

clones can break their wrist must be still perfecting the process

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Pretty sure they don't believe they will burn for their sins.

Some probably believe their souls will be extinguished...by which none of their sins matter.

Others probably believe their souls are invincible and that both punishment or karma are just false myths.

Better check with the Pleiadian's. They seem to hint of a solution to this issue that far worse than burning.
But what would i know about these beings or LARP's

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
this is an interesting website some what q related but just a good analysis. Kinda old from Feb 2018

medium.com...

edit on 18-3-2018 by nhanon because: none

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join