It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm glad you listed those sources that people can easily dismiss as "out there". If it doesn't resonate with people, it wasn't meant for them.

The first 3 you listed are sources that I've followed for years and are all interconnected. Though any mention of them on ATS incites plenty of ridicule, the specific topics and info they discuss not only tie-in to Q's posts, they pre-date Q by years.

I gotta check out the other two. Thanks tiger!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What internet programme are you using.

I get the same message re unsecure when I try certain sites using firefox but get through with no problems using internet explorer!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

MSM is saying she slipped in the bathtub.

www.usatoday.com...

Envisioning that is pretty disgusting.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Could be another "sympathy" event.

She is known for these things.

🤨

So she wants to be known as old and decrepit? LOL
No sympathy from me.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
On Hillary's wrist, I just saw pictures of her "concealing" it in a burka or shall or whatever. it was hanging down by her side.

Anyone ever broken anything? I have broken a multitude of bones (including wrist) . If it was so painful she had to go to the hospital at 5AM she would have been given a sling and told to keep it above her heart to lesson the pain. That works by the way. No way she would be walking with it down by her side.

Anyone else think this woman takes more of a beating than a pro linebacker?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

did you see the bathroom. Wow just wow

link   
a reply to: [post=23240750]AgarthaSeed[/po
edit on 18-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: WhatTheory
FYI Qanonmap.github.io and qanonposts.com DO differ slightly in post numbers.

Ideally we should reference the Chan post ID and the Anon ID and the date/time with a post.

Having said that I believe it was IAMTAT who recommended that this thread uses Qanonposts.com as the reference point for Q posts on this thread, so like you I have only mentioned the Q Post number when using Qanonposts.com.

Hope that helps.

link   
dupe
edit on 18-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: dupe

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
FYI Qanonmap.github.io and qanonposts.com DO differ slightly in post numbers.

Ideally we should reference the Chan post ID and the Anon ID and the date/time with a post.

Having said that I believe it was IAMTAT who recommended that this thread uses Qanonposts.com as the reference point for Q posts on this thread, so like you I have only mentioned the Q Post number when using Qanonposts.com.

Hope that helps.

Clear as mud.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
What internet programme are you using.

I get the same message re unsecure when I try certain sites using firefox but get through with no problems using internet explorer!

It happens if the site is using "self signed" certificate, ie certificate not issued by public certificate authority but generated by local admin. Browser have no way how to verify identity of the site and complains. With Firefox you can add security exception, browser will complain no more.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nhanon
If you follow this twitter link it will lead to a wealth of information on the history of the roundtable group
you must read thru the comments and the attachments.
This is very Q related to the history of the group we are exposing
they are pure evil.

twitter.com...

Very interesting! People need to check that out!

theyig.ning.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm putting up a picture in a minute related to 2 posts and will explain as a Ps on that post.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

Perhaps she'll be switching to a WRIST tracking bracelet when she returns.
A cast should hide that just fine.

There is no reason for any bracelet to track high profile persons. They could easily implant a subdermal tracker with the size of a microchip.

Maybe they did. Maybe in the wee hours of the morning (5 a.m.) she "slipped in the bathtub" and had to go get her implant removed...I mean.... her wrist examined, x-rayed, and put in a cast.

(I can't imagine Hillary Clinton being up at 5:00 a.m. Doesn't she stay in bed till the crack of noon?)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I still wonder why she consistently wears the exact same coat, cut the same way, with the only difference being color and pattern.

It's weird.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
RE: Today's Q Posts 953 and 953 (using Qanonposts.com numbering):

I have noticed a new kind of text formatting in these posts that indicates a probable link between the 2 posts. I show it below in a picture because I can't work out how to format the text the same on here.

Both posts use a "dots" underline:
955 uses it under "US" on the second line,
953 uses it under "FBI" and under "DOJ".

Does this imply the USMC is going to be used to arrest FBI and DOJ blackhats?

Ps WhatTheory - on the pic the header on each post shows the Chan board post number in blue. Date and time obvious. Tripcode is the string "!UW.yye1fxo".

Ps2 Note that this dotted underline cannot be done on part of a line/crumb in MS Excel but it CAN in MS Word.

edit on 18-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add pic, excel/word + typo

edit on 18-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't recall the dotted underlining in Q's live posts on 8chan. Maybe that is some kind of anomaly on the Qanonposts.com web page.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Intriguing! Is it possible you could post a screen grab so we can check if different?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Injecting a little comedy relief

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Re David Wilcock

I got a chuckle out of his last update. He just recently got married to Wonder Woman:

I earned 5 black belts in kung fu, trained thousands of students and am the first female master instructor in my martial art organization. 
link

The reason this made me laugh is because of an interview he did with Benjamin Fulford more than eight years ago:

DW: So, this is not just a bunch of people that are going to karate class on Wednesday night. You’re saying that these martial arts organizations are fronts for something that’s more organized than that.

BF: Oh, yeah. No, I mean, at the very top, you have some very serious people. You’ve got to remember, they’re all over the Chinese and Japanese militaries, and the Yakuza and all this kind of stuff. And there are so many, you know.

Like for example, almost 200,000 US Special Forces trained in Ninjutsu here in Japan, and all those people have had serious martial arts training. A lot of them believe in the philosophy that you should only fight to defend, you should never attack women and children, and you should protect the weak!

DW: Now, you’re saying that this Japanese Secret Society, through the martial arts societies, that there’s 100-million members of it?

BF: Well, I mean, if you took all the people around the world who study karate, judo, jujitsu and stuff, and the people who have studied them, and you think, you know, you’d get about that many people. And in an emergency, we believe these people can be mobilized. In fact, we know they can.

Exclusive Benjamin Fulford Interview — Fall of the Rockefeller Faction [Updated!]

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join