It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
#956 and #957 are up. Sunday morning talking heads must have been exploding everywhere today.

What is Whitelist?

Hillary is on the whitelist? So she's allowed to go traveling?

Why does that remind me of the offer to Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs? "One day of the year you may walk on the beach ..."
edit on 18-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe Hillary is talking?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is going to take some time to digest but I'll leave it here for you all:

The Cambridge Analytica Files

‘I made Steve Bannon’s psychological warfare tool’: meet the data war whistleblower

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hmm. Is it even considered a conspiracy if you are privy to information that noone else has? Weird sh!t keeps happening to me and that's why i joined ATS in the first place. Q presents me with an opportunity to find more about the how and why me of all people. I'm not a good guy not by a longshot and i'm not seeking redemption but if i can be of assistance in lifting the veil that surrounded earth for far too long i'll gladly take it. It's up to the people if they want to seek out the truth or to stay in wonderland forever. There is no going back for me now.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Book: DIE WIRKUNG VON SUIBSTANZEN AUF DEN NETZBAU DER SPINNE ALS BIOLOGISCHER TEST

www.haaretz.com...

www.politico.com...

www.theguardian.com...

ajp.com.au...

crazzfiles.com...

youtu.be...
edit on 18-3-2018 by TRUEAWAKENING because: (no reason given)

Wikileaks: PhantomOthOpera -101 results

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
www.us-cert.gov...

This looks interesting

Since at least March 2016, Russian government cyber actors—hereafter referred to as “threat actors”—targeted government entities and multiple U.S. critical infrastructure sectors, including the energy, nuclear, commercial facilities, water, aviation, and critical manufacturing sectors. Analysis by DHS and FBI, resulted in the identification of distinct indicators and behaviors related to this activity. Of note, the report Dragonfly: Western energy sector targeted by sophisticated attack group, released by Symantec on September 6, 2017, provides additional information about this ongoing campaign. [1] (link is external) This campaign comprises two distinct categories of victims: staging and intended targets. The initial victims are peripheral organizations such as trusted third-party suppliers with less secure networks, referred to as “staging targets” throughout this alert. The threat actors used the staging targets’ networks as pivot points and malware repositories when targeting their final intended victims. NCCIC and FBI judge the ultimate objective of the actors is to compromise organizational networks, also referred to as the “intended target.”

edit on 18-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Looks like Q cleaned house again on the Great Awakening board.
Only 2 posts showing.

The remaining posts are very telling of what is going to happen next week.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I have to ask ... how is this much different than what Obama's data analysis people were doing? They were datamining people and talking about letting your neighbors, among other, know if you had voted and for whom, for example. It seems to me that is similar to any of the psychological nudges this firm was doing.

It also seems that the main illegality, if any, lies in how this group acquired their data.

Now I am not going to posit over whether or not this concept in general is good or bad. I am only pointing out that this kind of big data control and manipulation in order to influence is not new, nor do I think that Cambridge Analytica is the pioneer in these techniques, and I think it's disingenuous for the Guardian to imply that when the one gal was saying "We need more of your kind on our side," she was only referring to gays. I think she was referring to young, technologically apt people as well as anything else.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Re: White list-HRC in India.

I understand the white list concept...but, why was the ankle bracelet removed?
A suspicious mind would think that Hillary's fall on the steps was to showcase her then 'un-braceleted' ankle...or to prepare the media for the reason she'll be wearing a new boot when she returns home.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: White list-HRC in India.

I understand the white list concept...but, why was the ankle bracelet removed?
A suspicious mind would think that Hillary's fall on the steps was to showcase her then 'un-braceleted' ankle...or to prepare the media for the reason she'll be wearing a new boot when she returns home.

The ankle bracelet information came not from Q. Q never said anything about an ankle bracelet. It was just a theory that took a life on its own.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Except she seems to have broken her wrist. I am guessing it was when she broke her fall on the stairs?

Perhaps she'll be switching to a WRIST tracking bracelet when she returns.
A cast should hide that just fine.
edit on 18-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Was checking out the whitelist angle and came across this;

www.foxnews.com...

“Think of whitelisting like a bouncer in the VIP line at the party. If you are on the list you get in, if you are not, you get bounced to the pavement,” said Bob Gourley, former chief technology officer (CTO) for the DIA, and now a partner with strategic consulting and engineering firm Cognitio. “Whitelisting happens by design. The IT professionals who whitelist devices at places like the White House only add the email addresses authorized by management. To do otherwise would be to violate policy in ways that could introduce threats to the system,” he added

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

There is no reason for any bracelet to track high profile persons. They could easily implant a subdermal tracker with the size of a microchip.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: WhatTheory

I don't believe Mueller is a white hat for one minute.
I do believe he's doing his best to stretch his investigation beyond the midterm elections, so the Dems can fill as many seats as possible. Because when he ends this investigation without charges against POTUS it will be devestating to the DNC, and another missed opportunity to impeach.
But this is just my theory...

Ding ding ding!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

There is no reason for any bracelet to track high profile persons. They could easily implant a subdermal tracker with the size of a microchip.

The whole Hillary slipping on the steep, worn, 1000 yr. old stone staircase episode seemed very staged to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Agreed that looked choreographed and she did it twice just to make sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok, back in business. I'm dropping some links where information can be found on just about everything we've been discussing here, and how it ties in with the esoteric aspects of the much larger picture of our current reality.

exopolitics: Information on extraterrestrial life and how it influences politics and humanity as a whole, past and present.

The Sphere Being Alliance: A wealth of information on the Luciferian religious practices, ancient mysteries and global control, ETs, secret space programs, how it all ties in to everything we've been discussing and how we are all connected to each other through our mass consciousness...and what that means for the future of this planet.

Divine Cosmos: Numerous articles that break down in detail every aspect of the above, as well as connect the dots together with current happenings...including the Q movement. Wilcock has also been in direct contact with MegaAnon, who was the person most responsible for me ending up here with all of you wonderful people.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft: Sarah is another survivor of the Hivite families. She is saying brave things all over Twitter, and she has recovered a lot of her memories. She specifically remembers HRC at a ritual when she was eight years old. They go after her too...and she outs them every single time they do it. I have been in contact with her already, so I can verify that she is responsive to messages and extremely nice. Much respect for this lady!

Cathy Fox: Another source of Hivite information, including some of the mythos of their origin on the planet. *This is NOT the full story, by the way, but since baby steps are best, we'll go with the mythos first.*

For those who don't feel like slogging back through thousands of posts (I don't blame you!) to find the commonly used symbols: winkprissarealitytheory.wordpress.com...

* Again, please keep in mind that these symbols' energy is also used by Lightworkers of all stripes and belief systems, both past and present, and the use of them does NOT by itself identify anyone as an agent of Darkness. This is how they trick you...demonizing and distorting everything that stands in the name of the Light, perverting things to hide their true nature and create fear and loathing among the varying belief systems so that we remain divided and unable to come together and compare notes. That is an absolute fact, so be very wary of falling prey to their efforts at controlling what you think.

If you believe that I am 100% a Light Warrior and that my intent here is nothing but positive, despite my blatant use of the same symbols, then you must also realize that there are MILLIONS of other people out there just like me; Witches and Druids and all kinds of Pagans who serve only the Light, and who are walking the same path that you are at the soul level. In fact, just by knowing their symbolism and knowing that it also represents exactly what you are fighting for, you can turn the mirror back on them and repel the negative energy by focusing on the positive meaning and intent those symbols were meant to have in the first place. Familiarize yourself with both, and let go of the fear they use to control you.*

And, once again, the above links do take you to places where things sound impossible, and the people who are putting all of this information out there have been consistently demonized, discredited and given a very bad rap. It will require you to put aside your bias and open your minds to possibilities that go against everything you've ever been taught. Believing it is a choice...simply reading the information does not require belief. Just an open mind and a willingness to consider other possibilities.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

A suspicious mind would think that Hillary's fall on the steps was to showcase her then 'un-braceleted' ankle

Appearances are everything.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The whole Hillary slipping on the steep, worn, 1000 yr. old stone staircase episode seemed very staged to me.

Could be another "sympathy" event.

She is known for these things.

🤨

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join