It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That prayer *is* my life.

The only person you can control is yourself and the only outcomes you can affect are the ones you play a direct role in. All else you must leave in His hands. Once you understand and accept this, it is much, much easier to be happy.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Strzok & Page are, most likely, already cooperating.

They would almost have to be. If they had fallen on their swords, this would have stopped already.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen

Fine by me, I'm a half italian alien too!

Ok here's one link for you Re. I'm working so it'll be a bit before I can hang with you guys but that's at least a transcript to give you some background.

Attention: For those who click, yes it is David Wilcock, yes there are aliens involved. However, try to look at the actual information without bias. There is truth here.

I'll be back on later!!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q953

On the twit that GA suggested, there is a post from a chan/screen grab. A programmer at gooooog is pointing out they are creating gun control twit bots and how they are doing it. It is remarkable to me, always, how easily humans will sell each other out for money or praise, or in particular because "it's their job." Crabs in a bucket. Goooog Who wrote the algorithm?

Exactly + toxic atmosphere in Gooo. Wasn't "Do no evil" its motto?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jennyxgenius

That second photo is Hillary's healthier firmer double.

Second lady looks like 20 years younger.

Side note: Police with AK-47s are common in India ... railway stations etc .

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Strzok & Page are, most likely, already cooperating.

They would almost have to be. If they had fallen on their swords, this would have stopped already.

Exactly.
Early on, Strzok knew he was being designated as the fall guy.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Please don't forget about the wives.
Remember Melissa Hodges and Lisa Barsoomian.
Both are clearly Clownettes.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Haha McCabe is throwing Comey under the bus by blabbing his mouth to everybody who pays for an interview. Holy Sh!t this is perfect. McCabe just proved Comey is a liar. McCabe just made life tough for Comey and the special counsel

Following his termination late Friday night, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe declared that he was “singled out” after “unrelenting” attacks by President Trump and critics. McCabe’s objections are less than credible, given the virtually unprecedented recommendation of career officials to fire the one-time acting FBI director.

However, McCabe may have rectified his “singled out” status with his long statement criticizing his termination: In the middle of it is a line that could be viewed as incriminating fired FBI director James Comey, not just in leaking sensitive information but also in lying to Congress.

McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family’s charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to “share” that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of “the director.” The FBI director at the time was Comey.

“I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor,” McCabe stated. “As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.”

If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Can find very little about John Brennen's Czech-born wife, Kathy (Pokluda) Brennen ...other than a profile article where he refers to her as his "partner in work".

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

I'm not sure where I stand on what or who I think aliens are--demons or planetary aliens, Biblically speaking anyway.

That is what you were asking, yes?

Correct. Not casting accusations.

Just opening up the option that the biblical antichrist may be something we love and have become more and more dependant on as technology evolves. Perhaps AI.

Just shaking the tree to see what falls out.

Probably best left for another thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So much for honor among thieves.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well McCabe stated torching the FBI when he didn't get his pension. I guess he meant it.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 17-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Well McCabe stated torching the FBI when he didn't get his pension. I guess he meant it.

McCabe knows when the IG's report comes out in 1-2 weeks...he's going to be covered in s#t.
He doesn't want to be the only one people remember. Comey will take the focus off of him.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Fake news

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hot off the press - New York Democrat and his Wife Arrested for Election Fraud.

Another Q confirmation.

Stunning news to report coming out of Albany County, New York - that's being silenced by the mainstream media - involving the arrest by state police of Democratic politician - and his wife. Authorities say that John Strough and Christianne Strough were arrested on Monday afternoon earlier this week on charges of election fraud surrounding the 2017 town supervisor election. John Strough, a 66-year-old lifelong member of the Democratic Party, circulated petitions during last year's elections in an effort to get his name also placed into the Conservative Party primary ballot, a move that would have given him an advantage against those who are legitimate Conservatives in the town of Queensbury. In order to meet the requirements to be placed upon the ballot, Strough would have needed to distribute the petitions and have either a witness or a notary present at the time of the signing of the petitions by members of the Conservative Party. Instead, Strough used his wife, who's a legal notary herself, to later sign documents that she wasn't present for during the initial signing by members of the Conservative Party, only to lie to investigators when they began to pursue the case.

link

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Fake news

Yeah i deleted it. Weird that they picked it up though.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Fake news

Yeah i deleted it. Weird that they picked it up though.

Fake ABC News site too.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The guilty scream the loudest. They are all throwing hissy fits. Brennan, Holder, Comey Rage After McCabe Fired; Veiled Threats And Temper Tantrums Fly

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Just someone trying to make a name for themselves or maybe a veiled threat. Maybe she knows something since she met with JA.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join