It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Meet high-profile crook and a friend of Hillary Clinton Mohammed Al Mahmoudi. He is one of those responsible for keeping Ethiopia in a state of starvation. Fortunately he is now in a Maximum Security Prison

He was a generous Donor to the Clinton Foundation

How many criminal friends do the Clintons have to have to be deemed less trustworthy?

WAPOs answer yesterday: America needs Hillary Clinton more than ever

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: burntheships

McCabe probably took a deal. Only his deal still has some consequences. Maybe give up pension but stay out of jail.

I def sense the words were chosen for a reason.

Yes, same here. It seems Comey is the next target as you said.

Trump is just cutting loose on him ...another tweet -

The Fake News is beside themselves that McCabe was caught, called out and fired. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars was given to wife’s campaign by Crooked H friend, Terry M, who was also under investigation? How many lies? How many leaks? Comey knew it all, and much more!

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Strzok & Page are, most likely, already cooperating.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

edit on 2Sat, 17 Mar 2018 14:53:31 -0500America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago36532018-03-17T14:53:31-05:0002 by DogfacedEngineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q953

On the twit that GA suggested, there is a post from a chan/screen grab. A programmer at gooooog is pointing out they are creating gun control twit bots and how they are doing it. It is remarkable to me, always, how easily humans will sell each other out for money or praise, or in particular because "it's their job." Crabs in a bucket. Goooog Who wrote the algorithm?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sara Carter hinted at that last night.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How bad is the corruption?

FBI (past/present)

#1 Mueller

#1 Comey

#2 McCabe

+29 (16)

DOJ (past/present)

#1 Holder

#1 Lynch

#2 Yates

+18

STATE (past/present)

#1 HRC

#1 Kerry

+41

Bold is mine.
edit on 17-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: sorry forgot Mueller to add

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Strzok & Page are, most likely, already cooperating.

March Madness

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
#2 DOJ could also be Rosenstein.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I believe this is the Biden and China connection that Q is referring to.

abovetopsecret

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

FLYNN.

Targeted.

Why?

Who knows where the bodies are buried?

CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

TRUMP ADMIN v2?

It would be awesome & make some heads explode if Flynn gets cleared and rejoins the Trump admin. That would be so sweet.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

FLYNN.

Targeted.

Why?

CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

TRUMP ADMIN v2?

It would be awesome & make some heads explode if Flynn gets cleared and rejoins the Trump admin. That would be so sweet.

Oh yes please. This could indicate Mueller is /ourguy. Flynn is either telling Mueller everything or talking to Sessions and Horowitz without anyone noticing.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

SECRET EMPIRES: Biden, Kerry Sons' Firm Struck Billion-Dollar Deal with Chinese Govt Days After VP Visit

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sean Hannity is unloading on Comey with a boat load of legitimate questions that show Comeys hypocrisy. I really hate Twitter as a whole but watching hilarious sh!t like this is still pretty entertaining.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I love how all the Left is falling over themselves defending McCabe.

Makes its all the sweeter as every bit comes out. They will probably defend Biden's son the same way.

"What? Just because his father is Vice President and he went to China with him, there's NO WAY this transaction is related to any of that! "

Love watching heads spin.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

FLYNN.

Targeted.

Why?

CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

TRUMP ADMIN v2?

Oh yes please. This could indicate Mueller is /ourguy. Flynn is either telling Mueller everything or talking to Sessions and Horowitz without anyone noticing.

PE, if I recall the prevailing notion way back was that Flynn tried to talk, but no one would go on the record with him. So he fell on his sword, took the perjury to demand he be on the record - with these folks the record matters hugely (never ever speak off). Given this Q post, might be true.....

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

FLYNN.

Targeted.

Why?

CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

TRUMP ADMIN v2?

PE, if I recall the prevailing notion way back was that Flynn tried to talk, but no one would go on the record with him. So he fell on his sword, took the perjury to demand he be on the record - with these folks the record matters hugely (never ever speak off). Given this Q post, might be true.....

Yeah i remember that Trump haters were pretty stoked when Flynn offered to publicly testify but nobody took him up on his offer. That was always suspicious as hell imo.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Q cleaned up /ga. Only 4 posts remaining. Just a heads up for anyone wondering what happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Another plane crash...("APACHE")

10 dead after small plane crashes into house in the Philippines

MANILA, Philippines – A small passenger plane carrying five people crashed into a house shortly after takeoff north of Manila on Saturday, killing all those onboard and five people on the ground, officials said.
The Piper-23 Apache plane took...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

I think the Christian perspective is what is keeping me from going too dark. Even though I know this is going to get much, much worse from the sheer overview of eschatology (it has to, right?), you and I also know that if we trust the Plan (not Q's, but the Higher one) it will come out right in the end.

It is just the hard matter of schooling oneself to acceptance of that fact knowing that there is no guarantees one will see it from this side of the spiritual coin.

Dying is easy. Death is hard.

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join