It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
A thought on Q misspellings & poor grammar/sentence structure.

He has mentioned that "misspellings matter"

It occurred to me that one of the ways the WH was able to identify the leakers was to distribute info to multiples all with different typos.

I wonder if Q is pointing us towards the leaked documents as well as the leakers/news sources that published or reported them.

I cannot devote time to researching this idea though, i've had a very significant injury and been very ill. My time spent on ATS has been to skim and try to keep up at least a little bit.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

I cannot devote time to researching this idea though, i've had a very significant injury and been very ill. My time spent on ATS has been to skim and try to keep up at least a little bit.

I am very sorry to hear that and I wish you a speedy recovery. Take good care of yourself, it's the most important thing for now.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Thank you.

Another note on the misspellings, could they be pointing us towards specific misspelled words in the released email / text messages?

Just my thoughts. Really hope someone can take some time & look into it.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Here be Dracos?

Why does the pope speak out of a snake's mouth? ETA: anybody not seeing how this is Q relevant please give a look to #191 from Nov 22.

And on a side note:

DRACO (Double-stranded RNA Activated Caspase Oligomerizer) is a group of experimental antiviral drugs formerly under development at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In cell culture, DRACO is reported to have broad-spectrum efficacy against many infectious viruses, including dengue flavivirus, Amapari and Tacaribe arenavirus, Guama bunyavirus, H1N1 influenza and rhinovirus, and has been additionally found effective against influenza in vivo in weanling mice.[1] It is reported to induce rapid apoptosis selectively in virus-infected mammalian cells, while leaving uninfected cells unharmed
Wikipedia

Your take on the DRACO antiviral drugs? Naming coincidence or is there more to it?
edit on 17-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Personally I think Q was referring to deliberate misspellings in the breadcrumbs themselves. And considering the way lots of people make spelling mistakes in emails and text messages, sometimes because they are in a hurry and unfocused, sometimes because of "fat fingers" or simply because they're just not very good at grammar, I'm not sure it would lead to anything solid to look into thousands of mails/text messages.

Just my opinion, you could of course be right.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Wouldn't brackets be handcuffs or an ankle bracelet?

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Fine by me, I'm a half italian alien too!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Health and family first Jusvistn. Get well soon... we'll still be here when you have!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Q Wiki news

New user procedure is ready. Adepts are advised to:
* Setup VPN
** Create new free mail account ...

If you do not bother, use any email account unless it is gmail or hotmail.

PM me your mail address + desired login name. Temporary password will arrive to your mailbox and after first login you will be forced to change password.

This is maximum what I can do for now to minimize doxing yourself.

Every hand is welcome!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Wouldn't brackets be handcuffs or an ankle bracelet?

I have 5 meanings in head but no time to put it in text ...

Hope snowball effect will start soon on Wiki ... personally have tens of remarks to append to key issues but adequate Wiki pages yet not exists and I have no time nor language skills to set it up on fly ...

In 24 - 48 will be Q Wiki premium research tool for Q community but newcomers friendly face is missing. We need to establish few crossroad pages for normies orientation + some "core" pages describing workflow of Q phenomenon ... bracket mystery is perfect example of "core" page

Add:
Such orientation and core pages will be public in next Q Wiki development phase. On technical and logistic level this is quite a task: Public mirror will arrive in month+ timeframe. Or sooner if Admins will emerge ...
edit on 17-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I keep saying I'll put some effort in when the s/sheet is updated.

Now I've uploaded a new version, I have no excuse!

I'll get on it this afternoon.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thing is that there is a long way between cell culture and mice to actual human body in full.

Husband works on the front lines in that industry and he has seen it firsthand. Sometimes, when it comes to that there really is no conspiracy.

Now, that doesn't mean there aren't things that are or could be far more effective, but every time the press runs with a story about this or that miracle cure that is good in mice or cell culture, take it with a massive grain of salt because it's in the earliest stages of development still.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I am extra offended by whoever did that bracket. They didn't even bother to pick the "other" Kansas team in their game and it was the only game they didn't pick. Guess picking Virginia was too important.

Oh well, buh-bye Virginia!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Now, that doesn't mean there aren't things that are or could be far more effective, but every time the press runs with a story about this or that miracle cure that is good in mice or cell culture, take it with a massive grain of salt because it's in the earliest stages of development still.

No "settled" science in this field. Paradigm is constantly shifting. Great time to be there.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I was remembering the album Operation Mindcrime by Queensryche this morning.

You should go read the lyrics or simply listen. It touches on a lot of the themes we've been dealing with in this thread.

Predictive programming? The truth leaking through? You tell me.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
BTW TigerT (or other user) explained "cloning" outside of current biotech mainstream. Read it with one and half eyes closed ... please refresh my memories.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
List of press layoffs.

There might be jobs for everyone else, but 2018 has been a bad year to be a journalist.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
A thought on Q misspellings & poor grammar/sentence structure.

He has mentioned that "misspellings matter"

It occurred to me that one of the ways the WH was able to identify the leakers was to distribute info to multiples all with different typos.

I wonder if Q is pointing us towards the leaked documents as well as the leakers/news sources that published or reported them.

Q 'misspellings' are widely considered to be flags that they contain a hidden message and that the Magic Square should be applied. There have been one or two Q posts with misspellings that Q immediately after states are NOT meant to be signals...but are legitimate mistakes.

Hope you get well soon.
edit on 17-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Sessions poined at things to come and of course the MSM ignored it completely. Who do we know very well who lied under oath?
Don’t Ignore the Obvious – Key Words from AG Sessions: “Including Under Oath”…

Don’t be so blinded by the tripwire flares you fail to see the obvious. Within the statement from Attorney General Sessions hopefully you’ll note: “Including Under Oath”

The IG doesn’t place the internal investigative target “under oath”. An outside prosecutor who is assisting the IG does. Hence Attorney General Jeff Sessions is telling us what is going on – SEE HERE – Just like he did before:

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I was remembering the album Operation Mindcrime by Queensryche this morning.

You should go read the lyrics or simply listen. It touches on a lot of the themes we've been dealing with in this thread.

Predictive programming? The truth leaking through? You tell me.

Deadheads the world over are mourning the loss of lyrist John Perry Barlow.
Barlow was a lyricist with the Grateful Dead for over two decades and contributed lyrics to some of the band’s most beloved tunes.

In honor of his life, enjoy the playlist we assembled below.

PLAYLIST: Grateful Dead Songs with John Perry Barlow Lyrics

“Hell In A Bucket”
“Mexicali Blues”
“Throwing Stones”
“I Will Take You Home”
“The Music Never Stopped”
“Looks Like Rain”
“I Need A Miracle”
“Heaven Help The Fool”
“Estimated Prophet”
“Cassidy”

mix995wjbr.com...