It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Reports coming out that McCabe is fired.

Let's see 😁

What a wonderful and very Q-like total rebuke of that man's actions, and didn't he once take 1.5 mil compliments of the CF?

I'll take it as a good sign. Did Q predict?

Here's the 3rd of 7 references to the name McCabe, in the Q Posts.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm so surprised that you say your input is not wanted Tigeit!

At least from me, it's always awaited!

You have much to offer!!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

I stumbled upon this a few minutes ago and couldn't think of a better place to leave it
*quietly drops link in corner and slowly backs away

"There has been a Signals Intelligence network in the U.S. since the 1940's. The NSA, Ft. Meade has inplace a vast two-way wireless RNM system which is used to track subjects and non-invasively monitoraudio-visual information in their brain. This is all done with no physical contact with the subject."

Technology goes forward, so in the 40's we humans were F#$%#ed and it is now 75 years later.......

Should the tinfoil go shiney side in, or out?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So I was nosing around at the website for the Electronic Frontiers Foundation (EFF), which I believe is a good organization, but I can't for the life of me figure out why they are against a bill that just passed in the house, and is now headed to the Senate.

The bill is H. R. 1865, Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act of 2017.

A description of the bill...

To amend the Communications Act of 1934 to clarify that section 230 of such Act does not prohibit the enforcement against providers and users of interactive computer services of Federal and State criminal and civil law relating to sexual exploitation of children or sex trafficking, and for other purposes.

In short, it codifies criminal and civil penalties against users and providers of internet services who engage in human trafficinkg, and child exploitation/prostitution. I believe the main focus is to hold liable companies who allow their sites to advertise or allow to be promoted, said acts.

I found the act becasue of an article on the EFF website, Stop SESTA/FOSTA: Don’t Let Congress Censor the Internet.

The title is catchy and the user is lead to believe that the government is quashing free speech. The article even alludes to this:

How would one bill do so much damage to communities online? Simple: it would scare online platforms into censoring their users.

Online platforms are enabled by a law referred to as Section 230. Section 230 protects online platforms from liability for some types of speech by their users. Without Section 230, social media would not exist in its current form, and neither would the plethora of nonprofit and community-based online groups that serve as crucial outlets for free expression and knowledge sharing.

Completely true. But, what does that have to do with sex trafficing? Is sex trafficing and child prostitution now free speech. Shouldn't those who promote prostitution and sex trafficiking be censored? I'm confused. If this was cash cab, I'd be doing a shout out to Jeffery Epstein about now.

The article goes on to say:

If Congress undermined these important protections by passing SESTA/FOSTA, many online platforms would be forced to place strong restrictions on their users’ speech, censoring a lot of people in the process.

Again, I'm not equating holding a website owner and the user responsible criminally for sex traffiking and violations of free speech. What about the civil rights of the ones being exploited?

I read the Bill three times to make sure I wasn't missing something, but I don't think I am. I think the author is wholly misguided in his or her assessment of what the text of the bill actually says. I invite you to read both the Bill and the accompanying article.

Maybe I missed something.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I only have saran wrap and Pepsi cans.

Will that do? I might end up wiht 6dB of gain.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Here his the Keystone drop so BOOOOM

The Senior Executive Service [SES] is basically a roster of the deep state execs that rotate through all the various top positions, contribute little, receive huge $$, don't get voted in, and in essence can't be fired.

Noteworthy right on their own site it describes the SES as the KEYSTONE of the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978. How many times has Q told us to find the keystone?

Linky

General takeaway was that about 8000 of the current 9000 (ish) were appointed by BHO, who also strengthened the SES in a Dec_2015 exec-order.

Now I can see why they have over 18,580 sealed-indictments

sealed-indictments

edit on 17-3-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Don't give up Tiger, you add so much energy to this thread!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Tiger , I have a question for you. respectfully , because I believe it is important. You have stated many times that "they" have to tell you what "they" are doing., Can you prove that?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So who’s read the IGs report?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Very good catch!

I am reading up, this maybe a deep connection.

Q has mentioned John Perry Barlow so many times
it was bothering me. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
So who’s read the IGs report?

#ReleaseTheIGReport

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Evilpoot
Very long time lurker. This is hopefully the first boom. Such corruption. Keep up the good work.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just stumbled upon James Comey
twitter feed and his last post is a bit
odd.

I don’t have personalized bracket stationary like @BarackObama but I got the substance (and a smoother shot tbh).

twitter.com...

March Madness Bracket Pool....
Take a look kind of odd he tweeted that @BarackObama

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

A signal I belong to the group now.

Strange thing, I only clicked twice and it came up 3 time. Damn Dell laptop or yeah I belong.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Dude... Virginia lost by 20

I got Kansas

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Wasn't there some questioning here on what O's brackets really were? I never got it.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

#ReleaseTheIGReport you say?

Madman

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Did you look at the pic?

I am taking a shot in the dark on that one...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I try hard to remember all of this but I would have
to go back and reread, and then still would come
up short explaining.

That tweet he made is cryptic, I'd bet on it.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I do wonder what really happened to hillary's hand.
She definitely looks like she is on a perp walk....

I just did a google image search of perp walk . These pictures fit the bill. These recent pictures look nothing like her past photo ops from India as First Lady or secretary of State. She never had such a heavy security presence surrounding her.
edit on 17-3-2018 by jennyxgenius because: Typo fixed

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join