It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Okay.
I'm done reporting on Magic Squares. Don't want to distract.

I won't post about the magic squares anymore either. If I find anything more, I'll just write them down. Maybe we can collaborate together outside of the thread. I think they're important.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

If you guys find stuff that leads down new avenues of research by all means post it here. My main concern was that the experimenting back-and-forth was taking up a third of a page per post

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

if were gonna do the magic scrying stuff, could we just have the distilled results then? so as not to have a page lost to three or four posts

Who is scrying?? I think the word "magic" is being given a context here that it does not belong in. We're not practicing witchcraft or gazing into a crystal ball. We're trying to decipher messages using the template of an ancient method of coding. There's no woo involved at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't see how what we were doing is any different than any of the other complex brainstorming that also takes up space on the thread. Isn't that what we're supposed to be doing in here? All the sudden, certain topics aren't allowed? That is disappointing. But it's fine. I'll keep it to myself from now on.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm not sure there's a difference really. But that is a discussion for another time. If you guys are approaching this cryptographically you may be onto something. But I just don't see where you guys are going with it..

Additionally I am in no way saying that any topic of conversation is forbidden here as it falls within T&C but with the sheer amount of Q drops recently and everything ramping up I think there is much to be said for just trying to glean the basic meaning and research Avenues he is pointing towards.
edit on 3 9 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Once again I extend my thanks and gratitude to you dashen for all your work!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Trump pardons former Navy sailor imprisoned for taking photos on nuclear submarine, White House says

I'm glad he was pardoned especially considering everything HRC has gotten away with so far.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
DP
edit on 3/9/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is it just me or is this thread by far the slowest and most glitchy thread on this whole website?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Armed Men Raid Iranian Embassy in London

the raiders are chanting slogans against Iranian officials

Looks like Q & the gang are not the only people who do not like the current Iranian regime.

edit on 3/9/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting...there is that 11/11 date again. Isn't that when Q said Trump was going to have his big parade?

In the USA, Veterans Day annually falls on November 11. This day is the anniversary of the signing of the armistice, which ended the World War I hostilities between the Allied nations and Germany in 1918. Veterans are thanked for their services to the United States on Veterans Day.

Interesting time line and dating. Indeed, will not have long to wait and see how those predictions turn out. Though...WWII did occur not long after this. Hopefully, we have learned from the past and do not repeat or allow history to repeat.

11/11 has major historical significance among other things -- 11th, 1th hour and all that. Armistice Day and now Veterans Day.

It is *the* day to think about peace and safety is it not.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

If you guys find stuff that leads down new avenues of research by all means post it here. My main concern was that the experimenting back-and-forth was taking up a third of a page per post

I agree with you. Yesterday there were two new Q crumbs regarding Snowden that weren't even mentioned in this thread since the magical square thing has been taking so much space and attention lately. (I tried to make a post about the crumbs but ATS was so laggy and hopeless to navigate for me that I just gave up.)

Personally I am just your average nitwit and I do not understand one ioata of this magical square thingy, and if there are other people like me reading this thread, there is a risk that they will lose interest and fade out completely since it is almost impossible to understand what some posters are talking about. Maybe the magical square could have its own thread, and then concrete results of the research/decoding could be added here? Just a suggestion.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
BREAKING: Active shooter has taken hostages at a veterans home in Napa
sacramento.cbslocal.com...

Thread on ATS here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reports on the thread say the person is dressed in black combat gear armed with auto weapon. I couldn't find that on news reports yet. Someone on the thread wonders how they would know considering it has just happened and the shooter is inside with hostages. Hate to hear anything about mass shooting with auto weapon for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yes curious how they know all the details before there are any details to know about. I would go searching for a Kickstarter for the victims already.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

It's not disagreement that rankles it's the method of disagreement.

It's one thing to say, "I don't agree and here's why ..." Where why is followed by a well-reasoned argument that presents your thoughts as to why.

It's another to simply say, "This is all dumb because you guys definitely cannot have stumbled onto the next Deep Throat ... because, well, duh!" Which is what a lot of the disagreement amounts to which is another way to phrase you are all wrong and I'm right so neener, neener!

And it really rankles when some people continue to drop by with that level of disagreement over and over after we've told them time and again that we get that we may be being played but we're having fun with it in the meantime. Sometimes, people just like puzzles and fine them entertaining. If that's all those people are really concerned with, that we'll feel bad to find out it was all for naught, then they ought to let well enough along, but they keep coming back.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That would be the reason I don't think I'd ever venture there, and I don't look like the TUMBLR chick, either.

I have a high tolerance for dickery, but not that high.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Please don't. I find the magic squares interesting even if I have no clue what they are or what you are talking about, but I might have ideas about all of your ideas.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That's exactly how we're approaching it. And we're using more than one method. Re and Tat are uncovering the letters with the squares, because they are brilliant at it.

We've all got our own strengths here. Some people are better with the riddles in the new drops. Others are not. And all along, we've all been using those strengths to do our part. Q says to expand our thinking. That we have more than we know. So we're taking him seriously and looking to see if we can uncover what he tells us that we already have.

If we can't discuss it here, then no one will know about it but us, and we can't get the added input from others that might help us. And that would be a real shame, should we be onto something big here.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Trump pardons former Navy sailor imprisoned for taking photos on nuclear submarine, White House says

I'm glad he was pardoned especially considering everything HRC has gotten away with so far.

I agree. It was like they threw the book at him just to prove a point that they do so still care about those laws ... really ... they care. And he was just the first poor schlub who landed afoul of them after the big to-do with Hillary and very blatantly not caring about those laws.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The Napa Valley Register reported that a man wearing body armor and armed with an automatic weapon entered the home. 

Veterans of World War II, Korean War, Vietnam War, Desert Storm, and Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom now live at the home, according to the website. 

www.cbsnews.com...

It is the largest veteran facility in the US.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join