It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe if he wasn't logged in and reading this thread, he wouldn't get weird messages.

😏

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TRUEAWAKENING
a reply to: tigertatzen

My intention is not to offend and if you don't like my posts you're going to hate what is going to be posted over the next few weeks. I noticed in your bio: I dont want you to think like me. I just want you to THINK. Know what I mean?

I'm not really sure how to take your post...did you somehow think you offended me?? I don't hate what you post.

You're posting about a lot of things I've been trying to discuss here previously, so no. I am not offended at all.

I simply do not participate much in the thread anymore, as my input does not seem wanted. But I read everything. Videos are hard as I am hearing impaired, but I've watched several that you've posted. I pay attention to people who quietly stand in their truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
An old video but I believe very relevant to recent Q posts:

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm going to post some documents on CF in a few days time in relation to other posts until then i'm out

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I love your input.

Don’t worry about the stars or lack of response.

This thread is turfed to oblivion.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TRUEAWAKENING

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

When I copied that link it brought up a google result page. Was it the voat link? An email to "Barb"??

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I always value your input. Please feel free to add more of your insights anytime. Come on i need my Scully.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

When I copied that link it brought up a google result page. Was it the voat link? An email to "Barb"??

It took me to CIA VAULT 7 files. And don't worry your opinion is more important than this dodo.

edit on 16-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

I love your input too.

I'm not worried about stars and such. No feedback is cool...it's the negative feedback that deters me. People are not ready. So I'm trying to respect that.

Sucks the thread is turfed. We're so much better when we're all inclusive.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

It took me to CIA VAULT 7 files.

Well wtf...I'm getting a google page.Maybe because I'm on mobile?

I clicked on a voat link off of that page though...and it was some strange # too. Related to PG, eerily enough.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

I clicked on a voat link off of that page though...and it was some strange # too. Related to PG, eerily enough.

I'm on mobile too. I copied and pasted into Google first two links were CIA VAULT files. Don't ask me. *shrugs*

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I always value your input. Please feel free to add more of your insights anytime. Come on i need my Scully.

I'm still here V. Just wary of bringing any chaos to the thread. The upside is that while I wait, I'm lurking on Twitter as well, and seeing serious payoff happening on all our efforts. People are becoming verrrry Qrious out there.😜

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
youtu.be...
It won't let me copy the original tweet link but this guy has it under his video.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Clarification: Thread is not "turfed" and tigertatzen's insights are always welcome.

Let's keep it real and never fall victim to negativity or apathy.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I've noticed some people using twitter like a research forum, like this thread, more and more. It's interesting to see.

Yeah there's been a payoff "out there" from here.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

I'm on mobile too. I copied and pasted into Google first two links were CIA VAULT files. Don't ask me. *shrugs*

Well, I'm taking Tat's sage advice and just going with it. Damned interesting, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

LOVE IT!
New thread just went up about a guy getting weird messages on his phone...and they're using it to bash this thread.

Link? Can't find it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

More on this, please.
As much as you've got.

This is bizarre as hell!

Well, I'm taking Tat's sage advice and just going with it. Damned interesting, that's for sure.

The man that stares at the Moon? You sure that's safe?

edit on 16-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Clarification: Thread is not "turfed" and tigertatzen's insights are always welcome.

Let's keep it real and never fall victim to negativity or apathy.

Thank you.

Not welcome and not wanted, which is what I said, are two different things. And there is no negativity involved, my friend. I am simply waiting until the want is there. I expect that to happen fairly shortly.

As far as the thread being turfed...is that necessarily a negative thing? I'm not sure I think it is. On the one hand, it sucks if it is. Division is one of the hardest ingrained habits to break. On the other hand, it shows loyalty and protectiveness. Which you want in a team.

Keeping it real means that we speak our minds, right? That's exactly what I'll continue to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join