It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Your post reinforces that there will need to be the Great Awakening again in other countries. Until it picks up "local" traction it is unlikely to reach critical mass there?

edit on 16-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
With the latest drops which mentioned sub some Qsters here brought Argentina back into the equation. Here are some dots for your consideration.

Bariloche

Feb 2018 Tillerson
Mar 2016 Obama
Nov 2015 Pilcaniyeu Technology Complex resumes production of enriched uranium
Jul 1995 UFO
1976- present INVAP (aerospace, nuclear energy, communications, defence)
1970s-1996 Pilcaniyeu Technology Complex (production of enriched uranium)
Jul 1968 Strange aircraft
1955 - present Balseiro Institute (Experimental Physics and Nuclear Engineering)
1955 - present Atomic Centre
1949 - 1955 (?) Huemul Project (Fusion Power/Thermotron)
1945-1962 Hitler (?)

Far from complete and basically just a teaser re Bariloche.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Your post reinforces that there will need to be the Great Awakening again in other countries. Until it picks up "local" traction it is unlikely to reach critical mass there?

I travel a lot. From what I can tell, there is very little inkling that Trump is anything other than a Tyrant that needs to be removed. There needs to be more of an awakening in Europe especially. MAGA wont do. We need MEGA and MWGA.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
If we could decide some parameters, then it would be good to link to biased MSM reports - which we can then document errors in?

Therefore; CNN, MSN, NBC, BBC etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I cannot possibly imagine this is real.
This is too funny!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

I travel a lot. From what I can tell, there is very little inkling that Trump is anything other than a Tyrant that needs to be removed. There needs to be more of an awakening in Europe especially. MAGA wont do. We need MEGA and MWGA.

Exactly, EU sheep is terrified of Trump and have NO relevant image of US politics at all. While generally more skeptic than US sheep, it have NO info on HRC/BO/etc scandals. Such information is only on fringe sites labeled as Russian propaganda ... Catch XXII. Boo boo Putin under your bed. Clowns in your bread, media, medication, everything? They are allies!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Exactly!

Though I'm a little worried about the UK version - MUKGA

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

wow, that is a very advanced meme.
federal actors must be involved.
lulz

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: JanAmosComenius
If we could decide some parameters, then it would be good to link to biased MSM reports - which we can then document errors in?

Therefore; CNN, MSN, NBC, BBC etc.

Not sure if it is still wide spread practice but RSS was way to go ... almost pure text, ideal for automatic parsing. Will be easy to implement ... no need, MediaWiki have Extension for it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

They are border wall prototypes.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

I cannot possibly imagine this is real.
This is too funny!

There's been a few of these. They must be fake, but they're funny as hell!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
It seems like a pretty slow morning today. I am hoping things really pick up later. Friday's are best for firings!
In the meantime, I am going through some stuff I saved to touch base on later.
One thing I found was a spreadsheet someone is floating around called The Treason Timeline.
All I have is a screen cap.

If this is publicly available, it could be a great addition to the Wiki if it isn't already in there.
Has anyone seen this before? I would really like to read it, but I can't find it.

here ya go
timeline of treason

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

ETA: IN my excitement at seeing your post I posted before I'd read that you already said all this! Apologies! Leaving my post for posterity.

I'll just leave this here.
Posted upthread as well. Five monarchs between John Lackland and Edward III who was John of Gaunt's father. Bloodlines....

www.elitedaily.com...

All US presidents are related to John Lackland except Martin van Buren.

Creepy sidenote...in looking at the family tree of HC and DT, I saw a name that has been in my husband's family for years. Odd little coincidence....
*queue Twilight Zone music.
edit on 16-3-2018 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2018 by SideEyeEverything because: apologies!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

And what line was Martin Van Buren descended from?
One of these things is not like the other one of these just isn't the same

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

And what line was Martin Van Buren descended from?
One of these things is not like the other one of these just isn't the same

No clue! I'm sure we could find out, though! When I have a minute, I'll go look around.

ETA: Upon first readings, shares a common descent from Dutch ancestor Cornelis Laurens with President Theodore Roosevelt and Eleanor Roosevelt:
genealogyofpresidents.blogspot.com...
edit on 16-3-2018 by SideEyeEverything because: added MVB info

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hmmmm. So now it's her wrist. In the picture with the blue shawl she looks weirder than normal...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

https://__._/gifiles/docs/34/348460_re-gray-if-you-ever-so-much-as-criticize-me-again-i-will.html

www.reddit.com...

www.corporatecrimereporter.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
McCabe has been fired enjoy 3/16.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

2 Thessalonians 2:7-12

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

edit on 16-3-2018 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join