It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
As soon as I made my last post my computer froze and then I was directed here. I took a pic because it freaked me out.

that's what happens when your link is directed towards the last post on a page -- it glitches to the next page and shows an empty page.

i guarantee i've had it happen on numbers of threads, i seem to have a knack for making the last post on a page

ETA: oh, broke the curse this time, hehe
edit on 15-3-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: carewemust

At this rate they’ll have to close this thread in the high 200s.

IMO, Q material is so profound and far-reaching that there should be one thread per subject (or posting date), on a dedicated stand-alone full-featured Q forum.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

IMO, Q material is so profound and far-reaching that there should be one thread per subject (or posting date), on a dedicated stand-alone full-featured Q forum.

Agreed. The Q topic sets a precedent for it's own forum. Not to mention it exemplifies the very essence of what ATS is all about.
edit on 15-3-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Meet Trump and Hillary’s shared, direct royal ancestor.

John of Gaunt was the son of England's King Edward III.

Both the real estate tycoon and former Secretary of State are the direct descendants of 14th century 1st Duke of Lancaster John of Gaunt and his third wife Katherine Swynford, according to the ancestry site MyHeritage.com.

Lineage

Gaunt's children include Trump's 17th great-grandfather, John Beaufort and Clinton's 17th great-grandmother, Joan Beaufort. All members of the House of Plantagenet (Angevin, Lancaster, and York).

Various other descendants of Gaunt would claim his lineage to Edward III during the War of the Roses, a conflict that makes today's political scandals seem laughably tame in comparison.

What a coincidence!!

What could possibly be older and more illustrious than the Order of the Garter [Edward III/Gaunt]? You guessed it, the lambskin apron.

“An emblem of innocence and the badge of a Mason; more ancient than the Golden Fleece or Roman Eagle, more honorable that the Star and Garter, or any other order that can be conferred upon you at this or any future period, by any King, Prince, Potentate, or any other person, except he be a Mason.”

"White male privilege" in the 1400s:

The more I read the more hopelessly I went astray, until Divine Providence at length prompted me to undertake a journey to Italy, and caused me to be accepted as a disciple by that noble and marvellously learned Master Raymond, with whom I remained for a long time. In his eyes I found such favour that he not only unfolded to me a partial knowledge of this Great Mystery, but at my most earnest entreaty, accompanied me to this island of England, and lived with me here two years. During his stay he thoroughly instructed me in the whole secret of the work. - Abbott John Cremer and Edward's "Merlin"

The Golden Fleece is a Book (was a parchment to Jason), containing a full account of the preparation of the Medicine. It contains the first materials needed for it's creation, restoration, and preservation.

edit on 16-3-2018 by eisegesis because: maJestY

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

post 677

so I am not understanding why he was mentioned in post 952

Could there be a clue in something he said/wrote?

This is so mysterious. Barlow was mentioned by Q ONE time before he died. That was the post #677 you referenced. After dying 3 weeks later, Q mentioned John Perry Barlow 14 more times..right up to today.

In hindsight, post #677 knew that Barlow's murder was already scheduled, due to being a Whistleblower on the wrong people. That's how I interpret it anyway.

edit on 3/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just read an interesting tweet that the hunt for red october is the hunt for Snowden
and that they have now brought him in

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Argentinian sub.
Crew was taken hostage now freed.
JFK mentioned shattering the CIA into thousand pieces.
Gina Haspel confirmed white hat.

Good connection.

1000 pieces could also refer to # of intended Q Posts.
If so, 48 to go.

Could the sub be a missing North Korean sub by chance?? I mean...it would certainly make sense.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I am having the hardest time understanding the John Perry Barlow crumbs. So many conflicting opinions, and there aren't any real crumbs.

I've just about given up on that angle.

Read John Perry Barlow's "A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace", it is not long and only takes a few moments:
A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace

It connects to for instance crumb 875, the clowns (CIA) and their control/censorship/manipulation of social media and internet:

Who controls social media?
Who performs in a circus?
Who wrote the code to embed and censor across multiple platforms?
Why Russia?
Why China?
Why HK?
Why did ES (himself) arrange a C-link in multiple countries?
Learn.
Q

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the update. Lots to research here. Mine will have to wait for tomorrow. I actually never knew of him before.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Until Google, Facebook, and Twitter can be brought to heel then we will never have a "free" voice via the Internet. All 3 companies are the cornerstones of engineering human consciousness on a minute by minute basis.

The debate for a "free Internet" is irrelevant until we cut off the heads of this 3 headed serpent. Then only can we truly have some level of "freedom".

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Stellar work.
At least we got to choose the better harbinger of the apocalypse

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
originally posted by: eisegesis
Meet Trump and Hillary’s shared, direct royal ancestor.
. All member of the House of Plantagonet (Angevin, Lancaster, and York).

Plantagonet?

Now were talking Merovingian bloodline and you know what that means.

edit on 16-3-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Dupe ats just got super slow for me...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
[Dupe

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

In recent weeks, Q has mentioned #InternetBillofRights on a few occasions. Is that related to your theory of "free speech" and Facebook, Twitter, etc.?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I'm pretty sure March Madness refers to the MSM getting trolled and send on wild goose chases. McMaster is not getting fired. Sarah Sanders

The Mainstream Media has predicted McMaster's firing for so many days in a row (about 2 weeks worth), that even tonight, they're ignoring Sarah Sander's Tweet from earlier in they day.

If I was President Trump, I'd keep H.R. McMaster, just to put additional egg on the MSM's face.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I totally agree and great minds think alike, but it's going to be so good that I think it's going to take our breath away when that new Q domain surfaces.

And lo and behold isn't that just about to happen even as we speak, along with a fully functional Q Wiki "The Q Files" as an easily searchable storage medium, for that and the WikiLeaks both, among other interesting treasure troves of info like the Clinton emails, CIA trove, etc. etc.

What I found interesting is that it already surfaced in immediate reaction/response to the deletion of the CBTS_Stream on reddit the other day (my things move so fast!) after I reported that here and asked that some techwiz either here or on the Chans from among the Anons create just such a platform, which seems to have sent out a graviton of magnetic attraction to the degree that one of our newer members, Skyfall007 who isn't CIA and who rationally considers Jesus Christ to be his "boss" appeared and then offered and decided and was chosen to build it (and they will come), which he's setting up to dive into this weekend.

I've suggested or encouraged him to search out the net for the most awesome and sexiest forum software available today, and get that, instead of using one of the freebie platforms (would happily donate to it although it ought not become a money thing, and I trust Skyfall007 who's authentic and I notice things.

This new place, that I've prayed over and ask to be called The Q Roundtable or simply Q Roundable (like a verb or an action or activity), it will surely have a link directly to the Q Wiki that's been birthed here and is almost ready.

Will have to make sure that Skyfall is working with the others to generate something that is meant to work with the new Q Wiki, like the accompanying community and watering hole and wellspring of activism with many 1000's and even 10's of 1000's of redditors and Anons who will then gravitate to it, because of it's authenticity, anonymity and because it will be a safe and secured and backedup and mirrored system, which will be unstoppable even by a concerted hack attack which will surely come and which will have been already anticipated, to defeat it straight out of the gate.

It's all happening, and FAST!

And it all started here of all places, right now, even as we speak and moving forward as future continues to prove past.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'm impressed!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Except there is this

The Washington Post quotes “five people with knowledge of the plans”. Except there’s a problem, there are no plans. No plans except to entrap staff and intelligence community leakers; likely those five ‘leakers’ are in/around the National Security Council, and they just got caught.

[url=https://theconservativetreehouse.com/]conservative tree house[/url

Trump plays them again.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Q Wiki news

Just found most elegant way how to organize Q crumbs/posts:

Wiki allows to include pages created as templates. So I will create template for every post ID. Templates, where Q responds to question will have the post with question included. Main page of crumb under Anon ID# will simply include relevant post template as body ...

This way may be any crumb included at any page. Are you creating page about Parkland? You may include relevant crumbs!!!

Hopefully will be ready in 24h.

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join