It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Just think about it. If Russia wants you dead you are dead. They make no mistakes and the UK poisoning looked very sloppy and caused collateral damage. That has never been Russias MO. They could have taken out Skripial at any time when he was in Russia. Why would they suddenly decide to kill him now? Makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder
Does "W T" mean Whole Thread"?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The left preparing Steve Bullock for 2024?

Why?

Gun friendly prolife centrist on the outside.

Corrupt Elitist Socialite on the inside.

Know your candidates.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Follow the dark money.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Follow the dark money.

Quick question. Mars Inc connected to Warehouse?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

SuperValu

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Bear in mind the BBC interview with an acquaintance who said Skripal was still visiting friends in the Russian Embassyonce a month when the poisoning happened.

Would he have been allowed to do this if he was persona non grata?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

SuperValu

McLean VA is full of sick surprises.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Day off to vote?

Pole watching becomes a hobby.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

GA
Saw this on a young bombmaker that blew himself up:
Pic looks like something I saw on a Q post? Anyone does the image of the apartments look familiar?
www.fdlreporter.com...

Great work team QQ

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I have a pretty impressive running list already. Aerospace, satellites, Pharma, Gannett, clowns in America, Logistics, temp agencies, warehousing, hotels, anything you need to move your assets keep them fed and safe wherever they need to be.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just want to say to some posters who think their posts are not being taken seriously, I personally, when I have time off read the posts then go searching, without replying. A lot of time is spent by people catching up on pages of posts and then doing their own research. I have spent all through the night re-reading Q posts and answers then investigating, plus posts on here. The quiet ones (me) and thousands of others are watching, not partaking, but doing. Doing research I would never ever contemplated I would. At 1st Trump was interpreted as an idiot, in my country, but by goodness me, I can see and learn and hear and feel glorious for your country. Also the world. Q makes some bold statements, i.e his last 3 but I am sure there is a reason for it. It flummoxed me, so I have read and read all Anon's posts and Q's. Not sure as yet what to make of it unless he was exhausted and went rogue. I think it was a shot at bloodlines. As in rogue I mean as a conspiracy theorist more than intel info.
edit on 3 15 2018 by sussy because: explaination

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

SuperValu

McLean VA is full of sick surprises.

Thank you for adding "VA". This is one of the more personally disconcerting aspects of following these threads.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

# like that is why I don’t live alone.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sussy

All Q teams WERE exhausted.

That’s why half of the system is in total revolt.

Someone better wake the MSM before there’s a knock at the door.

QQ+

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Have I ever mentioned how much I love the idea of South African refugees?

I’m sure the US has room for a few more blonde cuties.

Plus you know the whole genocide thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Some pages back this was posted

Upon inspection you will notice many family crests support what is a dead/sacrificed sheep. These family's are those which have power over us common sheep? Which families do these crests represent?

Another odd thing that has come to mind time from time is from an earlier post of which Trump trademarked "Make America Great Again" Circa 2012 -

Mayan End Age 12-21-2012 heralds a New Age of spiritual enlightenment

Mayan Calender "Both the Hopis and Mayans recognize that we are approaching the end of a World Age... In both cases, however, the Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquility. The same theme can be found reflected in the prophecies of many other Native American visionaries from Black Elk to Sun Bear."— Joseph Robert Jochmans

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FauxMulder
Does "W T" mean Whole Thread"?

I read it as " SENT 'W' TO ATS TO PROJECT"

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Some pages back this was posted

Upon inspection you will notice many family crests support what is a dead/sacrificed sheep. These family's are those which have power over us common sheep? Which families do these crests represent?

Another odd thing that has come to mind time from time is from an earlier post of which Trump trademarked "Make America Great Again" Circa 2012 -

Mayan End Age 12-21-2012 heralds a New Age of spiritual enlightenment

Mayan Calender "Both the Hopis and Mayans recognize that we are approaching the end of a World Age... In both cases, however, the Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquility. The same theme can be found reflected in the prophecies of many other Native American visionaries from Black Elk to Sun Bear."— Joseph Robert Jochmans

This is 'The Order of The Golden Fleece'
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

White Team?

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join