It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

So they're declaring war on Q.
Clearly, THEY don't believe Q is a LARP.

It may not be much...but Q needs whatever help we are able to offer.

JOIN the ATS 'KNIGHTS OF Q'!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
trust Sessions?

www.vanityfair.com...

Perhaps most consequential for Robert Mueller’s investigation, sources said Trump has discussed a plan to fire Attorney General Jeff Sessions. According to two Republicans in regular contact with the White House, there have been talks that Trump could replace Sessions with E.P.A. Administrator Scott Pruitt, who would not be recused from overseeing the Russia probe. Also, as an agency head and former state attorney general, Pruitt would presumably have a good shot at passing a Senate confirmation hearing.

the hive lol

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
this looks promising

www.cnbc.com...

he 100 pages, released Monday morning, include claims that Clinton "blatantly" disregarded protocol. Other claims include that a group of powerful State Department employees attempted to coordinate a document release, and that a department official asked for a "quid pro quo" related to the former secretary of state's emails.

"There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.' This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries," the FBI's interview summary said.

edit on 14-3-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: isoTruth
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RC is for Registered Charities. From Q post on 10/28/17 asking where GS recently transferred most of his wealth in to.

Did GS move his Money before or after Trumps EO freezing assets? Maybe he got a heads up from someone. What was his explanation of why he did that?

He moved funds on 10/17/17 to his own charity foundations, like Open Society. Probably used to fund all these activist groups because he knew DJT might win and needed to begin organizing the resistance...but then, that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: isoTruth

right before the deadline too

At least he gave it to charity

Right guys?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for the inspiration and i like knights.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ES

investmentwatchblog.com...

Eric Schmidt has a desire to control humanity. What better way to do so than to help create a Net to connect all people with one another, enabling conversation, the exchange of ideas, and all the while playing God in the catch and release of their communications and private business. He is a fisherman of all men. We enjoyed the beginning of our walk down Google’s yellow brick road, but now we have met the big bad witch. But, alas, it is not a she but a he!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It's hard to believe that the CNBC article you reference was published before the November 2016 election. Maybe CNBC isn't as bad as MSNBC. Trump hired a CNBC guy as his chief Economic Advisor today.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I predict 3 brand new stalwart knights of Q arriving like 3 wise men from the east, within the next 24 hours, then six then nine of them total, one of whom will be technically saavy and a regular on the Chans and that one, he, or she, will build the new Q stream and research and discussion and community domain.

I also predict that Trump's new slogan of Keep America Great which somehow falls flat even though the sentiment is nice, will be replaced with - Together, we ARE - MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I also predict that Q, a master predictive programmer, who was well aware of CBTS_Stream and its banning and who might have even posted there once, might come visit us here, and authenticate with the use of the word - decisive, in the form of some sort of contrast ie: before and after or this and that, and say, "context and framing is decisive" which will launch a whole new series and form of proliferating meme magic.

#InternetBillOfRights will also trend on twitter soon due to a prompt and reminder from Q.

If David Hogg is for Net Neutrality, then it just has to go!

Best wishes,

Ankh

edit on 14-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
So far Greenanon has indicated its not worth doing... that the tw*tter mainly reposts Q posts and doesn't participate in discussion there.

GeeDee suggested it may be @killrogue but that has not been validated as gen. post link

edit on 14-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add link

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Holy crap, GS deffered taxes on over 13 BILLION of advisment fees?? That's crazy numbers.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I predict you have inside (or not) information. I also predict one of those folks may be Tracy Beanz. I posted a thread about the same time as dashen...way back when...then saw it briefly reposted to Reddit before it was disappeared. So she follows ATS in some fashion, if not here, twitter feed.

Then again Voat is the new go to sight. To bad, ATS has much less censorship.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Or "KOQ" for short? Couldn't resist!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q was never on Twitter. They made it clear on the first Greatawakening that they don't communicate outside Infinity. A lot of wannabe Q insiders popped up at the time and claimed they were in contact with Q. Q had to rectify that because these fame whores were spreading copycat Q messages. 3 fake Q's are currently active on /qr but are easily identifiable.

Unfortunately many people didn't get the memo and shared the fake drops all over social media without verifying them first.

edit on 14-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

can foment a lot of civil unrest with that kinda money.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Yes, I understand that so was trying to get more info from Greenanon who asked which was the real "Q" account.

Maybe GA was just asking for reaffirmation that we are of the position that there isn't one?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2018 by Skyfall007 because: I don't want to break any rules.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfall007

nice try cia

PM?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes, PM me.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Iran is Next