It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: carewemust

Local news today said Rick Perry was moving to VA

That's interesting. Perry loves Texas, but he loves America MORE.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Dems House Int. report

Here

Edit:
A few of the bullet points:
Hacking and dissemination of campaign emails
Campaign knowledge of email hack
Russia’s intermediaries
Elections security
Social media campaign
Financial leverage
Money-laundering and foreign payments
Post-election effects and Obstruction of Justice

edit on 13-3-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

Edited again:
Just found this.

CrowdStrike: The Committee needs to speak with two CrowdStrike employees who provided direct support to the DNC and interfaced with the FBI. These additional witnesses may be able to provide first-hand, technical insight into CrowdStrike’s forensic examination of the DNC’s servers and activity by Russian hackers.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Let me guess Russia,Russia,Russia. No thanks i will celebrate when Schiff gets the shiv and resigns.

edit on 13-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Anyone remember Gary McKinnon, the British hacker who gained access to NASA computers?

McKinnon: A NASA photographic expert said that there was a Building 8 at Johnson Space Center where they regularly airbrushed out images of UFOs from the high-resolution satellite imaging. I logged on to NASA and was able to access this department. They had huge, high-resolution images stored in their picture files. They had filtered and unfiltered, or processed and unprocessed, files.

My dialup 56K connection was very slow trying to download one of these picture files. As this was happening, I had remote control of their desktop, and by adjusting it to 4-bit color and low screen resolution, I was able to briefly see one of these pictures. It was a silvery, cigar-shaped object with geodesic spheres on either side. There were no visible seams or riveting. There was no reference to the size of the object and the picture was taken presumably by a satellite looking down on it. The object didn't look manmade or anything like what we have created. Because I was using a Java application, I could only get a screenshot of the picture – it did not go into my temporary internet files. At my crowning moment, someone at NASA discovered what I was doing and I was disconnected.

I also got access to Excel spreadsheets. One was titled "Non-Terrestrial Officers." It contained names and ranks of U.S. Air Force personnel who are not registered anywhere else. It also contained information about ship-to-ship transfers, but I've never seen the names of these ships noted anywhere else.

Gary McKinnon interview

edit on Tue Mar 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Holy hell did i break ATS or what is going on. This feels like wading through a swamp.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Ah yes the Solar Warden and HIllenkoetter and 6 more ships. Good times.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes indeed my friend...that gave me goosebumps!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Preventive strike?

Leonard A. Gail of Massey & Gail LLP, a lawyer representing the Riches, said: “Joel and Mary Rich have brought this case to hold Fox News, Fox reporter Zimmerman, and political operative and Fox News contributor Butowsky, accountable for their reprehensible actions. Whether motivated by party politics, ratings, corporate profit, or personal gain, we hope to help prevent this kind of malicious and reckless behavior in the future so that others can be spared the hell the Riches have had to endure."

Butowsky called the lawsuit "one of the dumbest" he'd ever seen in an interview with ABC News. “Mr. and Mrs. Rich should come forward and be honest with people,” he said, adding that he's reached out to them repeatedly to tell what he claims to be the truth.

“Nobody’s benefited from anything," he added. "To file a lawsuit to say that anybody has benefited just smells weird.”

Why would ABC be tweeting this at almost 10:00 pm EST?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen
Forget about it... your energy is better used in other avenues.

If you remember one day then it's a bonus.

Ps look at my post about anagrams in T shapes for magic squares.

Grrrr...I can't find your post even though I know I saw you posted about the squares earlier. I'm trying to catch up after an insane work day. If you see this, can you link the page of your post?

Also...I was pretty jazzed to see all these posts about a tarmac meeting. The very first two words I found when I used your revealed letters. That made me smile. Magic squares...who knew?

We knew.😜😜😉

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

More synchronicity. Because that's exactly how they'd have to operate them. Mind control and screen memories, to fit them seamlessly into their role.👽👽👽

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Oh my God! Finished reading PDF by William Cooper, Beyond a pale horse. I come back and you all are ahead of me by 50-60 pages! Seen some of the new recent threads. I am totally flabbergasted to be honest.

Honestly, reading that PDF was extremely painful. I was incredulous but seen the obvious possibilities. I would flip flop stomach upset reading and actually even question if Qand Trump could just be a deeper ploy of deception and I fell for it.

Admittedly, the recent threads have eased my knotted stomach by a few percentages. Seeing Trump got rid of Rex was an answer to my silent prayer to the universe for helping me with my total confusion. Honestly, still not 100%, due to recognizing how deceptive those in real power could possibly be. Egad!

Going to sleep on this all and return tomorrow to tackle page 70+onward. Seriously, feeling totally mind f*cked and need sleep.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I just decided to avoid Austin for a good long stretch. Luckily, I am a subcontractor and can decline certain jobs. That place creeps me out anyway...the energy is very bad in that city.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

For the same reason Tom Delonge blew his load on a fake UFO story. Ironic it was a balloon in the shape of the number one.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Document Number (FOIA) /ESDN (CREST):
CIA-RDP75-00001R000100050017-4
Publication Date: November 27, 1968
PDF: Download (with preview)

OG “WikiLeaks” undermining the Deep State.

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Take a closer look…

...of the members still alive.

Who's still alive?

Thank you for the kind words.

A stunning, yet appropriate pillar.

Legal Notices Regarding Government Officials

Ignore the schmucks and scroll down.

edit on 13-3-2018 by eisegesis because: structure

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep, that's the slogan. There is a lot more weirdness in Austin than that, too. I spoke about it in a thread in RATS that ended up 404 a few hours later, if that tells you anything.

They've got underground tunnels all through the city and they run directly to the Capitol building, actually. I've seen them. Other things that I am leery of posting in this thread. Austin is a bad place.

And the racism angle could very well be right. That city is already rampant with it. They've already put it in the news that they've discovered all the incidents appear to be connected somehow.

Setting the stage? I'm thinking yes.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Sorry fam but no one gets immunity.

It’s funny that they thought they did though.

That little golden guy makes me laugh.

He’s just lying there.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Many (all?) State Capitals have an engineered human trafficking system.

Sex tourism sells.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Doesn't surprise me given that we got o page 1775 in just under four days.

😏

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2018 by Greenanon because: Just kidding

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join